• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I dont agree with the Supreme Court, but they have a point...

This is both a lie and slander.
You admit that you love militants, so its the same thing.

You lie again

Post#682:

That is YOUR quote and I never said that. The lie was yours
STOP LYING !!!
So you keep failing to quote me after you made a false claim about me. Thanks for proving your lied and continue to lie

So you keep failing to quote me after you made a false claim about me. Thanks for proving your lied and continue to lie

I gave you the post numbers and cited the quotes
You're just compounding lie upon lie

You lied and aren't man enough to admit it.

I gave you the post numbers and cited the quotes
You're just compounding lie upon lie

You lied and aren't man enough to admit it.
You keep saying I lied but you refuse to quote it.

I'm not the one who's lying, You are.

Quote the lie.
LOL now he's making excuses. He knows he's screwed up big time and just spams now.

Under the 10th Amendment, reserved powers aren't exclusively held by the States.... they are also held by the people.

So if a person doesn't have the power of dominion over their own body, then what reserved power could ever possibly be held to belong to the people rather than the State?
A person does not hold the power of dominion over their own body.

You for instance, cannot use your body to labor for less then the mandated minimum wage as a primary example.

You don’t have sole dominion over your own actions and this is widely recognized

Well many states/countries reserve the right to kill people - so I guess you're right.

You for instance, cannot use your body to labor for less then the mandated minimum wage as a primary example.

You don’t have sole dominion over your own actions and this is widely recognized

You can't use your body to murder someone either.

That's a lie.

You can volunteer your labor anywhere you want, at any time you want, in any state in the United States that you want.

Wha?
o_O

Back
Top Bottom