• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I Don't Understand it. Someone Please Explain it to Me - Putin

I'm at a loss of what his end game is. I don't get it. Is he just mad? Russia is enormous, why do they need more land?
Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

He had it all. He's a butcher and a sociopath, but he had it all. He could set himself up with a sweet, militarily protected island in the Pacific somewhere and live a great life now.

But NO! He decided to attack/level/murder. Why? What have the Ukrainian people done to him that they deserve to be "cleanesed"?

He could retire now, or continue to rule Russia for the rest of his life, but he did THIS?!!

Why? Please someone explain it to me.
Donald Trump......Adolf Hitler.....Joseph Stalin...Pol Pot......Mao.....Ceasar......Henry VIII......etc etc

Back
Top Bottom