• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I need money NOW. I am selling Bibles for $60. Will you buy?

Luckyone

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Trump is selling ‘God Bless the USA’ Bibles for $59.99 as he faces mounting legal bills

Trump, who became the presumptive Republican nominee earlier this month, released a video on his Truth Social platform on Tuesday urging his supporters to buy the “God Bless the USA Bible,” which is inspired by country singer Lee Greenwood’s patriotic ballad. Trump takes the stage to the song at each of his rallies and has appeared with Greenwood at events.

“Happy Holy Week! Let’s Make America Pray Again. As we lead into Good Friday and Easter, I encourage you to get a copy of the God Bless the USA Bible,” Trump wrote, directing his supporters to a website selling the book for $59.99.

You want Trump in the WH? Start spending mpney so that he can pay his lawyers and stay out of jail.

Show him your loyalty and go into your pocketbook and get that Trump Bible. It is only 12 times more expensive than a Bible that costs $5 on Amazon.

I'm an atheist, why would I want a bible?

The Trump bibles also include the words "Congress shall make no law respecting the establishment of religion".

Some are saying 100 angels die every time you DON'T buy a Trump bible!

I need money NOW. I am selling Bibles for $60. Will you buy?​

"And for an extra $30.00 we will sell you that neat vinyl cover that was holding the book in Donnie's ad."

You want Trump in the WH? Start spending mpney so that he can pay his lawyers and stay out of jail.

Show him your loyalty and go into your pocketbook and get that Trump Bible. It is only 12 times more expensive than a Bible that costs $5 on Amazon.
How did you miss the other 5 or 6 threads on this topic?

You addressing this video to me?

I think you should be addressing this video to the hundreds of thousands of investors that have purchased the DJT (Trump Social Media) stock the last 2 days at prices between $60 and $80? and to all the people that have bought $399 sneakers and $60 bibles. They are the ones that are super excited about buying anything that Trump is selling. That video would be exactly right for them.

Trump has sold $59 Bibles, $399 sneakers and more since leaving office

Trump’s Wealth Surges as DJT Stock Rises Again

TrumpProductsBuyingFrenzy.jpg

Last edited:

I think you should be addressing this video to the hundreds of thousands of investors that have purchased the DJT (Trump Social Media) stock the last 2 days at prices between $60 and $80? and to all the people that have bought $399 sneakers and $60 bibles. They are the ones that are super excited about buying anything that Trump is selling. That video would be exactly right for them.

View attachment 67501354
Sad for them... But whatever.. It's not my money..

View attachment 67501356
He needs cash NOW.

Get it?

Back
Top Bottom