• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How is this "storming the Capitol" and "insurrection?" Police hold doors for protesters on 1/6

Only funny because they said he was flushing evidence. Then it makes sense why it was taking him 15 flushes for his dumps.
It only makes sense if one is dumb enough to think the White House would use a toilet to dispose of documents rather then a document shredder or a fireplace. If the libruls really thought that Trump was flushing documents, they would have put on diver gear and went swimming in the sewer ponds looking for it.

It only makes sense if one is dumb enough to think the White House would use a toilet to dispose of documents rather then a document shredder or a fireplace. If the libruls really thought that Trump was flushing documents, they would have put on diver gear and went swimming in the sewer ponds looking for it.
This part....Yes trump is dumb enough.

He is smart enough to defeat your girl Hillary, and he has virtually the entire left tied up in knots even now.
My girl? I'm not Bill, although he is a pretty cool dude. I didn't vote for Hillary just fyi.

My girl? I'm not Bill, although he is a pretty cool dude. I didn't vote for Hillary just fyi.
Perhaps you did not, however your party considered Hillary the smartest and most politically connected woman on the planet. Trump won the GOP nomination in a field of 17, and went on to defeat the hildabeast. As for Bill, personality wise he was charismatic, however he was as corrupt as they come. He had nonstop scandals his entire political career.

Perhaps you did not, however your party considered Hillary the smartest and most politically connected woman on the planet. Trump won the GOP nomination in a field of 17, and went on to defeat the hildabeast. As for Bill, personality wise he was charismatic, however he was as corrupt as they come. He had nonstop scandals his entire political career.
My party? Which party is that? You sure are making a lot of assumptions about me...

And then he ****ed up so badly he lost to Joe Biden.

OH, the HUMILIATION!

And then he ****ed up so badly he lost to Joe Biden.

OH, the HUMILIATION!
No, actually Trump received millions more votes in 2020 then he did in the 2016 race against the hildabeast. Brandon merely benefited from a rigged election.

No, actually Trump received millions more votes in 2020 then he did in the 2016 race against the hildabeast. Brandon merely benefited from a rigged election.

Donny T lost to sleepy Joe and of course lies like a child. Congrats

No, actually Trump received millions more votes in 2020 then he did in the 2016 race against the hildabeast.
But still less than Biden got.

Your hero turned out to be a loser. Which is hardly a surprise.

Yep... and Biden did it, but obviously with a ton of illegal help. Like those nice young democrats going by to see the elderly and "help" then fill out their ballot. Trump did not need to do shit like that to win in '16.

Will dems be so entranced when voter numbers increase again? They tend to do that because our population is growing.
Nope the former guy had Russian bots help him win. Unfortunately for him most were removed when realized by Twitter, etc LOL

So, now you're calling me a liar......
:rolleyes:....you are lying.....or you're just extremely ignorant. That's been established.

Your original LIE was that Nancy Pelosi is "not allowing us to see thousands of hours of video". That was just an ignorant LIE. And it's clear to me, based upon your complete inability to back it up with ANY evidence....that you know you're lying about that.

Heck, you even posted a link to your favorite FakeNews source (Daily Caller).....and even THAT didn't say one word about Pelosi refusing to release any video tapes. Your SECOND ignorant LIE was the claim that the House Sargent at Arms testified that Pelosi "held influence" over him.

Those were both LIES from you...and you know it.

And your THIRD LIE (which may have been more a reflection of your deluded state of mind).....was that "all Americans" should be alarmed to see BIPARTISAN cooperation in Congress. In REALITY, most decent Americans consider BIPARTISANSHIP to be a pleasant surprise.

But I'm not surprised at all by your remarks. Liar do what liars do, and ignorant people say ignorant things.

And what I can say at this point is....you are what you appeared to be when I read that dumb-arsed post of yours.

knew you wouldn't care about my answer....so predictable.
:ROFLMAO:....says the lying Trump acolyte who doesn't even understand that his own "answer" didn't exonerate him.....it CONVICTED him!

