• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Do We Define Smart?

Only in your mind where you get to call the balls and strikes

Nope. Reality. Been going after hacks on both sides of the political spectrum as long as I've been here. Tell us all the last time that you went after ANYONE or ANYTHING conservative.

Shall I silence the crickets?

Being smart is no longer cool. Being dumb and getting news that is what you like to hear is what makes people smart now. But goddamn Rush is giving out iPhones now?!

Nope. Reality. Been going after hacks on both sides of the political spectrum as long as I've been here. Tell us all the last time that you went after ANYONE or ANYTHING conservative.

Shall I silence the crickets?

I'd like to see a couple of examples f how you stick it to your fellow libs.

My experience is that Tweeners live to avoid responsibility no matter which side wins

They make no meaningful contribution to solving the problems we face and are always getting under foot of those who are trying to find solutions

But thats just how one person sees them

They have a much higher opinion of themselves

Being smart is no longer cool. Being dumb and getting news that is what you like to hear is what makes people smart now. But goddamn Rush is giving out iPhones now?!

Smart is fine.

But I cant think of many smart people in the political sphere these days.

Limbaugh is one.

And maybe trump if he does well in his new job

We'll see

From the link:

Here, Rush gave a great description of many conservatives.

I hate to have to tell you this, but Rush was talking about liberals, aka "progressives."

And yet, he managed to describe many conservatives perfectly. Strange, isn't it?

Then again, Rush is a guy who would go on air and rant about how drug users/addicts are evil, all the while struggling to stay high all day on a 30-40 oxy/perc a day regimen. I guess we shouldn't be surprised when he gets things bass ackwards.

And yet, he managed to describe many conservatives perfectly. Strange, isn't it?

Then again, Rush is a guy who would go on air and rant about how drug users/addicts are evil, all the while struggling to stay high all day on a 30-40 oxy/perc a day regimen. I guess we shouldn't be surprised when he gets things bass ackwards.

Some conservatives of course.

Human nature being what it is

But in a culture dominated by the liberal left it it much easier to be a closeminded liberal than a conservative

Some conservatives of course.

Human nature being what it is

But in a culture dominated by the liberal left it it much easier to be a closeminded liberal than a conservative

A culture dominated by the left?

This country seesaws around a 50/50 balance between conservative/liberal, democrat/conservative. It's done so for quite a while.

The right created a myth for itself that it's somehow this oppressed minority that's always being victimized by "the left", but it is an absurd myth.

A culture dominated by the left?

This country seesaws around a 50/50 balance between conservative/liberal, democrat/conservative. It's done so for quite a while.

The right created a myth for itself that it's somehow this oppressed minority that's always being victimized by "the left", but it is an absurd myth.

Yes a 50-50 balance in spite of the overwhelming leftwing dominance of the media and education

Conservatives have to have a touch of stubbornness to withsatand the 24/7 liberal brainwashing

Yes a 50-50 balance in spite of the overwhelming leftwing dominance of the media and education

Conservatives have to have a touch of stubbornness to withsatand the 24/7 liberal brainwashing

Except that said conservatives have no such dominance. Right-wing thought ("intelligent design" as a "theory" being taught in science classes, etc) prevails in education in right-wing states, right-wing universities, etc. That's just another part of the false myth that somehow, the right is always being victimized by their equal counterparts.

It's all BS. Conservatives aren't being victimized.

Except that said conservatives have no such dominance. Right-wing thought ("intelligent design" as a "theory" being taught in science classes, etc) prevails in education in right-wing states, right-wing universities, etc. That's just another part of the false myth that somehow, the right is always being victimized by their equal counterparts.

It's all BS. Conservatives aren't being victimized.

The truth is being victimized by liberalism

Conservatives are the ones who got away and didnt fall for the brainwashing

We have a very divided society where eveything is politicized by the left.

Conservatives less so but we have been forced to play the game also or get run over by the libs

More right-wing victimhood complex.

The truth is being victimized by liberalism

Conservatives are the ones who got away and didnt fall for the brainwashing

The sheer arrogance of conservative America is on full blast with this idiotic statement.

Yeah, people who differ from you politically are "brainwashed." Sure thing.

His audience do, or they wouldn't be dittoheads.

More right-wing victimhood complex.

government is low on the list of priorities for most conservatives but high on the list of liberals

The sheer arrogance of conservative America is on full blast with this idiotic statement.

Yeah, people who differ from you politically are "brainwashed." Sure thing.

It goes back to the dominant liberal culture that broadcasts the leftwing "progressive" message everywhere 24/7.

Its so easy to be a liberal

Just relax and soak it in

It goes back to the dominant liberal culture that broadcasts the leftwing "progressive" message everywhere 24/7.

Its so easy to be a liberal

Just relax and soak it in

:roll:

What a pantload of weapons-grade nonsense.

I miss Buckley.

government is low on the list of priorities for most conservatives but high on the list of liberals

that is why the left riots when they lose elections. Since liberals are-by definition--more enamored of, and more dependent upon, government, they tend to have much more state in who controls the government. Especially those sucking on the public teat. and that includes the rich democrats who use the income redistribution cash flow into which to dip their beaks, as much as those directly getting handouts

I'd like to see a couple of examples f how you stick it to your fellow libs.

My experience is that Tweeners live to avoid responsibility no matter which side wins

They make no meaningful contribution to solving the problems we face and are always getting under foot of those who are trying to find solutions

But thats just how one person sees them

They have a much higher opinion of themselves

See, I asked you first. Let's see one post where you went after anyone on anything conservative.

See, I asked you first. Let's see one post where you went after anyone on anything conservative.

Why should I want to attack conservatives?

I are one, remember?

But you sir claim to be a Tweener.

A moderate/indepedent/a pox on both houses/middle of the road person.

However you appear to be little more than a typical liberal who is ashamed to admit it.

:roll:

What a pantload of weapons-grade nonsense.

Thats right.

When confronted with the truth that your lib brainwashing did not prepare you to deal with just plug your ears so you cant hear any more and call it nonsense.

Why should I want to attack conservatives?

I are one, remember?

But you sir claim to be a Tweener.

A moderate/indepedent/a pox on both houses/middle of the road person.

However you appear to be little more than a typical liberal who is ashamed to admit it.

Never said you weren't a conservative. But there is a difference between being a conservative and being a partisan. Based on your posting, you are the latter.

And I never claimed to be a "tweener". That's a descriptor that you issued. I've stated that I go after the hacks on both sides. You have clearly said you do not go after the hacks on your side. That makes you a partisan which is exactly what I said you were. Thank you for proving it.

Back
Top Bottom