• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I need an Avatar

HTColeman said:
:thinking What do you mean?

To find an avatar that I think might be right for you. If only I had more time today!

I need to go eat, because I am not getting any of the implications in any of the threads. I'm so confused, what are you talking about?

HTColeman said:
I need to go eat, because I am not getting any of the implications in any of the threads. I'm so confused, what are you talking about?

Focus, man! The opportunity to produce an image that I think would represent you - just gotta be something like The Blessed Virgin. Go and eat something.

OOOHHH! I get it, I'm eating right now, but if I do that then people will make fun of me. Maybe I should have something to do with coffee or brown sugar, is that too "afrocentric"? Maybe something mysterious, I like mysterious.

What kind of pic do you want...do a google search...

HTColeman said:
OOOHHH! I get it, I'm eating right now, but if I do that then people will make fun of me. Maybe I should have something to do with coffee or brown sugar, is that too "afrocentric"? Maybe something mysterious, I like mysterious.

Eat more often! Do a search - problem is finding an image the right dimensions. Build up a collection so you can change with your mood. Ain't nothing wrong with Afrocentric - go for it if that's your thing.

BTW, you get a mention in The Basement - you have arrived!

I didn't even realize it, but yea it is, I just did a random search and that came up.

Just gave me the idea to get one...I'm such a follower...

All this talk about avatars got me off my lazy *ss.

Look, it's me!

I'm like galenrox (well, I'm not a capitalist pig... :lol: )

Naughty Nurse said:
Eat more often! Do a search - problem is finding an image the right dimensions. Build up a collection so you can change with your mood. Ain't nothing wrong with Afrocentric - go for it if that's your thing.

BTW, you get a mention in The Basement - you have arrived!

Actually! Dimensions aren't a big problem.. if need be, I'll change the dimensions for you, it might be in conflict with the quality of the photo though.

Back
Top Bottom