• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to steal a election

Well, he may decide a lot of things, like to have oatmeal for breakfast this morning. I would just like to know what idiot you guys are following, a name to put with the stupid theories.
its no theory! Q is real

Q will run in 2024 to finish draining the swamp if the democrats don't destroy the country in the meantime. the democrats are going to try and steal this election, since they know they can't beat Trump in a honest election. Q 2024
PuWwaIa.gif

Q will run in 2024 to finish draining the swamp if the democrats don't destroy the country in the meantime. the democrats are going to try and steal this election, since they know they can't beat Trump in a honest election. Q 2024
But who or what is Q? Does it mean Qanon?

But who or what is Q? Does it mean Qanon?
Q is a person! his family has sacrificed more than any family in history. he comes from a large democratic family. Q is under the witness protection program to protect him from the democrats! Q 2024

Q is a person! his family has sacrificed more than any family in history. he comes from a large democratic family. Q is under the witness protection program to protect him from the democrats! Q 2024
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, I'm trying to be serious here. If you want your posts to be taken seriously then you need to explain who or what Q is. If he is a man then who is it? If you don't know because he is in the witness protection program, then how do you know at all? If Q represents a hypothetical not real person it would help if you explained it better.

democratic states claim it will take weeks to count the votes, some say months, some say it could take up to a year! this gives the democrats plenty of time to steal the election. the world is watching, we must set an example for the rest of the world! Trump says he will step down if the election is honest. the democrats are planning on stealing this election, the fact that Hillary told China Joe not to concede under any circumstances. proves the democrats are planning on stealing the election. Q 2024

Trump could win by a landslide if this were a fair election. the election will be rigged in the democrats favor. Trump has no chance of winning! however Q will run in 2024 if the country is still worth saving, the democrats already know they can't beat Q.

Trumpist idiocy and dishonesty. The only attempts to 'steal' the election are on Trump's part. Yet again accepting foreign interference, kneecapping USPS to try to make mail-in ballots late when they wouldn't otherwise be, inspecting plots to see if they could use faithless electors in a way that might pass muster, etc.

Funny how you think you're "owning the libturds" when all you are doing is projecting your knowledge that Trump is deeply unpopular and managed to become the underdog in a re-election campaign.

I'm actually serious. Does Q mean Qanon?

Q is a liberal troll somewhere who claims Trump is fighting a secret cabal of child sex traffickers behind the scenes, which apparently doesn't involve indicting anyone for child sex trafficking but whatever, and QAnon is the group of Trumpists who managed to be duped into believing such hilariously stupid shit.

Q is a liberal troll somewhere who claims Trump is fighting a secret cabal of child sex traffickers behind the scenes, which apparently doesn't involve indicting anyone for child sex trafficking but whatever, and QAnon is the group of Trumpists who managed to be duped into believing such hilariously stupid shit.

I like it when the same folks who believe in the deep state suddenly don’t know who “Q” refers to.

Oh Jesus H. I'm trying to pin him down and now I have to deal with another who's reality is way outside the twilight zone.

Oh Jesus H. I'm trying to pin him down and now I have to deal with another who's reality is way outside the twilight zone.

Sorry if you get butthurt when I accurate describe what a bunch of Trumpists believe. What I said was accurate. QAnon is loony tunes shit, and Q is the liberal troll duping Trumpists into believing it.

But you are you. So we get this: a stupid lie about easily confirmed facts regarding what QAnon tools believe.

Sorry if you get butthurt when I accurate describe what a bunch of Trumpists believe. What I said was accurate. QAnon is loony tunes shit, and Q is the liberal troll duping Trumpists into believing it.

But you are you. So we get this: a stupid lie about easily confirmed facts regarding what QAnon tools believe.
I was asking him to tell us what Q actually was. We need him to say, not your TDS interpretation.

I was asking him to tell us what Q actually was. We need him to say, not your TDS interpretation.

Don't you get it? He doesn't know who it is and believes this malarkey. If someone told him Santa Clause is going save us from Biden he would believe it!

democratic states claim it will take weeks to count the votes, some say months, some say it could take up to a year! this gives the democrats plenty of time to steal the election. the world is watching, we must set an example for the rest of the world! Trump says he will step down if the election is honest. the democrats are planning on stealing this election, the fact that Hillary told China Joe not to concede under any circumstances. proves the democrats are planning on stealing the election. Q 2024

Where is your source for that nonsense?

That's right! You made it up.

Don't feel bad Trump does the same things. He creates these fantasies then opines on the fantasies he created. Yesterday he created a fantasy about a health plan that doesn't exist.

Don't you get it? He doesn't know who it is and believes this malarkey. If someone told him Santa Clause is going save us from Biden he would believe it!
Sadly, I think you are right. I was really hoping he actually had an answer and that I just wasn't getting something. I kept on thinking to myself, "Surely it doesn't stand for Qanon". I'm still not sure what it refers to as he roundabout claimed it was not Qanon but his answer seemed even more over the cliff than if he had actually answered Qanon. Qanon would make more sense than the tin foil hat answer he actually gave. It's people like him that give the right a bad name and offers up ammunition to the left to use against the right. Most people on the right don't wear tin foil hats, they just have different ideas on how to run the country. People like this hurt our cause while they seem to have no clue that they hurt it.

Back
Top Bottom