• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump runs for President in 2024, will you vote for him?

If Trump runs for President in 2024, will you vote for him?

• Yes

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 116 82.9%

• Total voters
^^ lol this is the leftist disinformation campaign to paint Biden’s failures onto Trump in real time
I don't think the majority of American share in this delusion. The past 10+ months have been an eye opener for millions, and Biden's numbers are reflecting the fact that all the spin, rhetoric, smoke and mirrors aren't fooling anyone anymore.

It's all good, Mary. We're all speculating and aren't posting to have everyone agree with our speculations.
I've studied Biden. Biden is for Biden though he'll have you think he's made a big sacrifice. That man wanted so badly to be president. He was ripe for the Bernie side of the party to give him the boost he needed. Biden is a moderate but is governing like them and that's what I base my speculations on.
Still waiting to hear how your "study" of Don yielded anything different, other than Don was a radicalized hysterical twit.

If Trump manages to be the Republican nominee in 2024, will you vote for him?
No ****ing way! I didn't vote for the racist, uneducated psychotic grifter in '16 or '20. I sure as hell wont vote for the traitor scumbag in any other elections. Sorry, I don't favor traitors who incite insurrections against our government. I understood those who voted for the conman in '16, gave them a pass. Those who voted again for him in '20 obviously had no issue with his violating his oath of office and serving his term at the pleasure of Mr. Putin, I have less respect for those cultists than I do their ex-leader.

Anyone who has any patriotism and respect for our republic and democracy would not vote for trump or any of his loyal cultist in '24. Keep in mind, this is the United States of America, not Russia, not China, not N. Korea, etc. That is what the Trump Cult Party wants, patriotic Americans need to make sure that never happens.

If Trumpism Lives, Democracy Dies.

Do you want it to be?:giggle:
I'll deal with the here and now, not some wish in the afterlife. Pretending otherwise to support a faux perceptual reality is not something I'll be engaging in.

That remains to be seen. But is that your standard for presidential behavior? Illegal or actionable?
Jimmy Carter was "Presidential", so were Bush I and II...

All 3 of them were disastrous Presidents.

Some consider Obama to be dignified and "Presidential", although I thought he was a contemptible, arrogant, piece of shit... that said, he was a disastrous President too.

Trump was better than all of those Establishment puppets.

---------------------------------

Truth be told, we are so close to the end of America now, that it really doesn't matter. I'm just hoping to buy time at this point.

If we can make it to 2030, I'll be grateful for that. Try to enjoy a few years before the end.

By the time Biden's term is up we may not have a country left.
Like I said, they (the Federal Reserve and Establishment) won't completely collapse the system while a Dem Administration is ostensibly in power.

That's not the preferred script.

You Democrats/progressives need to think outside the box a bit...

The dollar is going to collapse (deliberately), most likely during the next Presidential term - wouldn't it be sweet to blame that on Trump??

I never expected they'd collapse the dollar, and with it the economy, during a Democratic Administration; so, pinning it on Trump is your perfect scenario.

You'd be able to round up and dispose of "deplorables"; you'd be able to throw the Constitution in the shredder; you'd be able to take over and ration energy; you'd be able to ration food and use it as a means of controlling people - like the Nazi's did; you'd be able to collectivize the banks - the way Biden nominee Omarova was planning...

Imagine the possibilities!!!

A Brave New World, The Great Reset, Big Brother, A World As Dreamed of by Karl Marx...

All you have to do is have the courage to vote for Trump.
The dollar is not "going to collapse".
The leadership that Trump provided for the country has resulted in the most distrustful, divided and angry citizenry since the Civil War. Trump's supporters are convinced that violence may be their best option to get their man back. No nation can hold together with this level of distrust - distrust for all the country's institutions, leaders and half the citizenry. This is the calamity that Trump has wrought.

