• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I see other boards saying "The left needs to handle the anti-Semitism NOW!" Since when was the left the anti-Semites? Nazis are not left.

Your denial is just denial...not rebuttal. and literally everything I have posted is 100% correct. You and people like you say literally **** all about the genocide occurring in other parts of the world. You say nothing about the Muslims being killed by other Muslims. you say nothing when Muslims spend years launching bombs and missiles into Israel and engage in terrorist attacks, paid for and celebrated by Palestinians. But you shit yourself when Israel responds.

Because of the Jews.

Irrefutable. And you know it.

the proof is in your LACK of response to ALL BUT the Jews.

And you have LOTS of company.

But you can’t post any evidence to back up your claims?

Why is it that the Rightwing lies all the time?

He can't.

Still waiting to see how I shit myself over Gaza.

The thread just popped back up, actually. I'll keep waiting, I guess.

There is a need by the right to prove others bigoted and racist. They feel helpless because they realize that they out themselves over and over again. They can't shake that reputation. So they try to pull other people down into "other people do it." There actually IS anti-semitism going on right now from some groups. But it is nowhere near an overwhelming characteristic from the left. It's just something for the right to salivate hopefully over. It will disappear, but bigotry by the right will remain. The GOP will always be a narrow group. It's a feature, not a bug. Plain and simple.

The goal of the Far Right is to never play defense. Righties attack everyone else to avoid facing the mountain of problems that they have.

Drive through and point out how much racism THEY have, and they will blow a gasket.

Neither side is 'worse' and both are equally culpable,...in fact, Hamas has been culpable in terrorist attacks outside of Israel or their territory...Israel has overplayed their hand this time in the attack on Palestine...but it is hard to argue with a straight face that Hamas isn't as bad as Netanyahu.

For you, perhaps. It's not close when you are informed and look honestly at it. We could discuss it some, but that can start if you try to quantify the harm each side has done, in broad strokes.

Because Israel's government has responded aggressively and has become more right wing in recent years does not falsify the fact that young, team blue Americans are openly stating that Israel is committing genocide, which it is not.

International Court of Justice, after hearing evidence and arguments from both sides: the case has proven that they are plausibly committing genocide. firelygmf: it is not. Hm, ICJ and the obvious evidence, or firelygmh saying 'nuh uh' with zero case for that position responding to the case made that they are.

This movement has gone so far as to impede the free association of some Jewish students and even professors within college grounds. They are at times forcibly being denied entry. This should be concerning to you, many awful things have started this way.

Still waiting for specific evidence of what you claimed, other than looking some doors for everyone. You are asked, and provided none.

Your country exists because you drove out the indigenous inhabitants who were here before, and took their land for yourselves.
Same can be said for the vast majority of countries around the world.
Just like Israel is doing now.
100% wrong.

The world was very much different in the 17th century than it is now, in the 21st century.

You should be embarrassed to have even attempted such a ridiculous, pathetic and disingenuous argument.

This Zionist outcry is bullshit! Now the left will be labeled as anti-Semites white the real anti-Semites on the hardcore right will be ignored. Israeli Zionist are great at re-framing and they are doing it now all over the media! The left has most always been on the side of justice for the underdog, the disenfranchised, the oppressed, the OCCUPIED! The left is PRO-GAZANS not pro-Hamas. The re-framing has been successful in turning black and brown people erroneously into anti-Semites while the like of Bibi and the Trumpers continue their hateful rhetoric. The student demonstrations have been infiltrated by outsiders, some of which may even be Israeli Zionists.
It's been this way for awhile. Israel and the US lobbyists they hire and/or the supporters they have often try to conflate opposition to various specific actions of that nation with anti-Semitism.

Same can be said for the vast majority of countries around the world.

100% wrong.

The world was very much different in the 17th century than it is now, in the 21st century.

You should be embarrassed to have even attempted such a ridiculous, pathetic and disingenuous argument.
Well I think your point would make more sense if we did not break every single treaty we made with Native Americans.

