• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"I can't imagine how he handled it. It must have been a huge suffering."

Bodi

Just waiting for my set...
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Oh poor poor Novak.

What arrogance and selfishness... then his manager and coach come out super angry.

How about some optics.... they sound just as shitty as Ellen did when she compared being stuck in her 20 million dollar mansion in the hills to being in prison during Covid.

Oh poor poor Novak.

What arrogance and selfishness... then his manager and coach come out super angry.

How about some optics.... they sound just as shitty as Ellen did when she compared being stuck in her 20 million dollar mansion in the hills to being in prison during Covid.
What the hell is the thread about?

both will go down as the greatest of their sport...
Rogers isn't the GOAT. Not even close, And then there is this ****ing prick. John Stockton. Always hated him.

Gonzaga University suspends Hall of Famer John Stockton's season tickets over his defiance of Covid-19 mask mandate​

Oh poor poor Novak.

Black people have NEVER had an agenda to Murder All White People !!!!! ... but the same cannot be said is true of white people, when it comes to Murder. Or when it comes to telling black folk how to vote.

Black people have NEVER had an agenda to Murder All White People !!!!! ... but the same cannot be said is true of white people, when it comes to Murder. Or when it comes to telling black folk how to vote.
You love my Signature Quote...

And a colossal selfish prick
I couldn't care less... he is just some athlete... and like movie stars I care if they entertain me, not if they are Gandhi-like.

I couldn't care less... he is just some athlete... and like movie stars I care if they entertain me, not if they are Gandhi-like.
Unless it's someone like LeBron.

Unless it's someone like LeBron.
I am sensing some insults in your posts but they are pretty bad and don't make much sense... do you have any more?

Pretty bad bait. Anything else?
Why don't you run along and figure out why black folk don't vote the way you advise them to, k? No. I have nothing for you. Nothing. Which is what you deserve.

Why don't you run along and figure out why black folk don't vote the way you advise them to, k? No. I have nothing for you. Nothing. Which is what you deserve.
I assume that you are just making things up in order to save face for making such stupid posts... but often the posts reflect the poster. *shrug*

I assume that you are just making things up in order to save face for making such stupid posts... but often the posts reflect the poster. *shrug*
Well isn't that how you come by everything you "know" love? Goodnight.

Well isn't that how you come by everything you "know" love? Goodnight.
No. I was assuming in this case to give you the benefit of the doubt... but it appears that I assumed incorrectly and your stupid posts actually do reflect the poster. Have a good night.

No. I was assuming in this case to give you the benefit of the doubt... but it appears that I assumed incorrectly and your stupid posts actually do reflect the poster. Have a good night.
Pffffffffffffffffffffffft, go tell black folk how to vote.

Back
Top Bottom