• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Soon Will Dems Dump "President" Biden?

When you awaken from your dream, let us know if biden is still president.

Once HR 1 is passed, once DC & Puerto Rico have been turned into new states, and once the full stimulus package is passed, then how soon will they decide to dump Biden, instead of letting the public watch his brain slowly rot under the glare of cameras?

I feel like they can't afford to let Biden just wither away in front of everyone, until he's just twisting in the wind, leaving Democrat hopes for 2022 & 2024 twisting with him.

They're going to have to switch horses in mid-stream, in order to save themselves. Otherwise, the day isn't far off when Biden will be sagging on the podium with his tongue hanging out and drool coming out of his mouth.

How long will it take to replace him, and how will it be done?
Imagine if that was your own father you were talking about. These kinds of remarks are repulsive and ignorant. They seem to be the only thing conservatives have to complain about Biden.

How Soon Will Dems Dump "President" Biden?

Don't hold your breath.

1. During the next four years, his brain (and physical) health issue may deteriorate to an alarming rate.

2. Then his caregivers (AKA "advisers") will gently suggest two options: (a) resign for health reasons or (b) continue to keep the title of "President" but appear only on very special and carefully scripted occasions.

3. In any case, Dems -- and the media -- will continue to protect him and laud him, for he was the man who overthrew the "tyrant." He will go down in woke history books as an American hero.

100 million Americans with a shot (averaging 3 million per day and rising) and the first President with 1+ million job growth in the first two months. I’d say so!

Don't forget the $1,400 stimulus checks for millions of taxpayers. My mom got hers and I got mine.

Back
Top Bottom