• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

I dont agree with the Supreme Court, but they have a point...

Stop trying to deflect

You said that replacing the Constitution would make US citizens cease being "American"
Yet you refuse to explain why or what they'd become

Despite all evidence to the contrary.
Deflect? On your trolling? Youre crying for attention. We get it already.

This is spamming.

While I actually addressed the subject of the thread.
Yeah, he is clearly desperate, isnt he? :ROFLMAO:

Deflect? On your trolling? Youre crying for attention. We get it already.

Yes, deflect

As you continue to refuse, to explain your ridiculous assertion that replacing the Constitution would make US citizens cease being "American"
And continue to refuse to explain why or what they'd become

Yeah, he is clearly desperate, isnt he? :ROFLMAO:

Says the desperate dodger.

Yes, deflect

As you continue to refuse, to explain your ridiculous assertion that replacing the Constitution would make US citizens cease being "American"

So, the Supreme Court ruling....

Reactions: PoS
Yes, deflect

Dodging your desperate trolling is the right thing to do.

Dodging your desperate trolling is the right thing to do.

Or dodging the justification for your melodramatic hyperbole that changing the Constitution, would make US citizens not "American"

That dodge.

Or dodging the justification for your melodramatic hyperbole that changing the Constitution, would make US citizens not "American"

That dodge.

Derailing.

The subject of the thread is not whether "changing the Constitution, would make US citizens not "American"".

That dodge.
You made up the lie that the Constitution is going to be replaced. Show proof that it will be.

You made up the lie that the Constitution is going to be replaced. Show proof that it will be.

No and don't put words in my mouth

I NEVER said the Constitution was going to be replaced

Stop LYING !!!

No and don't put words in my mouth

I NEVER said the Constitution was going to be replaced

Stop LYING !!!
LOL now youre going off to the deep end. Keep being you I guess. :LOL:

LOL now youre going off to the deep end. Keep being you I guess. :LOL:

Nope, just calling you out for deliberately misquoting me.

Once again, you said:
You made up the lie that the Constitution is going to be replaced

And that is a bare faced lie

STOP LYING !!!

I mean, abortion isnt mentioned in the Constitution, so technically it was beyond their scope of responsibilities, right?

What's wrong with giving the decision on it over to the states? This weakens the grip of federal power over the whole country, which is a good thing.

Im pro-choice, btw. Just in case anyone wants to know.
I think congress should have passed laws protecting it awhile ago.
I think SCOTUS should have put a time limit on Congress, basically saying "we're going to overturn this ruling, you have 1 year to get your shit sorted".

Sure, they telegraphed by doing that leak, but a bunch of people still didn't believe they would actually do it.

Without a deadline congress doesn't seem to get much done.

Wouldn't do any good if SCOTUS is determined to overturn Wade Vs Roe, they'd just have declared such laws as unconstitutional.
Then amend the constitution.

Nope, just calling you out for deliberately misquoting me.

Once again, you said:

And that is a bare faced lie

STOP LYING !!!
You did indeed say that. So if anyone's lying, it's you.

I think congress should have passed laws protecting it awhile ago.
I think SCOTUS should have put a time limit on Congress, basically saying "we're going to overturn this ruling, you have 1 year to get your shit sorted".

Sure, they telegraphed by doing that leak, but a bunch of people still didn't believe they would actually do it.

Without a deadline congress doesn't seem to get much done.
I agree. Congress could have codified abortion a long time ago so that this mess wouldnt have happened, but the bums were too lazy.

The fact that the OP thinks the Supreme Court has a point is kind of funny since the Supreme Court has now created generations of young militant women.

You did indeed say that. So if anyone's lying, it's you.

All right, cite the post# in which I said it.
You cannot so STOP LYING !!!

I agree. Congress could have codified abortion a long time ago so that this mess wouldnt have happened, but the bums were too lazy.

It wouldn't matter if SCOTUS subsequently ruled said codified law as unconstitutional.

The fact that the OP thinks the Supreme Court has a point is kind of funny since the Supreme Court has now created generations of young militant women.
You love militancy and terrorism. We get it.

All right, cite the post# in which I said it.
You cannot so STOP LYING !!!
Post #417.

Post #417.

Right, let's look shall we?

Post#682, you said:

In Post#417 I said:
"So if the US Constitution were to be replaced, would US citizens no longer be "American" in your mind ?"

So no, I did not say the US Constitution was GOING, to be replaced. I was asking you: IF it were to be, why would US citizens no longer be "American", in your mind ?

So now that your best attempt to wriggle out of your lies has backfired and merely confirmed your dishonesty:

1. Are you going to retract it and apologize
(You talked earlier of being "man enough" - so let's see if you are

2. Answer the damn question abut why US citizens would cease to be "American", were the Constitution to be replaced

And stop LYING !!!

Back
Top Bottom