• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If the governor of your state called up the militia to confiscate guns, would you show up?

Street by street, house by house gun confiscation.

• Yes, I believe in gun control, and I'll put my butt on the line to make it a reality.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No, I believe in gun control, but I want someone else to take the risk for me.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No, I believe the 2nd Amendment is an inalienable right.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No, I believe the entire Bill of Rights are inalienable.

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
Brass can be cast and primers can simply be made with mercury fulmate, I guess your assumption would require the entire population on earth would be too stupid to pick up a chemistry book.

Are you suggesting you can cast your own brass cartridge cases ?

Why does this require courage? Are you intimating that all the law abiding gun owners would suddenly not abide laws?
unjust laws should be opposed

I know what the proponants of the BoR knew....that rights come from the law.
more fail on your part. they saw rights being endowed by the creator

Are you suggesting you can cast your own brass cartridge cases ?
how many pieces of brass cases do you think are floating around the USA?

Who decides which laws are unjust, and what are their respective qualifications to make the call?
the person who resists them. If their resistance is not popular, they will lose. If it is popular, they will be remembered as another Rosa Parks

the person who resists them. If their resistance is not popular, they will lose. If it is popular, they will be remembered as another Rosa Parks
They will 'lose' what, specifically?

They will 'lose' what, specifically?
property, freedom or their lives depending on how hard they resist. They might lose all three of that and still win though.

(LOL)

There are millions already out there Tex

We can reload or smuggle in AMMO
Hundreds of millions. People make guns - handguns, long guns and rifles as notable as AK47s and 45 autos in small shops and garages all over the world with the simplest of tools and scrap materials. Ever watch forged in fire? Making a sword, a knife, a metal gun - same thing but add a lathe and a precise drill. And then again there's 3D for casting and forging metal parts and making polymer/plastic parts.
Many foreign made end up here in the USA.

The result would be a massive increase in gun selling gangs along with other gang activity - meaning needing lots more federal police for the next moralists' demand of prohibition. A lot of people got killed, a lot of civil and personal rights were erased and violated, and both crime and government power grew exponentially.

I remember Dick Chaney asking if we are killing terrorists and insurrectionists faster than we are creating them?

A true gun ban would be the question of is the federal government killing and imprisoning domestic terrorists and criminal gangs faster than we are creating them?

Rosa Parks was not a legislature

major fail on your part

What does Rosa Parks have to do with your declaration that violent insurrection is the remedy to legislation you don’t like?

No need to take them... Stop manufacturing them and the ammunition for them and they become useless relics over time...
You do realize that AR15s are chambered in literally hundreds of calibers right.
Who are we kidding. We both know you don’t know that. Like most gun control nuts have no actual idea what they are talking about.

You do realize that AR15s are chambered in literally hundreds of calibers right.
Who are we kidding. We both know you don’t know that. Like most gun control nuts have no actual idea what they are talking about.

It’s just not important to know those things.

Who decides which laws are unjust, and what are their respective qualifications to make the call?

Law abiding gun owning citizens. If hte law is unjust, they open fire in respect of the laws we’re told they abide by.

LMAO.... We got us a big time gun expert here.... What does that long barrel thingy do?

It’s just not important to know those things.
Yeah when trying to craft laws or fix problems why bother hava decent amount of knowledge on the topic.

Much better to just go by feelings.

LMAO.... We got us a big time gun expert here.... What does that long barrel thingy do?
You have already proven you don’t have any knowledge on this topic. No need to convince anyone further.

Yeah when trying to craft laws or fix problems why bother hava decent amount of knowledge on the topic.

Much better to just go by feelings.

Right, that’s why anyone opposed to drunk driving needs to be an expert in blood alcohol effects and car maintenance.

It’s a phony barrier to entry on the conversation that gun folks put up. It has no significance to discussing the violence guns cause. I don’t give a flying shit about how you or anyone else fondles their guns, and which parts.

You have already proven you don’t have any knowledge on this topic. No need to convince anyone further.

LMAO... I certainly know that restricting ammunition and reloading supplies would reduce the number of suburban commandos.... In my experience, the vast majority of redneck rambos can barely afford what they own today, let alone if the price to go cosplay on the weekends quadrupled...

Right, that’s why anyone opposed to drunk driving needs to be an expert in blood alcohol effects and car maintenance.

It’s a phony barrier to entry on the conversation that gun folks put up. It has no significance to discussing the violence guns cause. I don’t give a flying shit about how you or anyone else fondles their guns, and which parts.

Like most things, its the phony "experts" who protest the loudest... They think knowing the number of twists in a barrel suddenly makes them a delta force warrior...... LMAO. Of course, these same phony firearms experts couldn't pass con law I but are experts on the constitution cos they read about it on a blog...

Like most things, its the phony "experts" who protest the loudest... They think knowing the number of twists in a barrel suddenly makes them a delta force warrior...... LMAO. Of course, these same phony firearms experts couldn't pass con law I but are experts on the constitution cos they read about it on a blog...

Maybe knowing how many twists in a barrel does make them a delta force warrior, I don’t know, I don’t self-sooth with guns. However I do know that if you replaced EVERY gun in the country with, say, a hammer...or a knife..or a CAR the amount of violent deaths would *still* plummet once guns were taken off the table.

Maybe knowing how many twists in a barrell does make them a delta force warrior, I don’t know, I don’t self-sooth with guns. However I do know that if you replaced EVERY gun in the country with, say, a hammer...or a knife..or a CAR the amount of violent deaths would *still* plummet once guns were taken off the table.

I can assure you, nobody in delta force cares about the number of twists in a barrel... ;)

They'd better be issuing hand grenades, full auto weapons and some kind of vehicle mounted assault gun.

Seizing guns won't be easy.

I don't think I would support such a thing. Mass shootings would really have to be getting out of hand. Even then there's a lot of things we could do before seizing guns.

Back
Top Bottom