• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hunter's cocaine!

Did somebody call for a cocaine expert?
HELLO--OOOOOOOOO... (Pauly Shore meme engaged)

I have seen CRACK COCAINE that color before, but nobody grinds crack up into a bunch of lines to be snorted because you don't snort crack, you smoke it, dude.
And when it's that dark a color it probably has a hint of a gasoline or diesel smell and taste, because of how it was processed and even transported.
You chemically precipitate it back out of the carrier medium, but a hint of the smell and taste remain.

There was a lot of that diesel flavored crack around Culver City for about two years or so.
Still quite potent but not very pleasant to get that "flavor note" haha, not that it would stop most crackheads from smoking it.

Yes Hunter apparently liked crack, too but again, it does not get ground up, serves no purpose whatsoever.
When you make the stuff it comes out as tiny rocks or thin wafers or even large boulders, but not ground up for snorting.
Ok. Apparently the CrakHo needs to come in here and set yall straight.
It's not cocaine.
Now, by the color and (visually)consistency, it could of been something they used to call " peanut butter crank". Which was a type of dirty meth from way back in the day. But, logically, it's not that because it's spread all over a table saw.
And that's the dead giveaway.... it's spread all over a table saw.
its sawdust.
Anywho, that's the humble opinion of the CrakHoBarbie.
Do with it what you will.

Last edited:
For one thing, it's hard to determine what we're looking at.
Let's leave aside the hilarious thought of Hunter working a table saw, the photo looks like a mirror reflection of a small table saw leaving 3 very neat short lines of alleged sawdust in a pattern I've never left on any table saw that would have been situated in such an otherwise impossibly clean room.

Again, you are obviously colorblind or need a new screen on your device.

As to knowing sawdust, I've been remodeling a house for over a year and have created piles of sawdust. Mostly yellow pine, some other softwoods from lumber. Yeah, that's sawdust 100%.
I don’t need a thing. You need to make up another story. I give you credit. You know bull shit, anyway.

Let's leave aside the hilarious thought of Hunter working a table saw, the photo looks like a mirror reflection of a small table saw leaving 3 very neat short lines of alleged sawdust in a pattern I've never left on any table saw that would have been situated in such an otherwise impossibly clean room.
Oh, somebody definitely drew 3 lines out of sawdust, then took a picture thinking it was funny.
But that shite ain't cocaine, no matter what Hannity or anyone else implies.

I don’t need a thing. You need to make up another story. I give you credit. You know bull shit, anyway.
So, if you contend that's cocaine, why is it spread all over a table saw?

Did they sneeze? Awful sloppy with their goods. I wouldn't just dump that shit out like flour and line up some of it.
It ain't cheap, plus if I'm a cokehead, I'm getting every last bit!
But I suppose Hunter has the cash to piss it away, right?
Outside of a raging addiction, I’m not sure what Hunter has. I don’t even know if that stuff on the saw table is in fact coke. I do know it’s not sawdust.

<>​
In this case, though, the social media account used that archive of material to show that the photo above was sent to Hunter Biden by psychiatrist-slash-media-personality Keith Ablow. Hunter Biden had been seeing Ablow professionally as he struggled with addiction. (At one point, Biden left another laptop in Ablow’s office, where it was seized by government investigators investigating Ablow on a different matter.) Ablow — according to a message shared by “Marco Polo” that was also included in the response from Biden’s lawyers — shared the image above as a sort of inspiration for his client. “This one in my office is of lines of sawdust sent to me by a master carpenter who was a coke addict,” the message reads. The photo is clearly Ablow’s, this message aside. A March 2020 YouTube video shows the framed photo on the mantel over Ablow’s shoulder.

In summary, then, a carpenter suffering from addiction was indicating to his doctor that he had chosen to pour himself into his woodwork, his art. And Ablow appears to have sent that to Hunter Biden, suggesting that he hoped Biden would do the same. Biden’s art was painting, something he refers to as an aspiration in his memoir — and that has triggered its own controversies in the years since. All of that aside, the context suggested in the apparent message from Ablow makes sense. It is a photo of a framed photo, something that it doesn’t make much sense for Hunter Biden to have on his own. And the orange thing embedded in the table? It appears to also house a circular-saw blade. The yellowish powder next to it would then naturally be sawdust.
<cont>​

The icing on this idiot cake is that Hunter wrote about crack cocaine addiction in his memoir, so how would this ever be some kind of *gotcha* even if MAGA wasn't just lying again?