You're an amusing dude, @redbeer.

.....you are dismissed.
:ROFLMAO:.....You are simply discredited.

Thoroughly....completely.....utterly.....discredited.

You people are so easy to expose.

Nah, just pointing out your lies and lack of truth. You’d be correct that does equate to Donny T and his perpetual daily lies and BS.
Yet more TDS.

Sorry I like people who win.
As long as they have a "D" in front of their name on the ballot, huh? There is no question that Trump won in 2016. Did you like him?

As long as they have a "D" in front of their name on the ballot, huh? There is no question that Trump won in 2016. Did you like him?

I am a registered Independent and was hoping Trump would want to a President for all the people. He failed.

Mostly peaceful, ya think.....
Yes, we all KNOW that the protests were "mostly peaceful".

Actually, the more accurate phrase would be OVERWHELMINGLY peaceful...as in 97% of all protest marches being peaceful.

We also know that, according to Trump's own DHS and FBI, nearly EVERY documented act of violence and/or vandalism during that Summer of 2020 was incited by.....WHITE NATIONALIST/Right-wing anti-government types, NOT #BLM supporters.

You'll notice in those pics that the culprits fit the profile. Look closely.

Truth is truth.
In most countries, these lowlifes would of been shot on sight.
Kinda like these lowlifes, right?
The-US-Department-of-Justice-has-accused-Congress-of-rioting.jpg

domestic-extremism-timeline-charlottesville-january-6.jpg

Capitol-rioter-accused-of-beating-officer-to-be-jailed-until-trial.jpg

Like these kinda lowlifes, right?

The lowlife seditionists who attacked the U.S. Capital in a failed attempted coup.....should be judged harshly. They are, after all, traitors and seditionists.

Oh, lemme guess.....you're going to tell me something like "there are very fine people on both sides", right?:rolleyes:
This is not justification for what happened to George Floyd.
You're right, there was no justification for the violence incited by WHITE-NATIONALIST throughout that summer.

Unfortunately (for you) there were virtually no cases of #BLM marchers inciting riots, vandalizing buildings or committing arson. Almost all of them were WHITE-NATIONALIST types, according to files from Trump's own DHS and FBI.

This was a direct assault on our Republic, make no mistake about it.
No, but I just posted ACTUAL pictures showing what an ACTUAL "assault on our Republic" looks like.

You're welcome, my confused rightwing friend.

This will go down as one of the greatest crimes in American history, hundreds of 99% peaceful protesters being beaten and tortured by Democrats for exercising their right of peaceful protest. To this day.

The left needs the insurrection narrative to get re-elected. I wonder how many democrat ads will show 1/6?

Duh... Pelosi loses power; the new GOP Speaker comes along and opens everything up to the public, especially items the dems are hiding at all costs.

Why aren't all of these fruitless, asinine democrat investigations that never end made public? Because they go nowhere - ever.

Hell, dems still want Trump investigated again for Russian Collusion. 🤣🤣🤣😇
What's it like in your little fantasy world?

We won't know until we see them.

She communicated with General Milley about the football; that's enough for a warrant to get an entire Pelosi data dump. The football is way over her paygrade, security clearance, and is none of her business. Pelosi should be indicted.

Pelosi wanted to double check. If other nations took advantage of trump's preoccupation with the Electoral College no one wanted him to be taunted by an adversary into WW III. A fellow took the football away from Nixon too in 74. Schlesinger

She claimed to be when she said that SHE would get to the bottom of 'this'.

Pelosi is in everybody's business except her own. No way in hell did she not talk to Capitol Police that day and bark orders.

Both McConnell and Pelosi are in charge of the sergeants-at-arms of the House and Senate. Together, they signed the security plans with the Capitol Police before January 6. If McConnell is equally included why aren't we asking for his emails and texts?

Back
Top Bottom