No ****ing way! I didn't vote for the racist, uneducated psychotic grifter in '16 or '20. I sure as hell wont vote for the traitor scumbag in any other elections. Sorry, I don't favor traitors who incite insurrections against our government. I understood those who voted for the conman in '16, gave them a pass. Those who voted again for him in '20 obviously had no issue with his violating his oath of office and serving his term at the pleasure of Mr. Putin, I have less respect for those cultists than I do their ex-leader.

Anyone who has any patriotism and respect for our republic and democracy would not vote for trump or any of his loyal cultist in '24. Keep in mind, this is the United States of America, not Russia, not China, not N. Korea, etc. That is what the Trump Cult Party wants, patriotic Americans need to make sure that never happens.

If Trumpism Lives, Democracy Dies.
There's quite a swath of american society that was never really all that into representative democracy anyway. And the country was founded upon the premise of representative democracy for some, the entitled aristocracy, in its infancy. By design. Some are apoplectically hysterical at the prospect of being "replaced" as the majority/dominant culture/race/world view. They're not likely to ever display that type of respect or patriotism to all of american society's peoples. As for the term "patriot", it's been sodomized into oblivion like most of our labels. It's really effective at inhibiting a rational national conversation and societal U-turn. Also by design.

^^ lol this is the leftist disinformation campaign to paint Biden’s failures onto Trump in real time
Typical american. "My side's disinformation campaign failure-wise is more disinformational than your side's disinformation campaign failure wise".

Jimmy Carter was "Presidential", so were Bush I and II...

All 3 of them were disastrous Presidents.

Some consider Obama to be dignified and "Presidential", although I thought he was a contemptible, arrogant, piece of shit... that said, he was a disastrous President too.

Trump was better than all of those Establishment puppets.

---------------------------------

Truth be told, we are so close to the end of America now, that it really doesn't matter. I'm just hoping to buy time at this point.

If we can make it to 2030, I'll be grateful for that. Try to enjoy a few years before the end.
No, he appealed to something else in you that you either cannot deal with or do not wish to disclose.

But no.

The leadership that Trump provided for the country has resulted in the most distrustful, divided and angry citizenry since the Civil War. Trump's supporters are convinced that violence may be their best option to get their man back. No nation can hold together with this level of distrust - distrust for all the country's institutions, leaders and half the citizenry. This is the calamity that Trump has wrought.
Slowly over time as we all watched. But let's get real here, he got away with it all. The system didn't mind all that much did it. Even supported a wipe like Rittenhouse. We even went along with leveraging a pandemic as a eugenic cleansing exercise one the reality could no longer be lied out of existence and the aristocracy had wrapped up all their portfolio adjustments.

No, he appealed to something else in you that you either cannot deal with or do not wish to disclose.

But no.
No, policy wise he had us going in the right direction.

Securing the borders, efforting to bring manufacturing back to the U.S., incentivizing small business, narrowing the trade gap, getting us out of the Climate nonsense, etc.

His biggest mistakes were that he didn't go far enough, and he should have fired as many Federal workers as possible.

He settled into trying to reason with the beast - when in truth no beast can be reasoned with.

No, policy wise he had us going in the right direction.

Securing the borders, efforting to bring manufacturing back to the U.S., incentivizing small business, narrowing the trade gap, getting us out of the Climate nonsense, etc.

His biggest mistakes were that he didn't go far enough, and he should have fired as many Federal workers as possible.

He settled into trying to reason with the beast - when in truth no beast can be reasoned with.

So he's a wrecker.

Of course the dollar is going to be collapsed - deliberately.

It amazes me folks can't make sense of how the game is played.

Ask yourself this question - 'why did it make sense for the central bankers to collapse the stock market in 1929??'

Follow up question - 'who benefited??'

If you don't know the answers to those questions, then you won't understand why it's going to happen again.

Read Quigley. Bill Clinton's mentor at Georgetown University. He explains it all in his two books.

Or, you can wait until it happens and believe everything CNN tells ya.

Of course the dollar is going to be collapsed - deliberately.

It amazes me folks can't make sense of how the game is played.

Ask yourself this question - 'why did it make sense for the central bankers to collapse the stock market in 1929??'

Follow up question - 'who benefited??'

