• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump wins the Presidential election 2024 will any democrats/progressives leave for another country?

Integrityrespec

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Just wondering if any democrats, progressives, liberals or others on the left are considering leaving the U.S. for Canada or some other more liberal thinking nation?

Just wondering if any democrats, progressives, liberals or others on the left are considering leaving the U.S. for Canada or some other more liberal thinking nation?

Why would any of us leave? We aren't cowards or traitors like the J6 crowd

Can't answer your question since I am not any of the political types you stated.

One could ask if Biden wins will any conservative far right or MAGA consider leaving the USA for some more far right thinking country?

He's not going to win. There is a difference between reality-denial and liberal or non-liberal thinking (as you put it). Those that embrace reality, know better than to give up on a noble project, because of a buffoon and uneducated people that support him. History tells us that there was a gilded age and a civil war, as well as a bloody civil rights struggle. History also tells that as many as 30-45 percent will believe ANYTHING. As long as clown keeps talking, his chances will become more and more dire. Keep dreaming.

This isn't a debate topic, it's trolling. Get help.

Last edited:
He's not going to win. There is a difference between reality-denial and liberal or non-liberal thinking (as you put it). Those that embrace reality, know better than to give up on a noble project, because of a buffoon and uneducated people that support him. History tells us that there was a gilded age and a civil war, as well as a bloody civil rights struggle. History also tells that as many as 30-45 percent will believe ANYTHING. As long as clown keeps talking, his chances will become more and more dire. Keep dreaming.

This isn't a debate topic, it's trolling. Get help.
The polling says different.

Why would they ?

They could always incite an insurrection to stop Trumps certification.

Beat a few Capital Police and call the assaulters Patriots.

Wait...that's already been done

People say shit like that all the time. Wasn't Limbaugh supposed to have bailed for Puerto Rico or somewhere if Obama won a second term? And let's not forget Ted Nugent's "dead or in jail" promise.

Looks like the left is showing the same denial over a possible Trump Presidency in 2024 as they did in 2016. Maybe some have forgotten the melt down after the 2016 election by the left wing media?

Why would they ?

They could always incite an insurrection to stop Trumps certification.

Beat a few Capital Police and call the assaulters Patriots.

Wait...that's already been done
And maybe the government would shot one of them and arrest hundreds of others and put them in jail. Naw, not democrats they wouldn't.

No, why would I?
I love America.

Don't ya just love those baiting threads that ask "if".......

Let me try a few.......

if Trump supporters would stop watching Fox all day long, would they get any smarter?

if Trump loses, will Righties again storm the Capitol?

if there is another snow storm in Texas, will Righties say that is proof that climate change is a hoax?

if women protest against abortion restrictions, will they get locked up?

if Biden bends over again to speak to a young girl, will we be bombarded with more "hair sniffing" threads?

But the biggest if question I could think of asking is..............

if Trumpers ever posted a thoughtful, debatable, non-baiting threads, would we believe they wrote it?

If Trump loses in November, will MAGA continue to shit all over America?

Those people talk the talk, but when it comes to walk they suddenly forget what they said.

Those people talk the talk, but when it comes to walk they suddenly forget what they said.
Yes, it’s like this one dude I know who keeps talking the talk about the 2020 election having been stolen, but when asked to walk the walk by providing evidence, he quietly sneaks away.

That dude is dismissed.

And maybe the government would shot one of them and arrest hundreds of others and put them in jail. Naw, not democrats they wouldn't.
What is the proper punishment for those that assault the police?

A pardon?

Remember the party of law and order

Looks like the left is showing the same denial over a possible Trump Presidency in 2024 as they did in 2016. Maybe some have forgotten the melt down after the 2016 election by the left wing media?

I don't recall Hillary asking her supporters to march to the Capital and fight like he'll. Was Joy at the Capital steps bearing Capital Police with a flG pole?

Do better with your comparisons ok

Babbitt was asked twice to stand down

She proceeded anyway

What would have been the proper response when protecting law makers in the chamber?

This I got to hear lol

We were promised a great exodus of progressives in 2016 and it never happened. Sadly, I expect we’ll be saddled with them forever.

With any luck, all of them will.

When Trump ran for president the first time I made a list of people who said they would leave the country if he won.

Al Sharpton
Ali Wentworth, wife of George Stephanopoulous
Amy Schumer - comedian
Barbara Streisand
Bryan Cranston - actor
Cher
Chelsea Handler - comedian
George Lopez - comedian
Jon Stewart - former "Daily Show” host
Keegan-Michael Key - actor, comedian, writer and producer
Lena Dunham - actress
Natasha Lyonne - actress
Neve Campbell - actress
Ne-Yo - singer
Miley Cyrus – “I am moving if he is president. I don’t say things I don’t mean!”
Samuel Jackson – “If that motherf–—er becomes president, I’m moving my black ass to South Africa.”
Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Whoopi Goldberg

None did and if any say the same things again - none will. They all know where their bread is buttered.

Back
Top Bottom