• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Trump runs for President in 2024, will you vote for him?

If Trump runs for President in 2024, will you vote for him?

• Yes

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • No

Votes: 116 82.9%

• Total voters
I tend to agree . . . I dont know if he really wanted too
but he certainly made a sacrifice for America and the world that's for sure
I've never seen so many people take to the streets not only here at home but in countries around the world to celebrate a presidents loss LMAO
Unfortunately, Trump's loss isn't final yet. I don't like a lot of what I'm seeing with more and more pols grabbing the far right's coattails to get elected, regardless of what's good for people. And that new social media site of his? It's just going to give him a microphone again.

That's EVERY president...lol. only someone of superior naivety would think otherwise.
I was talking about his covid response. His response was not for the good of the country it was for what he thought would get him reelected. If he had done the right things to combat COVID in the first place he probably could have won.

I lost all respect for Biden when he sold out as a moderate and has aligned with the far left of the party. That was probably part of the deal he made with the devils to gain their total support in getting him elected.
If Bernie Sanders is supporting him you can be sure he sold out. But he did say he would be the most progressive president ever.

For at least awhile Sanders was tickled pink about the direction Biden was going in. So was AOC. If those two are supporting you I'd be looking over my shoulders all the time.

You brought it up on this one.

Yeah, I know. It's such a comprehensive subjective that I thought it wasn't really on the topic of this thread, hence my suggestion.

I will not vote for Trump the man
Who's better? Well, a rotten sand
wich of mustard, jam and ham
I do not like him, Sam I am.

If Bernie Sanders is supporting him you can be sure he sold out. But he did say he would be the most progressive president ever.

For at least awhile Sanders was tickled pink about the direction Biden was going in. So was AOC. If those two are supporting you I'd be looking over my shoulders all the time.

You know, I think it's a bit simpler than that. I don't think Biden even cares to go back toward the center.. He just keeps reading the prepared crap that is on the teleprompter, and checks out at the end of it.

Unfortunately, Trump's loss isn't final yet. I don't like a lot of what I'm seeing with more and more pols grabbing the far right's coattails to get elected, regardless of what's good for people. And that new social media site of his? It's just going to give him a microphone again.

i guess its possible that its not but I think it is
loons and nutters are going to support other loons and nutters

I worry more about the damage he has already done to the country and democracy . . yes he can still stir the pot but I worry more about any extremists followers that have actual power like trying to undermine our elections process

Certainly, Biden has truly lost that Independent support. Not in a minor way either. It's not as if it's declined a little. It's completely tanked.
It's December 2021 and the election is in November 2024. There's SO much time for things to change so polling today is meaningless and it's pretty much meaningless until election day 2024

I can't give you a yes or no, because it depends.

I never liked Trump, even when he was wildly popular years ago and had that game show. Too much the big New York wheeler-dealer blowhard for my taste.

I voted for him when the alternative was Hillary, for reasons that ought to be obvious and understandable to anyone who finds corruption worrisome.

In the last election, I looked at Senile Joe and Kamala, and held my nose real tight, and voted Trump again, reluctantly.

In 2024, I hope he does not run. He's become a figure of tremendous divisiveness and polarization and I'd prefer someone less volatile.

But if he does, I'd have to look at who he is running AGAINST and decide in that context. I hope I don't end up having to make that choice. It was hard enough the first two times, but the Democrats put up the most corrupt politician of living memory once and then a senile old man with a raging idiot for a running mate. Do better next time and I might vote D.

You know, I think it's a bit simpler than that. I don't think Biden even cares to go back toward the center.. He just keeps reading the prepared crap that is on the teleprompter, and checks out at the end of it.
He's doing what his handlers tell him. Notice he admitted being told what reporters to call on, or he'll be in trouble?

Yes, I agree but if we continue to be in a period where fuel prices don't come down, it's going to figuratively be Biden's funeral.
We'll see if fuel prices come down in enough time for the midterms. I still think the Dems are toast.

You made because Brandon is a **** up, bro? He ****ed up that, you know, thing...lol.
WOW! another unhinged triggered meltdown post, this is awesome! LMAO
Is that even English? does somebody have a triggered decoder ring we can use to translate this?
😂🍿

I was talking about his covid response. His response was not for the good of the country it was for what he thought would get him reelected. If he had done the right things to combat COVID in the first place he probably could have won.
There is no president any different. Not one.

I worry more about any extremists followers that have actual power like trying to undermine our elections process
Yes. Me, too, but those people are using him and his supporters to get there. It doesn't require bullets. Mass propaganda works, too.

Yes. Me, too, but those people are using him and his supporters to get there. It doesn't require bullets. Mass propaganda works, too.
THis part is very true
its sad so many people care so little for the country and democracy

I was just giving him the benefit of a doubt that he may be running the show. The thought that he's a puppet is scary.

I was just giving him the benefit of a doubt that he may be running the show. The thought that he's a puppet is scary.

He's senile. Like someone just mentioned, who, in the top elected position in the country, admits they'll get in trouble with the staff if they take questions from others than those who are on the preplanned press list?

If there are any doubts of this.... At the G-7

"Now, why don't I take some of your questions? And I'm told, Jonathan, I'm supposed to talk -- recognize you first."
"I'm sorry, I'm going to get in trouble with staff if I don’t do this the right way."

A reporter not on the preapproved list asks him a question...

"I’m going to get in trouble with my staff. Yeah, go ahead. But pretend that I didn’t answer you," Biden told the reporter while chuckling.

Last edited:
THis part is very true
its sad so many people care so little for the country and democracy
I'm surprised my personal little conspiracy theory is getting any support, but I appreciate it! I've seen this coming since Sean Spicer's first press conference sent chills down my spine. The country is in the hands of some pro's.

I will not vote for Trump the man
Who's better? Well, a rotten sand
wich of mustard, jam and ham
I do not like him, Sam I am.
I think Biden has been accused of borrowing from others well known sayings and claiming they were his own. Are you a Biden supporter?

You don't live in this country and have gone on record stating that you don't much care for protected rights, like for gun ownership, so you probably don't see what really went on during Trump's presidency. The Democrats and their obedient media, the latter they primarily own, did everything they could to derail Trump's presidency. I would imagine this is why The Hill posted a poll that says most voters would pick Trump if the election were held today. Trump had a right to his complaints about many of the willful lies, conspiracy theories and daily grievances that were planned and used to derail his presidency. So take this in mind when you scrutinize the reasons for the outcome of today's poll on The Hill. They were behind censoring him, a duly elected president on the Internet... The Democrat Party is loathed by the American public, those of us who value protected rights and freedoms. .... Probably even more so than people loathe Trump. This is in no way a defense of Trump so don't even try to deflect to that kind of shtick.
Unsubstantiated opinions noted.

Back
Top Bottom