• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How often does this happen to you?

Do you not do online shopping? Because I found them at Zappos within 30 seconds without even knowing what they were.

Yeah, if the cheer coach was organized, I'd have known in time to order them, no big deal. She waited until Tuesday to decide, but didn't tell me 'til last night. Game's tomorrow in the am.

Imagine a stereotypical cheer leader, perhaps one of the silly ones from a horror movie that gets her head ripped off by the bad guy, and that's her. LOL

Lone Wolf, screw a bunch of teams.

You? Mr. Affable? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you!

Or could it be sour grapes? Didn't make the shuffle board team in Melbourne this year? Or does a scheduled event fool with your nap time?

Imagine a stereotypical cheer leader, perhaps one of the silly ones from a horror movie that gets her head ripped off by the bad guy, and that's her. LOL

She'll try and be a middle school teacher in the near future.

I would be wondering the whole time wtf red socks has to do with team spirit vs, you know, acting like a team and getting things done.

maybe this is why I never had an interest in sports.

Back
Top Bottom