• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Soon Will Dems Dump "President" Biden?

sanman

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Once HR 1 is passed, once DC & Puerto Rico have been turned into new states, and once the full stimulus package is passed, then how soon will they decide to dump Biden, instead of letting the public watch his brain slowly rot under the glare of cameras?

I feel like they can't afford to let Biden just wither away in front of everyone, until he's just twisting in the wind, leaving Democrat hopes for 2022 & 2024 twisting with him.

They're going to have to switch horses in mid-stream, in order to save themselves. Otherwise, the day isn't far off when Biden will be sagging on the podium with his tongue hanging out and drool coming out of his mouth.

How long will it take to replace him, and how will it be done?

Once HR 1 is passed, once DC & Puerto Rico have been turned into new states, and once the full stimulus package is passed, then how soon will they decide to dump Biden, instead of letting the public watch his brain slowly rot under the glare of cameras?

I feel like they can't afford to let Biden just wither away in front of everyone, until he's just twisting in the wind, leaving Democrat hopes for 2022 & 2024 twisting with him.

They're going to have to switch horses in mid-stream, in order to save themselves. Otherwise, the day isn't far off when Biden will be sagging on the podium with his tongue hanging out and drool coming out of his mouth.

You sound like a very bitter and angry 'conservative'. You're traitor lost, time to butch up and get over it.

The most likely date is one day past the midpoint of his term. That way VP Harris can serve one day shy of ten years in office as president.

The most likely date is one day past the midpoint of his term. That way VP Harris can serve one day shy of ten years in office as president.

Why 1 day shy of 10 years? You mean so that she can be able to run again in 2028, using an incumbency advantage to get her party a 3rd term in the Whitehouse?

I don't think Harris can lead Dems to electoral victory at the executive level. But maybe she's all they have right now, and they can't afford to embark on a new leadership contest when they're at daggers drawn with the opposition party and the American people as a whole. What they'll want is stability, and as smooth a transition as possible away from Biden.

Your concern for Biden and the Democratic Party is very touching. Were you as concerned for the last administration and it’s pathologic liar and degenerate leader?

Why 1 day shy of 10 years? You mean so that she can be able to run again in 2028, using an incumbency advantage to get her party a 3rd term in the Whitehouse?

I don't think Harris can lead Dems to electoral victory at the executive level. But maybe she's all they have right now, and they can't afford to embark on a new leadership contest when they're at daggers drawn with the opposition party and the American people as a whole. What they'll want is stability, and as smooth a transition as possible away from Biden.
What America wants is what is has now. We, the majority, made the crystal clear last November 4th.

Your concern for Biden and the Democratic Party is very touching. Were you as concerned for the last administration and it’s pathologic liar and degenerate leader?

And yet the electorate voted Trump into office. You seem to dislike half the country enough that you don't see them as countrymen. Maybe instead of trying to dominate over those you hate, you need to live separately from them.

Punkinhead lost. maybe he can start a new reality tv show, or he could also go on Maury and play "you're not the president."

And yet the electorate voted Trump into office. You seem to dislike half the country enough that you don't see them as countrymen. Maybe instead of trying to dominate over those you hate, you need to live separately from them.
Yep, Trump won fair and square in ‘16, and lost fair and square in ‘20.

You have fallen for right-wing propaganda about Biden's condition. But if for some reason he can't run in 2024, I do think Democrats are facing a hard choice. Bernie is the best but it's not clear he would, I look at Harris a little like Hillary 2.0 at being less than beloved as a candidate, Elizabeth Warren may not be running, there are various people none of whom look great who also ran.

AOC might be my pick, or one of the good Senators. Sheldon Whitehouse would be great and appropriate.

You have fallen for right-wing propaganda about Biden's condition. But if for some reason he can't run in 2024, I do think Democrats are facing a hard choice. Bernie is the best but it's not clear he would, I look at Harris a little like Hillary 2.0 at being less than beloved as a candidate, Elizabeth Warren may not be running, there are various people none of whom look great who also ran.

AOC might be my pick, or one of the good Senators. Sheldon Whitehouse would be great and appropriate.

Bernie Sanders would be 82 in 2024. Do you really think his brain will be working well at that age?

AOC isn't accepted by Wall Street, any more than Bernie was. She wouldn't be allowed to win the Dem primary.

In other words, Biden is delivering.

He isn't going anywhere......

c09c3fda64def1d2b482d836494d36e07a25f208.jpg

......because your tears are delicious.

You having a sad?

Boo hoo

Why would they dump such an obedient figurehead? He sits in the corner with his coloring book and a box of crayons and they are all happily getting rich.

Actually, it was LESS than half the country that voted for him in 2020 (and in 2016). I actually think you need to think about the inverse of your statement: "...see them as countrymen. Maybe instead of trying to dominate over those you hate, you need to live separately from them......" Respect the fact that in a democracy, its the majority opinion that matters.... (though I agree the minority position should be respected.... by both the majority AND the minority).

Well if we've been successful at keeping him around for those things then I'm sure we can squeeze him out for a good number of other things too.

Why would they dump such an obedient figurehead? He sits in the corner with his coloring book and a box of crayons and they are all happily getting rich.

Because he's rotting out from under them. He's worse than an American Chernenko or Yeltsin.

How do the Dems have daggers drawn at the American people? Joe was elected in a landslide with a mandate. His policies are extremely popular with the public. The only people who aren’t on board with the Biden administration are sad Trumpers. And no one cares what they think.

Wow, you just dismissed four years of trump dumping on the dems at every opportunity. He made is very clear the blue states were the enemy and he was the president of america and represented the republican party only.

TRump got dumped ....... none too soon ......

Everyone knows the electorate voted JOE BIDEN into office, not Trump the Terrorist.

306 JOE BIDEN (over 81 million)
232 DONALD TRUMP (under 74 million)

Back
Top Bottom