• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I tried Trump's daily routine for a week — and I don't know how he does it

I dare say being a community organizer is better background for a President than being a billionaire developer.

Seriously????? One is an EXECUTIVE POSITION, MAKING DECISIONS ON THE INTERNATIONAL, as WELL AS DOMESTIC stage, the other arranges neighborhood "marches".

You CANNOT BE SERIOUS....

good fellas laugh.jpg

Please cite all the COMMERCE and DEALINGS/AGREEMENTS Washington did in EUROPE, ASIA and SOUTH AMERICA....BEFORE his Presidency.

Yaaaawwwnnnn….

You believe business deals impart greater 'world experience' than serving in both British and colonial militaries, that negotiating support for a rebellion from foreign governments and amassing wealth to the tune of .2 percent of America's GDP?

Hilarious from the "Community Organizer" voter.

Our current POTUS has more INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATING , COMMERCE and BUSINESS experience than the entire roster of previous Presidents PUT TOGETHER.

Community Organizer" voter.? Hell are you talking about?
Wanna know how your Dear Leader's business accumen is? If he had invested his inheritance and sat on his hands he'd be wealthier today, and going bankrupt is a business strategy for him. That's how he ended up tangled up with Russians- his credit rating is in the toilet.

Id try his daily routine but im not flexible enough to get my head up my ass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

NOT "ANONYMOUSLY". as opposed to the current "ANONYMOUSSOURCE" FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT BULL****.

I tried President Donald Trump's daily schedule for a week.

•Each day, I woke up at 5:30 a.m. for "executive time," got to work at 11 a.m., and tried to watch four hours of cable news.

•Ultimately, I discovered that the president's routine doesn't work for me.

I am exhausted. Still exhausted, I should say.

I've recently recovered from a week of trying President Donald Trump's daily routine.

Based on articles in Axios and in The New York Times, I pieced together Trump's schedule and did what I could to replicate it for five workdays.

I don't know how he does it. Here's how it went.

Trump reportedly rises at 5:30 a.m. and starts his day with "executive time." That includes watching cable news — either "Fox and Friends" or MSNBC's "Morning Joe" — as well as making phone calls and tweeting.

He doesn't typically "get to work" — that is, take his first meeting of the day — until 11 a.m. After a full day of meetings and other assorted presidential responsibilities, he ends the workday around 6 p.m.

After dinner at 6:30, it's time for more TV. Trump reportedly watches at least four hours a day of cable news.

One of the most well-documented aspects of Trump's daily routine is that he only sleeps four to five hours a night. That means going to bed around midnight.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-schedule-daily-routine-2018-1

You think Trump has a rough schedule?! I wish my life was as easy as Trump’s. He only “works” about 4 hours a day and is waited on, hand and foot. We should all have it so good.

Seriously????? One is an EXECUTIVE POSITION, MAKING DECISIONS ON THE INTERNATIONAL, as WELL AS DOMESTIC stage, the other arranges neighborhood "marches".

View attachment 67249756

A community organizer gets people who have different interests to work together for a common goal. Sounds like a president's job. Your "executive guy" didn't pay his suppliers, didn't pay his debts, cheated students at Trump U, marketed phony Trump steaks, and couldn't get loans from US banks.

Here's the test: based on his record, would you recommend him to an friend investor? (For that matter, would introduce him to your sister?) There is a room, I suppose, for carnival barkers in our society. But they shouldn't be in the Oval Office.

View attachment 67249756

Damn straight I am: Running a Trump-like business with no board of directors, no need to compromise with anyone or have your decisions reviewed by anyone doesn't necessarily qualify you to be president, where all of that is required, even if you ran your business ethically, which was questionable in Donald's case. As to his experience on the international stage, it was just that, a stage for Trump, there to read a few lines., nothing more. He didn't even know that Russia was in Crimea. Trump: "He's (Putin's) not going into Ukraine... You can put that down." Interviewer George Steph. "Well he's already there, isn't he?" Trump: "Well he's there in a certain way." Didn't learn much on the stage.

A community organizer's job is to get families and single people, clubs, congregations, small businesses, etc., many with with different jobs, interests and incomes to work together to recognize and solve problems common to the community. Lot of that in the president's job, domestically and internationally.

I'd go crazy if I tried watching TV for up to seven hours ("executive time") at a stretch, too. And I'd hate to spend four years worrying about getting hauled off to federal court the moment the next president is inaugurated. Federal prison is not fun, especially for someone his age. Least he wouldn't have to worry about the inmate rape we as a society cruelly and proudly allow to occur regularly (in the name of showing how tough on crime we are, and hence, how righteous we must be).

Lets not forget all the golf outings.

Id try his daily routine but im not flexible enough to get my head up my ass.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Then how do you manage it so easily?

Deutsche Bank rejected loan request from Trump in 2016
https://www.ft.com/content/e064f6be-27ca-11e9-88a4-c32129756dd8

Link not working.

Mine does..and shows us THIS per GOVERNEMNT RECORDS:

Trump signed his first financial-disclosure form as president on Flag Day, June 14 — also Trump’s birthday. The 98-page document shows assets of at least $1.4 billion and income of almost $600 million for the 2016 calendar year and into the early stages of 2017. Trump reported that he owes at least $310 million to banks and financial-services firms, including at least $130 million to Deutsche Bank.

They said "YES" it would seem. Try again.

Maybe you ought not to elect inexperienced geriatrics to the presidency. The White House isn't the place for a part-time entry-level politician.

