• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If every state had the same abortion law, it would be.....

(Please read the OP) and then vote! :)

• Total voters
And you have already established you think it is ok to kill the babies, I rest my case with that.

Yes it depends on the circumstances like I outlined to you earlier

It comes to the question of ''When should the killing stop?'' and I believe it can stop once when born but will make a few exceptions for infants to be killed especially if they have anercepholy or Harlequin-type ichthyosis

Yes it depends on the circumstances like I outlined to you earlier

It comes to the question of ''When should the killing stop?'' and I believe it can stop once when born but will make a few exceptions for infants to be killed especially if they have anercepholy or Harlequin-type ichthyosis

I'm sorry, I can't have an honest discussion about advocating murder.

No form of contraception is 100% effective. No combination of forms of contraception is 100% effective. The idea is to get people to use contraception correctly to maximize its effectiveness. That doesn't mean unwanted pregnancy will never occur.

Does that mean, because whatever precautions failed, that the recourse is abortion?

Does that mean, because whatever precautions failed, that the recourse is abortion?

It means YOU don't deserve or need to decide what others get to do.

For some people, the recourse is terminate the pregnancy. For others it isn't. That's how it should be.

It means YOU don't deserve or need to decide what others get to do.

For some people, the recourse is terminate the pregnancy. For others it isn't. That's how it should be.

So *I* don't 'deserve' to have an opinion? Seriously...WTF am I here for?

I'm sorry, I can't have an honest discussion about advocating murder.

The first case is with anercepholy is where the human has no brain. If killing something with no mental capabilities is murder then I guess then killing anything else with mental capabilities can be murder as well. Time to be a vegan no more meat for the rest of us then

The second case is where humans usually die having Harlequin-type ichthyosis most of the time. When born, we can euthanized them if that is what the parent's request is. I mean if any other animal had that condition we would have no problem putting them asleep so the same can be said with a different animal from one particular species.

So *I* don't 'deserve' to have an opinion? Seriously...WTF am I here for?

You weren't stating an opinion. You asked a question. There's a huge difference.

However, in that context, you are absolutely deserving of an opinion. And the only option in this debate that allows everyone to have their own opinion is the CHOICE option.

You chose your path. Others chose theirs.

Winning.

Back
Top Bottom