• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunter's cocaine!

i haven't read this thread but was it a buzz saw?

You don’t even know what saw dust looks like. I can show a 5 year old the difference, and that child will be able to distinguish saw dust from cocaine or any other white or near white powder. It’s not my fault you’re full of shit.
It's already been reported to have come from an actual woodworker, not just one claiming to be one on the Internet.

Come on
.. No...
Heh. What a group of construction illiterates we have here. I’ve seen carpenters doing lines from a Jiff peanut butter jar lid at lunch time, and the owner of the house - a dentist - joined them.

It's already been reported to have come from an actual woodworker, not just one claiming to be one on the Internet.
You’ve already said it was saw dust. Anybody with any real experience knows that isn’t true, so I fail to see what you think you’re gaining here.

You’ve already said it was saw dust. Anybody with any real experience knows that isn’t true, so I fail to see what you think you’re gaining here.
Ah, I forgot how many like to troll on this site.

You got your last bite.

Heh. What a group of construction illiterates we have here. I’ve seen carpenters doing lines from a Jiff peanut butter jar lid at lunch time, and the owner of the house - a dentist - joined them.
Lol.. Ur talking to the wrong person here.. I was never ever a desk jockey.. Worked in maintenance, engineering, wood working all my life..

As I said before you're better than this.. Maybe about that, I am wrong..

Outside of a raging addiction, I’m not sure what Hunter has. I don’t even know if that stuff on the saw table is in fact coke. I do know it’s not sawdust.
1708551230115.png

Biden's team is saying that the above message shows that it was sawdust. Then is it your assertion that the messages included in Hunter Biden's submission from Keith Ablow are fake? That Ablow was lying about the picture he sent Hunter? That the carpenter was lying about what the lines were in the picture he sent Ablow?

Seems pretty obviously to be sawdust to me. I haven't done any professional woodworking, but I've done a fair amount and it looks like sawdust to me. It does not look at all like the scale of cocaine. It also fits with the evidence we have that this is a picture of sawdust sent by a carpenter who was previously struggling with a coke problem.

Going on 30 years of construction, and that's obviously fentanyl. He must have moved onto harder things. Must be a superhuman tolerance as that's enough to kill many!
I smoked a joint with an ex county prosecutor at concert once, so I know what I'm talking about..

View attachment 67493861

Biden's team is saying that the above message shows that it was sawdust. Then is it your assertion that the messages included in Hunter Biden's submission from Keith Ablow are fake? That Ablow was lying about the picture he sent Hunter? That the carpenter was lying about what the lines were in the picture he sent Ablow?

Seems pretty obviously to be sawdust to me. I haven't done any professional woodworking, but I've done a fair amount and it looks like sawdust to me. It does not look at all like the scale of cocaine. It also fits with the evidence we have that this is a picture of sawdust sent by a carpenter who was previously struggling with a coke problem.
 Ablow, how fitting.. 😂

Lol.. Ur talking to the wrong person here.. I was never ever a desk jockey.. Worked in maintenance, engineering, wood working all my life..

As I said before you're better than this.. Maybe about that, I am wrong..
It’s getting very difficult to post much of anything on this site. I can understand political differences. But don’t hand me the equivalent of claiming water isn’t wet.

Sometimes I order fear and projection on my pizza too, but I'm trying to stay as sleek as Dear Leader.

(@BitterPill - you need to offer a special MAGA coin for posts whose sarcasm so closely resembles actual MAGA it fools even the most discerning reader)

Probably the most moronic post ever.

Goodbye

It’s getting very difficult to post much of anything on this site. I can understand political differences. But don’t hand me the equivalent of claiming water isn’t wet.
Then stop posting crap
..you know damn well that's not Cocaine and this is all BS..

Going on 30 years of construction, and that's obviously fentanyl. He must have moved onto harder things. Must be a superhuman tolerance as that's enough to kill many!
I smoked a joint with an ex county prosecutor at concert once, so I know what I'm talking about..
You ever heard the smart pills joke?

Hunter snorts saw dust when he is out of the real thing. What of it? Are you trying to argue that Hunter is not a cokehead?
🤡

Back
Top Bottom