He's accomplished more then any other president in history

NOT "ANONYMOUSLY". as opposed to the current "ANONYMOUSSOURCE" FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT BULL****.

I tried President Donald Trump's daily schedule for a week.

•Each day, I woke up at 5:30 a.m. for "executive time," got to work at 11 a.m., and tried to watch four hours of cable news.

•Ultimately, I discovered that the president's routine doesn't work for me.

I am exhausted. Still exhausted, I should say.

I've recently recovered from a week of trying President Donald Trump's daily routine.

Based on articles in Axios and in The New York Times, I pieced together Trump's schedule and did what I could to replicate it for five workdays.

I don't know how he does it. Here's how it went.

Trump reportedly rises at 5:30 a.m. and starts his day with "executive time." That includes watching cable news — either "Fox and Friends" or MSNBC's "Morning Joe" — as well as making phone calls and tweeting.

He doesn't typically "get to work" — that is, take his first meeting of the day — until 11 a.m. After a full day of meetings and other assorted presidential responsibilities, he ends the workday around 6 p.m.

After dinner at 6:30, it's time for more TV. Trump reportedly watches at least four hours a day of cable news.

One of the most well-documented aspects of Trump's daily routine is that he only sleeps four to five hours a night. That means going to bed around midnight.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-schedule-daily-routine-2018-1

I am up at or around 3:30 - 3:45 every morning.

I read the news - see whats going on here on DP - check a few job estimates for my side work - go to WaWa for a black hazelnut 20 oz. coffee - go fire up the Kenworth Dump - head to loading area.

All by 5:45 AM.

If there is no work for the truck, then I head over to a couple jobs that I have going on to make sure my subs are not stiffing me.

I do not consider myself more energetic than anyone else, but I am super motivated every single day, even at 61 years old.

I have done pretty well for a 10th grade drop out.

You think Trump has a rough schedule?! I wish my life was as easy as Trump’s. He only “works” about 4 hours a day and is waited on, hand and foot. We should all have it so good.

He begins his day at 5:30, sleeps 4 hours a night. MAKEUP SOME MORE BULL****.

I am up at or around 3:30 - 3:45 every morning.

I read the news - see whats going on here on DP - check a few job estimates for my side work - go to WaWa for a black hazelnut 20 oz. coffee - go fire up the Kenworth Dump - head to loading area.

All by 5:45 AM.

If there is no work for the truck, then I head over to a couple jobs that I have going on to make sure my subs are not stiffing me.

I do not consider myself more energetic than anyone else, but I am super motivated every single day, even at 61 years old.

I have done pretty well for a 10th grade drop out.

Excellent.

Link not working.

Try again.
Here ya go: New York Times: Deutsche Bank declined loan request from Trump Organization during 2016 campaign
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...cs/deutsche-bank-loan-donald-trump/index.html

Deutsche Bank Denied Trump Loan During 2016 Campaign, NYT Says
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2019/02/02/deutsche-bank-trump-loan

Deutsche Bank reportedly refused Trump a loan during the 2016 campaign after considering the possibility that they would have to seize assets of a president
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/deutsche-bank-trump-loan-report-2016-2019-2

Any one of the above should suffice. Plenty more sources to pick from. ;)

He begins his day at 5:30, sleeps 4 hours a night. MAKEUP SOME MORE BULL****.
Total non-smart ass reply: Old people don’t need much sleep. A commonly known fact.

Besides, with all his “executive time” watching tv who’s gonna know if he doesn’t take a nap?

Here ya go: New York Times: Deutsche Bank declined loan request from Trump Organization during 2016 campaign
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...cs/deutsche-bank-loan-donald-trump/index.html

Deutsche Bank Denied Trump Loan During 2016 Campaign, NYT Says
https://www.google.com/amp/amp.timeinc.net/fortune/2019/02/02/deutsche-bank-trump-loan

Deutsche Bank reportedly refused Trump a loan during the 2016 campaign after considering the possibility that they would have to seize assets of a president
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/deutsche-bank-trump-loan-report-2016-2019-2

Any one of the above should suffice. Plenty more sources to pick from. ;)

WRONG. Learn to READ OBJECTIVELY.

What the LINKS you so frenetically posted ACTUALLY SAY:

" three (ANONYMOUS) people familiar with Trump's loan request" .. said so.

Bullcrap, IOW.

Meanwhile, I CITED FEDERAL FINANCIAL DISCLOSURE DOCS.

Why can leftist never FIGURE OUT THE " VERIFIABLE" from the "BULL****".

OFFICIAL RECORDS= CREDIBLE

ANONYMOUS SOURCES = BULL****.

There, that help?

Total non-smart ass reply: Old people don’t need much sleep. A commonly known fact.

Besides, with all his “executive time” watching tv who’s gonna know if he doesn’t take a nap?

Trump is NOT Lazy...he does more by noon that you do all week.

Trump has NEVER BEEN LAZY.

Well you obviously consider sitting in front of the TV stuffing your face with junk food hard work. Most of the world doesn't, but that certainly explains why Trump rallies tend to look like Weight Watcher's conventions.

Attachments

• trumpsupporter_0.jpg
    trumpsupporter_0.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:

I have to agree with you here, he definitely watches more TV and eats more junk food by noon than I do in a week.

Last edited:

More dishonest posts from Grok. You’re so desperate to defend your lazy fat ass master Trumptard that you have now gone off the deep end of all reality. :lamo

Back
Top Bottom