"omg we just found proof that the bad thing you said about yourself in a published book was true! GOT YOU NOW!"

:ROFLMAO:

Hunter snorts saw dust when he is out of the real thing. What of it? Are you trying to argue that Hunter is not a cokehead?

Say "derp" louder.

Hunter Biden probably wouldn't know a table saw from a chain saw... But he's going to do lines of coke on a table saw??.. Come on.. You're better than this...

Don't be so sure about that. . . .

What story am I supposedly making up?

Yes, I know bullshit. That's why I called yours out.

Outside of a raging addiction, I’m not sure what Hunter has. I don’t even know if that stuff on the saw table is in fact coke. I do know it’s not sawdust.

You do? How is that, exactly?

I do know it’s not sawdust.
Dude, I've been a woodworker for 60 years. And even so, there is no possible way to determine definitively what that substance is from a photo.
Can you be honest enough to admit that?

Does this mean that Republican women get to show more naked pictures of the president's son?

This is what I understand happened. So it turns out that the photo wasn't Hunters. It was sent to him by his doctor (psychiatrist?) who was helping him with his addiction. The photo was from one of the doctors other clients, who is a wood worker, and sent it to the doctor to show him that he was still beating his own addiction. In other words it is saw dust. The photo is a bit of a joke, and the doctor sent it to Hunter to show him that beating addiction was possible. And the photo was not Hunters.

The relevance of this is that the photo is 'key' evidence used by the magas to try and prove that Hunter was still doing drugs when he signed his gun form saying that he wasn't on drugs. Evidence that the magas didn't want to release until forced to by the courts. I wonder why?? I believe that now they have a copy of the photo, Hunters defense team have got the testimony from the doctor saying how the photo came to be etc. In other words, this is much like the other so called 'evidence' that magas have been saying they have against the Bidens. It is incredibly obvious that the claim that this is a photo of cocaine is at the very least highly questionable. The bigger question is why didn't the magas throwing the accusations around ask that question themselves??? Just the question of why Hunter would be doing coke from a obviously used wood working table should have been a question even if they didn't recognise the saw dust.

No one is claiming that Hunter was not an addict. This photo is all about whether he was still using when he bought the gun and lied on the application form.

Hunter Biden probably wouldn't know a table saw from a chain saw... But he's going to do lines of coke on a table saw??.. Come on.. You're better than this...
Where did I say the saw was Hunter’s? That saw is a small, portable job site table saw. No, that saw would belong to someone who was actually doing some residential trim. (It’s not suitable for much else). That wouldn’t be Hunter, but an alternate use for the table is pictured. I can very easily imagine that Hunter and a carpenter (or some other tradesman) were doing lines of coke together. Weed, coke, and meth use are not exactly unknowns on construction sites.

So, if you contend that's cocaine, why is it spread all over a table saw?
It’s not saw dust. And I imagine it was all cleaned up in short order. I’ve never known a coke head to leave any unaccounted for.

It’s not saw dust. And I imagine it was all cleaned up in short order. I’ve never known a coke head to leave any unaccounted for.
It's already been reported that the photo was from an actual woodworker (not Hunter), and it was sawdust. But hey, you're the "woodworker".

Did we look at two different pictures? There's sawdust all over the place in the one I saw.

What story am I supposedly making up?

Yes, I know bullshit. That's why I called yours out.
You don’t even know what saw dust looks like. I can show a 5 year old the difference, and that child will be able to distinguish saw dust from cocaine or any other white or near white powder. It’s not my fault you’re full of shit.

You don’t even know what saw dust looks like. I can show a 5 year old the difference, and that child will be able to distinguish saw dust from cocaine or any other white or near white powder. It’s not my fault you’re full of shit.

I have a funny feeling these posts are going to age like mayonnaise on a summer day.

It’s a Ukrainian trident made out of cedar sawdust, Slava Ukraini!

Back
Top Bottom