• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I tried Trump's daily routine for a week — and I don't know how he does it

Grokmaster

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
NOT "ANONYMOUSLY". as opposed to the current "ANONYMOUSSOURCE" FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT BULL****.

I tried President Donald Trump's daily schedule for a week.

•Each day, I woke up at 5:30 a.m. for "executive time," got to work at 11 a.m., and tried to watch four hours of cable news.

•Ultimately, I discovered that the president's routine doesn't work for me.

I am exhausted. Still exhausted, I should say.

I've recently recovered from a week of trying President Donald Trump's daily routine.

Based on articles in Axios and in The New York Times, I pieced together Trump's schedule and did what I could to replicate it for five workdays.

I don't know how he does it. Here's how it went.

Trump reportedly rises at 5:30 a.m. and starts his day with "executive time." That includes watching cable news — either "Fox and Friends" or MSNBC's "Morning Joe" — as well as making phone calls and tweeting.

He doesn't typically "get to work" — that is, take his first meeting of the day — until 11 a.m. After a full day of meetings and other assorted presidential responsibilities, he ends the workday around 6 p.m.

After dinner at 6:30, it's time for more TV. Trump reportedly watches at least four hours a day of cable news.

One of the most well-documented aspects of Trump's daily routine is that he only sleeps four to five hours a night. That means going to bed around midnight.

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-schedule-daily-routine-2018-1

NOT "ANONYMOUSLY". as opposed to the current "ANONYMOUSSOURCE" FAKE NEWS/LYING LEFT BULL****.

•Each day, I woke up at 5:30 a.m. for "executive time," got to work at 11 a.m., and tried to watch four hours of cable news.

I've recently recovered from a week of trying President Donald Trump's daily routine.

Based on articles in Axios and in The New York Times, I pieced together Trump's schedule and did what I could to replicate it for five workdays.

Trump reportedly rises at 5:30 a.m. and starts his day with "executive time." That includes watching cable news — either "Fox and Friends" or MSNBC's "Morning Joe" — as well as making phone calls and tweeting.

He doesn't typically "get to work" — that is, take his first meeting of the day — until 11 a.m. After a full day of meetings and other assorted presidential responsibilities, he ends the workday around 6 p.m.

After dinner at 6:30, it's time for more TV. Trump reportedly watches at least four hours a day of cable news.

One of the most well-documented aspects of Trump's daily routine is that he only sleeps four to five hours a night. That means going to bed around midnight.

And you *believe* leaked stories by who knows who???

And you *believe* leaked stories by who knows who???

Ditto. What the current LEFT LIE fails to note, is that he gets rolling at 5:30 AM EVERY DAY...ALWAYS HAS.

The FAKE NEWS tried to make his time gathering current information about the nation and the world as "not working" = BULL****.

He is far from the first POTUS to not follow a strict 9-5 schedule...but he is FAR FROM "LAZY".

Last edited:
I'd go crazy if I tried watching TV for up to seven hours ("executive time") at a stretch, too. And I'd hate to spend four years worrying about getting hauled off to federal court the moment the next president is inaugurated. Federal prison is not fun, especially for someone his age. Least he wouldn't have to worry about the inmate rape we as a society cruelly and proudly allow to occur regularly (in the name of showing how tough on crime we are, and hence, how righteous we must be).

i tried his routine, as well. four hours of teletubbies, five big macs with no buns, some internet surfin', and then thirty minutes of tweet rage a day. by the end of the week, i was a candidate for a quadruple bypass. i'm not sure how he pulls it off.

The exhausting schedule of a Walmart part-timer.

No wonder Trump is still a blubber ass.

And also note, a few hours of that "executive time" is getting his hilariously epic comb-over to stay in place.

Maybe you ought not to elect inexperienced geriatrics to the presidency. The White House isn't the place for a part-time entry-level politician.

I'd go crazy if I tried watching TV for up to seven hours ("executive time") at a stretch, too. And I'd hate to spend four years worrying about getting hauled off to federal court the moment the next president is inaugurated. Federal prison is not fun, especially for someone his age. Least he wouldn't have to worry about the inmate rape we as a society cruelly and proudly allow to occur regularly (in the name of showing how tough on crime we are, and hence, how righteous we must be).

Trump has NEVER BEEN LAZY. Anyone who has actually ever been around him concedes, or even STRESSES, that point...

Maybe you ought not to elect inexperienced geriatrics to the presidency. The White House isn't the place for a part-time entry-level politician.

Hilarious from the "Community Organizer" voter.

Our current POTUS has more INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATING , COMMERCE and BUSINESS experience than the entire roster of previous Presidents PUT TOGETHER.

Hilarious from the "Community Organizer" voter.

Our current POTUS has more INTERNATIONAL NEGOTIATING , COMMERCE and BUSINESS experience than the entire roster of previous Presidents PUT TOGETHER.

