• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Sense a Pattern Here

Miami is because two major international airports within a few miles of each other. Dade and Broward counties are blue.

And how many of those can be traced to COVID-infected illegal immigrants released into America by Biden's border CRISIS?

And how many of those can be traced to COVID-infected illegal immigrants released into America by Biden's border CRISIS?
Yes, the imaginary crisis is causing this big wave in states like Florida and Arkansas, which are not near the border.

🙄

Those Bible thumping areas are getting hammered.

God's plague, indeed.

Those Bible thumping areas are getting hammered.

God's plague, indeed.
Maybe it’s payback for not actually following the Bible, but just using it as a prop to justify selfishness, worshiping money and being judge-y.

There is a pattern indeed. Biden is letting Covid get out of control in all 50 states. What is he going to do about it?

What do you propose he should do to get it under control?

Yes, the imaginary crisis is causing this big wave in states like Florida and Arkansas, which are not near the border.

🙄
Just about every immigrant I know who comes up here to work also spends time in Florida. Except for a few who have put down roots, they travel back and forth. I'm not saying I know a ton of migrant workers, but I've worked with enough to say that without any hesitation. Florida has a lot.

Miami is because two major international airports within a few miles of each other. Dade and Broward counties are blue.

yeah, it has nothing to do with the Governor wanting to take Trump's place as the head of the deplorables

LOL

a handful?

Now, how many can be traced to deplorables?

If you answer, overwhelmingly most of them, you will be correct!

Just about every immigrant I know who comes up here to work also spends time in Florida. Except for a few who have put down roots, they travel back and forth. I'm not saying I know a ton of migrant workers, but I've worked with enough to say that without any hesitation. Florida has a lot.
There’s also a huge immigrant population in Chicago - much larger than Florida’s Mexican or Central American immigrants. And COVID in Chicago is really not rampant at all.

But hey- roadvirus needed an excuse so he doesnt need to think hard about it!

There’s also a huge immigrant population in Chicago - much larger than Florida’s Mexican or Central American immigrants. And COVID in Chicago is really not rampant at all.

But hey- roadvirus needed an excuse so he doesnt need to think hard about it!
I had read a few months back that the percentage of infected immigrants at the border was a little lower than Texas. But that was before Delta. They are only testing the symptomatic at the border, as far as I know, and it should be addressed with the vaccine, imo.

Correlates with education level, among other things.
Yup. Here we have normal people...
YMSPCEQJR2ZFMA5FMIAW3JVSIM.jpg

And here we have a bunch of idiots! Anyone surprised that they're locked up and begging for salsa and soda?

E6H9YqyXMAIq-JB.jpg

Last edited:
HE'S the president. What does HE propose?

He proposes that everyone should get vaccinated or wear masks. But too many idiots refuse to do that. Are you suggesting that he should mandate it?

yeah, it has nothing to do with the Governor wanting to take Trump's place as the head of the deplorables

That's the north half of the state. No one in Dade or Broward likes that Trumper moron. We have international airports and at our northern border, the middle of the state, are inbreeders.

Take a look again.

Dade and Broward counties are no longer Blue

Last edited:
Take look again.

Cade and Broward counties are no longer Blue

I live here. Trumpers are scorned. No Trump hats. No Trump signs. We're a diverse community.

I live here. Trampers are scorned. No Trump hats. No Trump signs. We're a diverse community.

I stand correct corrected . I thought you were saying the number of Covid cases in your county was low and were shaded light blue for low cases on the map in the OP post.

At least Browad County has enough sense to require masks in schools in the fall.

Masks Will Be Required in Broward Public Schools
Published July 28, 2021 • Updated on July 28, 2021 at 7:23 pm

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom