• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I like Fauci but should he also be discredited?

Again, you display your CT need to distinguish yourself from everyone else...with no qualifications for your distinction besides..."I disagree with everyone else." It doesnt make you special...it only makes you wrong 99.9% of the time.

LOL, it makes me right 99% of the time.

That you and others constantly affirm your preference to accept the pronouncements of known liars without asking any questions simply shows your preference for following the crowd. It suggests you would rather not ask any questions.

We who ask questions do not follow the crowd. Variety is the spice of life.

LOL, it makes me right 99% of the time.

That you and others constantly affirm your preference to accept the pronouncements of known liars without asking any questions simply shows your preference for following the crowd. It suggests you would rather not ask any questions.

We who ask questions do not follow the crowd. Variety is the spice of life.

Thanks for making my point for me.

Btw, please list 2 of your conspiracy theories that have been proven accurate? (meaning, beyond your fellow CT'ers.)

That's a complete mischaracterization of me especially. For example, why would I have several libraries of books on a variety of issues, with 25 to 70 volumes per topic, from various authors and perspectives, if I didnt ask questions or was willing to 'follow the crowd' or primary/mainstream ideas?

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Last edited:
I thought of you when I read this.

With this information, new to me as to specifics, Fauci & Friends establish a pattern of behavior, visible only to those who are curious and paying attention and aware that he is but a mere mortal.

Tony Fauci and the Swine Flu Disaster - LewRockwell

For some this will shock them and induce some degree of cognitive dissonance.

I thought of you when I read this.

With this information, new to me as to specifics, Fauci & Friends establish a pattern of behavior, visible only to those who are curious and paying attention and aware that he is but a mere mortal.

Tony Fauci and the Swine Flu Disaster - LewRockwell

For some this will shock them and induce some degree of cognitive dissonance.

So you were afraid to even quote me? With good reason I guess, since your source is just proof that I'm accurate when I describe your mindset. Your source is a joke. And that's all you came up with?

The statement of yours that I bolded is classic, btw, pure CT crying out "I'm special!"

And you also didnt provide any examples of you ever being right, as requested.

Lursa said:
please list 2 of your conspiracy theories that have been proven accurate? (meaning, beyond your fellow CT'ers.)

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Prove it.

There are doubts now in my mind he misled Trump.

i heard Fauci just this week saying to a reporter how he and Trump are on the same page and the two men enjoy a wonderful camaderie.

This came from April but Fauci supports Trump.

I wish Democrats supported Trump on this vital issue.

He responded: “Yeah, we have been from the beginning.” At the same press briefing, Fauci discussed how responsive Trump was to the recommendations made by the task force. After discussing the recommendations they made regarding mitigation, Fauci mentioned: “The travel [restriction] was another recommendation, when we went in and said, ‘We probably should be doing that.’ And the answer was ‘yes.’ And then another time was, ‘We should do it with Europe,’ and the answer was ‘yes.’ And the next time, ‘We should do it with the U.K.,’ and the answer was ‘yes.’”

There are doubts now in my mind he misled Trump.

i heard Fauci just this week saying to a reporter how he and Trump are on the same page and the two men enjoy a wonderful camaderie.

This came from April but Fauci supports Trump.

I wish Democrats supported Trump on this vital issue.

I only support the science on this issue...no 'side' and certainly not 100% unqualified The Donald.

And Dr Fauci has faithfully been following the science. If The Donald is too stupid or self-centered to recognize that...well, he's got your vote, eh?

Back
Top Bottom