Manifest Destiny was a cockeyed rational for committing Genocide.....horribly Protestant of us to determine that we could not only destroy Indian nations but could make and break treaties with them JUST BECAUSE we are white and they are not and we just don't need to even consider the treaties that we designed and we signed in the process.

Manifest Destiny probably made sense regarding what would become the Nation of the United States. But lets not mistake our own "From sea to shining sea" as anything other than our version of "From the river to the sea". None of which actually justifies what we actually did to Native Americans.

Well I think your point would make more sense if we did not break every single treaty we made with Native Americans.

Manifest Destiny was a cockeyed rational for committing Genocide.....horribly Protestant of us to determine that we could not only destroy Indian nations but could make and break treaties with them JUST BECAUSE we are white and they are not and we just don't need to even consider the treaties that we designed and we signed in the process.

Manifest Destiny probably made sense regarding what would become the Nation of the United States. But lets not mistake our own "From sea to shining sea" as anything other than our version of "From the river to the sea". None of which actually justifies what we actually did to Native Americans.
You have misinterpreted my post.

I didn’t make any excuses for America’s first settlers.

You have misinterpreted my post.

I didn’t make any excuses for America’s first settlers.
You appear to have been trying to distinguish between the "when" of things and not the "what" or the "who".

Oh Lord, you ignore history to bolster an ideological position, lol.

EXACTLY!

This is why you can see so much Nazi paraphernalia and KKK supporter campaigning for Biden instead of Trump.

Look at these racists ****ers at Biden's Congeal the Left rally in 2017

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

This Zionist outcry is bullshit! Now the left will be labeled as anti-Semites white the real anti-Semites on the hardcore right will be ignored. Israeli Zionist are great at re-framing and they are doing it now all over the media! The left has most always been on the side of justice for the underdog, the disenfranchised, the oppressed, the OCCUPIED! The left is PRO-GAZANS not pro-Hamas. The re-framing has been successful in turning black and brown people erroneously into anti-Semites while the like of Bibi and the Trumpers continue their hateful rhetoric. The student demonstrations have been infiltrated by outsiders, some of which may even be Israeli Zionists.
You don't think all those college students, and often faculty as well cheer for Hamas, hints at a touch of antisemitism? :eek:

You appear to have been trying to distinguish between the "when" of things and not the "what" or the "who".
The “when” of things, as I posted, implies the “what” of things, obviously.

The majority of Gazans are children. Just exactly what do you expect them to do to disallow Hamas from being in power?
Far be it from me to EVER agree with our local bot Mycroft, but his point of debate is somewhat accurate, (I know. Mind-blowing, huh?) in as much as the percentage of Palestinians that DO support HAMAS.

I believe I read somewhere.......

RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) — A wartime opinion poll among Palestinians published Wednesday shows a rise in support for Hamas, which appears to have ticked up even in the devastated Gaza Strip, and an overwhelming rejection of Western-backed President Mahmoud Abbas, with nearly 90% saying he must resign. <snip> https://apnews.com/article/israel-h...artime-views-a0baade915619cd070b5393844bc4514

"To me it's something like a miracle, the 7th of October," he tells NPR in an interview in Ramallah, in the Israeli-occupied West Bank <snip> RAMALLAH, West Bank — More than two months into Israel's war against Hamas, the militant group's popularity appears to be rising dramatically among Palestinians in the West Bank. "Hamas made the most important action against Israel since its existence," says Nihad Abughosh, a Palestinian journalist and political analyst, who describes himself as a secular moderate. "To me it's something like a miracle, the 7th of October," he tells NPR in an interview in Ramallah, in the Israeli-occupied West Bank

Seventy-one percent of Palestinians in both the Gaza Strip and the West Bank believe Hamas made the right decision in attacking Israel on October 7, according to a new poll conducted by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research, an organization primarily funded by the European Union and the United States-based Ford Foundation. https://www.nationalreview.com/news...-support-hamass-october-7-terror-attack-poll/

I think it would be different if the Palestianians hated HAMAS and were forced to abide by their rule. I think the world would be even more sympathetic to their cause if they were. But, apparently the majority of the people over there do support Hamas.

