• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hypocrisy and egregious hypocrisy

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
The elites in DC..

OK, I'll just bring up the one example mosst prominent in the news of late, Pelosi

She has a salon open just for her, while the little people so called have to do their own hair, which most ppl cannot

Salons in CA are closed supposedly bc of the horrifying omg virus that most ppl survive but hey, the libs need their crisis -- so as to implement more government dependence and tyranny...

Unbelievable hypocrisy. Was it Steve scalise who first called it Pelosi's Marie Antoinette moment?

The salon owner told fox news that her salon is about done bc of the stupid.. massively stupid (my words) shutdown in CA

But nothing shall be deemed unavailable for Queen Nancy.

These people in Congress make laws for all to obey

so we thought

Hey, America, stop paying these morons' salaries

The elites in DC..

OK, I'll just bring up the one example mosst prominent in the news of late, Pelosi

She has a salon open just for her, while the little people so called have to do their own hair, which most ppl cannot

Salons in CA are closed supposedly bc of the horrifying omg virus that most ppl survive but hey, the libs need their crisis -- so as to implement more government dependence and tyranny...

Unbelievable hypocrisy. Was it Steve scalise who first called it Pelosi's Marie Antoinette moment?

The salon owner told fox news that her salon is about done bc of the stupid.. massively stupid (my words) shutdown in CA

so we thought

Nobody except the reich wing gives two craps about this.

The original poster is amazing with words. It's like poetry.

She had to do it. Trump would not let her use the one he does in the WO. :lamo

I am no fan of Pelosi. It is interesting during the shutdown how many of our elected officials in Congress looked so well kept.

The elites in DC..

so we thought

I called a friend who works at a salon and asked if she could stop over for dinner and cut my hair. I must be an "elite" now...

I guess it has to be spelled out for some

It's about these knuckleheads who live high off the taxpayers yet make onerous laws only the ordinary taxpayers are required to obey

Queen Nancy is exempt from her own stupid laws...says Trump is wrong to not to wear a mask but then goes into a salon that's shut down to everyone else and does NOT wear a mask

Vote the losers out

I think there's a website called

Takebackthehouse.com

It's about these knuckleheads who live high off the taxpayers yet make onerous laws only the ordinary taxpayers are required to obey

Queen Nancy is exempt from her own stupid laws...says Trump is wrong to not to wear a mask but then goes into a salon that's shut down to everyone else and does NOT wear a mask

Vote the losers out

Takebackthehouse.com

Anyone can arrange to get their hair done. Would you like me to teach you how?

Vote the losers out

Takebackthehouse.com

You brought Trump up. When has Trump ever followed a law?

You want me to fuss about Pelosi being a hypocrite when the vile pig bastard is impeachable ten ways from Sunday, protected only by the craven complicity of the GOP and its voters?

You brought Trump up. When has Trump ever followed a law?

You want me to fuss about Pelosi being a hypocrite when the vile pig bastard is impeachable ten ways from Sunday, protected only by the craven complicity of the GOP and its voters?

Trump Derangement Syndrome

Back
Top Bottom