No, he doesn't. What an utterly jackassed claim to try and make.

No, he doesn't. What an utterly jackassed claim to try and make.

Glad you agree that Trump is , BY FAR, the most REAL WORLD EXPERIENCES POTUS we have ever had. About time you wise up.

Please cite all the other POTUS' that were BILLIONAIRE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSMEN/DEVELOPERS....der....

You cab start the list here: ____________________________________________________ :lamo

Absolutely ****ing ridiculous.
7 hours a day watching TV in bed and he's gathering important information about the country from cable news.
This is one of the stupidest threads ever!

Glad you agree that Trump is , BY FAR, the most REAL WORLD EXPERIENCES POTUS we have ever had. About time you wise up.

Please cite all the other POTUS' that were BILLIONAIRE INTERNATIONAL BUSINESSMEN/DEVELOPERS....der....

You cab start the list here: ____________________________________________________ :lamo

Nah. His entire history shows what a mobbed-up, pathetic failure he is at all things you mentioned.

And Trump isn't a billionaire. What an asinine claim.

Thanks for admitting he's simply a whore.

Absolutely ****ing ridiculous.
7 hours a day watching TV in bed and he's gathering important information about the country from cable news.
This is one of the stupidest threads ever!

Who said he is in BED? He is UP AT 5:30 EVERY DAY...which IS IN THE ORIGINAL "leak' from over a year ago.

He watches news from EVERYWHERE...why wouldn't he?

If he didn't you'd be bitching about THAT.

Last edited:
Nah. His entire history shows what a mobbed-up, pathetic failure he is at all things you mentioned.

And Trump isn't a billionaire. What an asinine claim.

Thanks for admitting he's simply a whore.

98% success rate for businesses.

Thanks for admitting he is the most qualified POTUS EVER.

98% success rate for businesses.

Thanks for admitting he is the most qualified POTUS EVER.

Newp. Not even remotely close. Reduced to licensing out his whore name to other peoples' properties because no one would lend him the money any longer to build.

And why would anyone? As you openly admit, he's a dishonest whore who's a failure.

Newp. Not even remotely close. Reduced to licensing out his whore name to other peoples' properties because no one would lend him the money any longer to build.

And why would anyone? As you openly admit, he's a dishonest whore who's a failure.

Try REALITY, just for a change of pace:

Donald Trump has had no trouble getting big loans at competitive rates

The idea that banks won’t lend to Trump because of his bankruptcy history is the equivalent of fake news: MarketWatch analysis

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/d...ing-big-loans-at-competitive-rates-2017-06-22

Easily the most experienced...and glad you agree that NO ONE ELSE IS EVEN CLOSE.

Did you forget to compile the list of all the OTHER INTERNATIONAL ENTRPRENUER POTUS'?

Another crock by Grok.

Oh look...a driveby ad hom .

I don't blame you...the ACTUAL POINTS shoot down your madeup bull**** narrative about the POTUS.

Try REALITY, just for a change of pace:

Donald Trump has had no trouble getting big loans at competitive rates

The idea that banks won’t lend to Trump because of his bankruptcy history is the equivalent of fake news: MarketWatch analysis

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/d...ing-big-loans-at-competitive-rates-2017-06-22

Easily the most experienced...and glad you agree that NO ONE ELSE IS EVEN CLOSE.

Did you forget to compile the list of all the OTHER INTERNATIONAL ENTRPRENUER POTUS'?

LOL!

A. Wrong. They won't lend to him. Even DB wouldn't do so. It's why he was so eager to stop sanctions against Russian mob-affiliated banks. Hell, he STILL owes DB about 1/2 a billion.
https://www.quora.com/Why-wont-U-S-...give-the-nation-pause-with-its-spiraling-debt
https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/opinion/commentary/ct-trump-russia-deals-20180123-story.html
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...e-bank-s-troubles-are-donald-trump-s-troubles
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/02/02/business/trump-deutsche-bank.html
B. He has no applicable experience in what you're claiming. He's merely a front/face man for the mob.
C. ANOTHER easy win!

Another source..SAME DETAILS:

NOT THE HABITS of a "LAZY MAN":

WAKEUP TIMES:

Trump: Between 4 a.m. and 5:30 a.m.

Obama: 7 a.m.

BREAKFAST
:

Trump: Cereal or eggs and bacon (sometimes skips breakfast)
Obama: Eggs and bacon with whole wheat toast

EXERCISE:

Trump: No formal exercise
Obama: Worked out six days a week

Morning news

Trump: Fox & Friends
Obama: The New York Times

First official meeting of the day

Trump: 11 a.m.
Obama: 10 a.m.

Amount of sleep per night

Trump: 4 hours
Obama: 5 hours

https://www.cheatsheet.com/health-f...-see-who-got-more-sleep-while-in-office.html/

I dare say being a community organizer is better background for a President than being a billionaire developer.

Back
Top Bottom