• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How will life on earth end?

I predict that a super-magma volcanic eruption, the likes of the world has never seen before will cause the end. There's one under Yellowstone Park that would be capable of causing catastrophic results in a short period of time. The lingering effects of an atmosphere so clouded with volcanic ash that the sun disappears, would send us into an ice age of no return.

That's stupid. No way. It'll be a bright orange, naturally blazing comet, not astonishingly resembling Trump, striking NYC, His hometown who eschewed Him and must therefore suffer. All the rest is collateral damage. Cartoon that one.

Back in the 1970's the elite told us that "Global cooling caused by man" would kill all life on earth. The elite told us that all of the world's scientists agreed on this.

We have been told that "Acid Rain caused by man" would soon kill all of our lakes and then all life on earth. Again, we were told that all of the world's scientists agreed on this one too.

The world was supposed to end due to global warming a dozen times but we are still here waiting for the next prediction to be proved wrong.

So let us all give our opinions as to which "The sky is falling" theory will actually do us in. And just when that will happen. And yes, give us your proof. (Like, "All of the world's scientists agree.")

I will start by giving you my opinion. My guess is that most of us will die of old age or other natural causes. (Do any of you think I am wrong.) And I hate to say it but, all of the world's sane scientists believe I am right.

"All the world's sane scientists believe I am right."

😆

I will burp, yawn and die and there won't be anything anymore.
Since all the very erudite psychologists tell me that reality is just a perception and that you face reality because you're afraid to use drugs...
I guess you should all give me lots of stuff so I don't get bored... . Unless you think it's late and time for a rest.

An asteroid hit is the most likely cause of pushing the re set button for life in earth.

When the sun begins its final stage and heats up before expanding to become a red giant.

I will burp, yawn and die and there won't be anything anymore.
Since all the very erudite psychologists tell me that reality is just a perception and that you face reality because you're afraid to use drugs...
I guess you should all give me lots of stuff so I don't get bored... . Unless you think it's late and time for a rest.

Yup. You'll get plenty of time to rest when you die.

It won't.

Next.

You think life on earth will last forever?
The sun will eventually die which will kill everything unless you think the sun is infinite.

Not with a bang, but with a whimper.

Back in the 1970's the elite told us that "Global cooling caused by man" would kill all life on earth. The elite told us that all of the world's scientists agreed on this.

Show me three quotes from someone who wasn't a drunk guy in a bar who said what you claim. I'm curious how widespread that was.

We have been told that "Acid Rain caused by man" would soon kill all of our lakes and then all life on earth. Again, we were told that all of the world's scientists agreed on this one too.

Three quotes again.

The world was supposed to end due to global warming a dozen times but we are still here waiting for the next prediction to be proved wrong.

Three quotes again saying as you claim the world would already be destroyed by global warming.

So let us all give our opinions as to which "The sky is falling" theory will actually do us in. And just when that will happen. And yes, give us your proof. (Like, "All of the world's scientists agree.")

We can go to three answers. Provide the quotes; admit you can't and were wrong; or don't and it changes to a lie.

I think catastrophes that kill millions are what are likely and man should worry about, with the exception of nuclear weapons.

Back
Top Bottom