If you don't know the answers to those questions, then you won't understand why it's going to happen again.

Read Quigley. Bill Clinton's mentor at Georgetown University. He explains it all in his two books.

Or, you can wait until it happens and believe everything CNN tells ya.
Like I said, thanks to Trump's grooming ( a man who cannot speak or think coherently and who has probably never read a book) a large swath of Americans think Covid is imaginary -or can be treated with dog worming medicine- that the election is rigged, that Dems eat babies, and that you cannot believe the authorities on climate change or pretty much anything else. He is a complete self dealing psychopath.

Please spare us your delusions.

Vesper, you don't think Trump is pertinent today?

He controls the Party, and will be the nominee if he so choses, and he hasn't ruled out running.

Can you think of a more pertinent Republican? A more influential Republican?

I sure can't . . .
Trump has a lot of influence, but the reason is something Dems don't deal with or tolerate. The reason is Trump has the strong support of millions of Republican voters. Republican higher ups reluctantly accept that reality, even when they hate it. Dems don't. Higher ups in the Dem party choose their nominee - not the people. When it looks like the "people" don't agree with them, they force agreement, exactly as they did with Hillary and with Biden. The higher ups grew concerned the people might choose Bernie (both times), so they intervened in a rather forceful way. Super delegates are and were a Dem thing, not a Republican thing.
The higher up Republicans might not like the choice of the people at all. The higher ups hated the choice of Donald Trump but they don't interfere when the people have selected their choice. Trump had the people and still has the people (Republicans). The higher ups might have a different idea but they'll go with the people, even if many of the higher ups will go kicking and screaming. It's a very big difference between the two parties.
Trump is the most pertinent and influential Republican because tens of millions of Republicans support him - still.

Like I said, thanks to Trump's grooming ( a man who cannot speak or think coherently and who has probably never read a book) a large swath of Americans think Covid is imaginary -or can be treated with dog worming medicine- that the election is rigged, that Dems eat babies, and that you cannot believe the authorities on climate change or pretty much anything else. He is a complete self dealing psychopath.

Please spare us your delusions.
Yikes, lol...

No saving you it seems... Some folks breath in indoctrination like it's air...

Which by the way contains only 0.04% of that nasty "pollutant" CO2 ;)

Wow, I've got you fooled! :p

--

But I've often lamented here the plight of principled &/or moderate Conservatives, in their having to deal with the new Trumpian Republican Party.

Remember, I am fairly Conservative in my private life, and after being a lifetime Democrat - my party left me in the new millennium and I became an Indie. I only returned to the Dems just recently, in response to Trump. And even then, I'm uneasy with a lot the Dems do.

So I can relate to having one's party move away from them, while having no other (suitable) party to go to.

(and to be honest, I'm beginning to think my station in life may be as an Indie, despite being the 'joiner' I tend to be)
But Chomsky, you were all in on packing SCOTUS, adding new states and eliminating the filibuster. Maybe you still are. That doesn't reflect Indie material. It seems you are quite a liberal - albeit a nice one.

I prefer DeSantis run, and he just might be the Republican nominee, but of course I'll vote for Trump if he's the nominee. The alternative is just insupportable.

Me too!

I think what you guys are missing with Trump and the Elites in both parties is that they controlled and thwarted him enough that their fiefdom is still in tact.

The most closest comparison would be Kennedy.

They lost control of Kennedy, and he committed many unforgivable sins from the viewpoint of the Establishment.

His 2 greatest sins were beginning the pullout from Vietnam, and firing Establishment heavyweight Allan Dulles as Director of the CIA.

His "Secret Societies Speech" was also a shot across the bow of the Establishment.

They Killed Kennedy for his disobedience.

Trump did not go "all-in" like Kennedy did. He picked at them here and there, but did not cross the line enough to be taken out.

As far as the parties go, the leadership of both parties get their marching orders from above their pay grade. Pelosi and McConnell both owe their positions to the same monied Establishment above them.

If Trump is still alive in 2024 it will be a satanic miracle.

Back
Top Bottom