• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

If Biden was a leader

Okay Chamberlain. LOL

LOLOL "In other words, Chainsawmassacre has no answer, so he'll pretend to answer for me"

Run run run!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

No answers for you until you answer mine. And dont forget the quote to prove your assertion.

Relax dude. Don't have a cow.

I am sure 30 days from now he will send Kamala over to reevaluate and begin a study on the root cause. By no later than 2024 Biden should have an opinion for us along with a pledge of a course of action should we re-elect him for another term.

These things are very complex and it's dangerous to rush in half cocked like some sort of xenophobic, Anerica first Trump supporter 😗
Yeah send Kam to the Ukrainian border . She'll fix things. 😀

I agree we should cease all petroleum imports from Russia to the United States and backfill it with supplies from elsewhere, whether our own or otherwise, there are plenty of options.
That is happening. But the GOP needs to stop blaming the government for energy inflation and encourage American petroleum companies to make up the difference which they can easily do with hundred dollar oil.

How exactly will US sanctions on Russian oil cause our allies to stop being united? I've asked this question repeatedly to multiple people with no answer.
Because you have not detailed exactly what the sanctions would be. Stopping import of Russian oil into the US will come soon. The American Petro Companies must be encouraged to make up the difference short term which they can do.

Because you have not detailed exactly what the sanctions would be. Stopping import of Russian oil into the US will come soon. The American Petro Companies must be encouraged to make up the difference short term which they can do.
Shouldn't those things come from our President? Isn't he supposed to lead in times of crisis.

It's like you didn't read the OP but congratulations. You finally caught up.

He is. You just don't want to follow.
If he was leading he'd have put sanctions on Russian oil instead of being drug to that by both parties, the media and public opinion. He'd be convincing us that's the right thing to do not us convincing him.

If Biden was a leader as his apologists constantly claim he is he would lead the world in cutting off all oil imports from Russia. He would rally America into a war time footing and coax his snowflake followers into sucking it up.
He'd at least temporarily ignore the AGW cult and unleash US oil production in America.
If Biden was a leader he'd set an example for the world and Russia wouldn't have the money to continue their invasion. Their economy would completely collapse and Putins corpse would dangle from a Russian bridge.
Unfortunately Biden is not a leader and eventually Ukraine will be overcome as Biden and NATO " protest in the strongest terms".
1646606358339.png

I asked you a question. If we stop buying their oil today, will he stop killing women and children?
Ask Nancy. She agrees with me. Biden will eventually have to impose sanctions on Russian oil and then you will call him a genius and claim he led the way. I'm saving your post on this to mock you with when this occurs so keep em coming.😊

Gee whiz. Where did all the democrats in here that went on and on for pages saying it was a dumb idea for Biden to put sanctions on Russia oil go?

Olly olly oxen free free free! lol

Well this thread aged well and all the Biden butt kissers are eating crow.

Since when is monitoring and reacting appropriately to a situation a negative? Did anyone write that he shouldnt stay on top of it?

What a small small post, reflective of a desperate need for validation.

Since when is monitoring and reacting appropriately to a situation a negative? Did anyone write that he shouldnt stay on top of it?

What a small small post, reflective of a desperate need for validation.
Page after page of democrats saying it’s a stupid idea and that is why Biden isn’t doing it. How’s that crow taste? Need salt?

Page after page of democrats saying it’s a stupid idea and that is why Biden isn’t doing it. How’s that crow taste? Need salt?

They wrote that monitoring and then reacting to a changing situation appropriately was stupid? Huh. I didnt see that.

Quotes?

Back
Top Bottom