• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I need an Avatar

Naughty Nurse

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
12
Location
The UK
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
HTColeman said:
:thinking What do you mean?
To find an avatar that I think might be right for you. If only I had more time today!
 
H

HTColeman

I need to go eat, because I am not getting any of the implications in any of the threads. I'm so confused, what are you talking about?
 

Naughty Nurse

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
12
Location
The UK
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
HTColeman said:
I need to go eat, because I am not getting any of the implications in any of the threads. I'm so confused, what are you talking about?
Focus, man! The opportunity to produce an image that I think would represent you - just gotta be something like The Blessed Virgin. Go and eat something.
 
H

HTColeman

OOOHHH! I get it, I'm eating right now, but if I do that then people will make fun of me. Maybe I should have something to do with coffee or brown sugar, is that too "afrocentric"? Maybe something mysterious, I like mysterious.
 

ShamMol

Only Way Round is Through
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
1,988
Reaction score
10
Location
Pasadena, California
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal
What kind of pic do you want...do a google search...
 

Naughty Nurse

Banned
DP Veteran
Joined
Feb 5, 2005
Messages
1,972
Reaction score
12
Location
The UK
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
HTColeman said:
OOOHHH! I get it, I'm eating right now, but if I do that then people will make fun of me. Maybe I should have something to do with coffee or brown sugar, is that too "afrocentric"? Maybe something mysterious, I like mysterious.
Eat more often! Do a search - problem is finding an image the right dimensions. Build up a collection so you can change with your mood. Ain't nothing wrong with Afrocentric - go for it if that's your thing.

BTW, you get a mention in The Basement - you have arrived!
 
H

HTColeman

I didn't even realize it, but yea it is, I just did a random search and that came up.
 

cnredd

Major General Big Lug
DP Veteran
Joined
Jul 5, 2005
Messages
8,682
Reaction score
262
Location
Philadelphia,PA
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Just gave me the idea to get one...I'm such a follower...
 

Kelzie

The Almighty
DP Veteran
Joined
Jun 23, 2005
Messages
13,534
Reaction score
1,000
Location
Denver, CO
Gender
Female
Political Leaning
Liberal
All this talk about avatars got me off my lazy *ss.

Look, it's me!

I'm like galenrox (well, I'm not a capitalist pig... :lol: )
 

Arch Enemy

Familiaist
DP Veteran
Joined
Mar 27, 2005
Messages
7,470
Reaction score
2,085
Location
North Carolina
Gender
Male
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative
Naughty Nurse said:
Eat more often! Do a search - problem is finding an image the right dimensions. Build up a collection so you can change with your mood. Ain't nothing wrong with Afrocentric - go for it if that's your thing.

BTW, you get a mention in The Basement - you have arrived!

Actually! Dimensions aren't a big problem.. if need be, I'll change the dimensions for you, it might be in conflict with the quality of the photo though.
 
Top Bottom