Just thought I'd point that out. Not trying to stick my nose in your conversations. Carry on.

Far be it from me to EVER agree with our local bot Mycroft, but his point of debate is somewhat accurate, (I know. Mind-blowing, huh?) in as much as the percentage of Palestinians that DO support HAMAS.

I believe I read somewhere.......

RAMALLAH, West Bank (AP) — A wartime opinion poll among Palestinians published Wednesday shows a rise in support for Hamas, which appears to have ticked up even in the devastated Gaza Strip, and an overwhelming rejection of Western-backed President Mahmoud Abbas, with nearly 90% saying he must resign. <snip> https://apnews.com/article/israel-h...artime-views-a0baade915619cd070b5393844bc4514

RAMALLAH, West Bank — More than two months into Israel's war against Hamas, the militant group's popularity appears to be rising dramatically among Palestinians in the West Bank.

"Hamas made the most important action against Israel since its existence," says Nihad Abughosh, a Palestinian journalist and political analyst, who describes himself as a secular moderate.

"To me it's something like a miracle, the 7th of October," he tells NPR in an interview in Ramallah, in the Israeli-occupied West Bank <snip> RAMALLAH, West Bank — More than two months into Israel's war against Hamas, the militant group's popularity appears to be rising dramatically among Palestinians in the West Bank. "Hamas made the most important action against Israel since its existence," says Nihad Abughosh, a Palestinian journalist and political analyst, who describes himself as a secular moderate. "To me it's something like a miracle, the 7th of October," he tells NPR in an interview in Ramallah, in the Israeli-occupied West Bank

Seventy-one percent of Palestinians in both the Gaza Strip and the West Bank believe Hamas made the right decision in attacking Israel on October 7, according to a new poll conducted by the Palestinian Center for Policy and Survey Research, an organization primarily funded by the European Union and the United States-based Ford Foundation. https://www.nationalreview.com/news...-support-hamass-october-7-terror-attack-poll/

I think it would be different if the Palestianians hated HAMAS and were forced to abide by their rule. I think the world would be even more sympathetic to their cause if they were. But, apparently the majority of the people do support Hamas.

Just thought I'd point that out. Not trying to stick my nose in your conversations. Carry on.

That poll polled exactly zero children and polled less than 1% of 1% of Gazan population.

The only thing that poll says is that a majority of the minority of the Gazan population support Hamas.

Yes, the Left does want those things. The Confederates DIDN’T. They supported states rights, opposed big Federal government, and wanted to keep traditional society and values in place.

Does that sound perhaps like the Right and Republicans?

Well, at least you can admit the left wants to remove States rights, an even bigger federal government and to destroy traditional American values. That's the first step toward healing.

Your attempt to compare people of today with those of a 150 years ago falls flat. There was no party switch, which is another switch to shift blame. This is all on the democrats then and democrats today.

Well, at least you can admit the left wants to remove States rights, an even bigger federal government and to destroy traditional American values. That's the first step toward healing.

Your attempt to compare people of today with those of a 150 years ago falls flat. There was no party switch, which is another switch to shift blame. This is all on the democrats then and democrats today.
The democrats shifting from a conservative to a liberal party is well documented at this point. You are not going to gain any credibility by denying that well documented historical reality.

Democrats today would not look kindly on Democrats from 1860.

The democrats shifting from a conservative to a liberal party is well documented at this point. You are not going to gain any credibility by denying that well documented historical reality.

Democrats today would not look kindly on Democrats from 1860.

No, there was no party switch, no matter how hard the democrats wish it were true. To evade justice, this charade was invented for political reasons, yet it's an ultimate fail.

No, there was no party switch, no matter how hard the democrats wish it were true. To evade justice, this charade was invented for political reasons, yet it's an ultimate fail.

Here you go, if you wish to better educate yourself on the matter.

So you are saying the Democrats today are the party of states rights, small federal government, and protecting traditional American values?

Back
Top Bottom