• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunter's cocaine!

It's not coke... Turn off Fox...
It’s not sawdust. I’m not the one testing it, and as I said, I don’t care about Hunter’s problems, not do I care what Hannity has to say about it. It’s not ****ing sawdust.

No I’m not telling a fib, but you’re attempting to. I’ve been doing wood working for over 50 years. You? Not so much. You don’t even know what sawdust looks like, so stop pretending that you do. But here’s a clue for you. Do you see any of that white shit anywhere but on the flat surface of that table? Nope. It’s clear there’s no dust extraction, hence the presence of real sawdust in a pile on the floor, and in the cutoff guide, as I mentioned. So the white shit you claim is sawdust would be everywhere the real sawdust is if it was sawdust. It’s not sawdust, and it doesn’t take forensics to determine that it isn’t.
It's sawdust colored on my monitor. Don't know why you would think it looks too white.

It’s not sawdust. I’m not the one testing it, and as I said, I don’t care about Hunter’s problems, not do I care what Hannity has to say about it. It’s not ****ing sawdust.
So did the carpenter lie about what the picture he sent to Ablow was? Did Ablow lie to Hunter Biden about what the picture was? Or are the messages where Ablow sent Hunter that picture fake?

One of those has to be the case if it is not sawdust in that picture since Ablow's message to Hunter is that he was sent this picture of lines of sawdust from a carpenter. And it just seems like a really weird thing for Ablow or the Carpenter to lie about as well as something that would be really easy to prove if the messages were fake.

Occam's razor says its sawdust.

You're dodging.. U do care that Hannity said this coke.. Your posts here prove it.. It's not coke...

Okay, okay.

It's sawdust-colored cocaine on a table saw next to sawdust.

That's the latest thing in the druggie community.

You ever heard the smart pills joke?
Is that the one where after you take one, you can identify sawdust when you see it?
It's just a joke though. I mean look at all the coke there gathered in the bottom of the picture!
sketch-1708554968577.jpg
That's exactly where I keep my blow when I'm working around sawblades and I need another rail!

It’s getting very difficult to post much of anything on this site.
I would imagine so if I couldn't identify sawdust..
I can understand political differences. But don’t hand me the equivalent of claiming water isn’t wet.
See my lean? Sorry I can't be on your side on this.. So sorry..

I don't doubt there has been some shady shit gone on along the way in regard to Bidens. It's politics and money. It's a given.
All about 'damage control'.
It's a ****** up world, but that's sawdust. I have a bit around, think I'll line one up!

Last edited:
It's...a table saw.

I live in a world of stupid people.

You’re going to die on this hill aren’t you?

I think this is what Hannity snorts.

Did we look at two different pictures? There's sawdust all over the place in the one I saw.
Like I said. It's hard to determine what we're looking at.
Can you tell me what this is ?
Is it a mirror sitting on the floor somehow reflecting the top of a table saw?
What?
There's lots of what looks like sawdust on the table saw and on the floor in the mirror(?) but not where the mirror(?) is sitting.
So the mirror(?) would have to be sitting on the table saw to get that picture - but it isn't.
Why not just take a photo of the top of the table saw?
Is there a story that goes along with where this photo came from?
1708618540862.png

What?
There's lots of what looks like sawdust on the table saw and on the floor in the mirror(?) but not where the mirror(?) is sitting.

Yeah, I wonder why there's all this stuff that looks like sawdust on and around a table saw.

It's a mystery for the ages.

So the mirror(?) would have to be sitting on the table saw to get that picture - but it isn't.
View attachment 67494010

This is ridiculous. If it was coke, it would be ON the mirror. Duh.

I always pour tens of thousands of dollars worth of my cocaine all over my table saw and the floor before snorting it.

Why? What are you weirdos doing with your cocaine?

What?
The story is that Keith Ablow, who was Hunter’s psychiatrist at that time sent him a motivational picture from a carpenter who had struggled with a drug problem but overcame it.

1708621957685.png

It’s getting very difficult to post much of anything on this site. I can understand political differences. But don’t hand me the equivalent of claiming water isn’t wet.
Said the guy who said he can tell definitively what that substance is from a photo.
That is the definition of dishonest posting.

I've seen far more sawdust than you have cocaine, apparently.
And I can more easily recognize a bad joke. Tell me, why did someone prop up a mirror to take the picture?

More importantly....if he had the mirror present to begin with, why dirty up the coke on the saw? I mean, mirrors ARE the traditional serving platter, aren't they?

Maybe it's the difference in monitors, but that sawdust looks pretty yellow to me. This, on the other hand, looks pretty white.

It's probably not the monitor...it's the lighting. The stuff on the floor isn't getting the same light that the stuff on the cutting deck is, but the lines are the same color as the scattered dust around the rest of the deck.

It's sawdust.l

Back
Top Bottom