• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"I can't imagine how he handled it. It must have been a huge suffering."

Pffffffffffffffffffffffft, go tell black folk how to vote.
I never did and I have no idea why you would think this other than to lie in an effort to get out of making stupid posts.

You are really compounding the issue here...

I never did and I have no idea why you would think this other than to lie in an effort to get out of making stupid posts.

You are really compounding the issue here...
I said goodnite.

And then you thought that you would start flirting again... I assume it is the drunk posting now.
Assuming is all I've ever seen from you on here. Why post it as researched fact love? You're like TurtleDude. You've yet to do anything but post unsubstantiated feelings. Go to bed and think of me. Or better yet, think of why black folk won't vote the way you think they should.

Assuming is all I've ever seen from you on here. Why post it as researched fact love? You're like TurtleDude. You've yet to do anything but post unsubstantiated feelings. Go to bed and think of me. Or better yet, think of why black folk won't vote the way you think they should.
I said you are flirting and you go to thinking about it in bed. If you want to get laid you need to be kinder to the one you are trying to lay.

There are a lot of people here that post really stupid things and you are certainly toward the top of that list. Sorry darling, it is not attractive.

I said you are flirting and you go to thinking about it in bed. If you want to get laid you need to be kinder to the one you are trying to lay.

There are a lot of people here that post really stupid things and you are certainly toward the top of that list. Sorry darling, it is not attractive.
Are you still here love? I can't lay with you.

Are you still here love? I can't lay with you.
How many times are you going to wish me goodnight and then come back and try to get my attention?

As long as you keep sniffing around love.
I am still waiting for you to post something that is not stupid... try again on the voting things with some fact.s

Oh poor poor Novak.

"I can't imagine how he handled it. It must have been a huge suffering."

What arrogance and selfishness... then his manager and coach come out super angry.

How about some optics.... they sound just as shitty as Ellen did when she compared being stuck in her 20 million dollar mansion in the hills to being in prison during Covid.
How have you suffered by paying attention to this "topic"? Did you go looking to be offended?

How have you suffered by paying attention to this "topic"? Did you go looking to be offended?
I made a comment about an idiot... and an idiot responded to the comment.

I made a comment about an idiot... and an idiot responded to the comment.
So you idiotically responded back? Look. What say I let you have the last word this eve, k love? Tell me again about how black folk should vote. Nite Precious.

Back
Top Bottom