• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How did you choose your username?

JokeOverHead3.jpg

Thanks for making me spit coffee.

Who's on first, what's on second.. I don't know's on third... I would want "I don't know" but someone here already had that... IDK. I wish I could think of something more original for a username, but I'm not very imaginative in that way.

Mighty Casey at the bat.

Oscar = my middle name
B = first letter of my last name
63 = the year I was born

easy to remember. at one of the other forums where I am a member I use the name LSBD. which is an acronym for

L iberals
S uck
B ig
D icks

Oscar = my middle name
B = first letter of my last name
63 = the year I was born

easy to remember. at one of the other forums where I am a member I use the name LSBD. which is an acronym for

L iberals
S uck
B ig
D icks

Are you saying that liberals are well endowed?

I am an average, pretty non-descript woman - the girl next door type. I have gone by this moniker for at least ten years, although on a couple of sites I went by a shortened version of my real name - 'Chelle. :shrug:

Yer also kinda cute (judging by the profile pic).:blushing2

Yer also kinda cute (judging by the profile pic).:blushing2

She doesn't look like my next door neighbor though. One is an 86 yearold woman and the other is a 72 yearold man.

nature compensated them for giving such tiny brains by giving large weewees? :shrug:

You are aware that liberals tend to have a higher average IQ than conservatives, right?

So, it would seem we are bigger in both areas :)

Last edited:
You are aware that liberals tend to have a higher average IQ than conservatives, right?

"proof"????? I imagine that they typically just "think" they do.

Most of the locals around the rivers I guided on called us river guides "river rats". I have it on my license plate too.

I was feeling creative and chose my name and state.

In the past I've used my long dead dogs name. He was an Aussie, and the smartest dog in the world. However, since his name was Dingo, some not so nice liberals, tended to call me Dingbat. :-(

I was feeling creative and chose my name and state.

In the past I've used my long dead dogs name. He was an Aussie, and the smartest dog in the world. However, since his name was Dingo, some not so nice liberals, tended to call me Dingbat. :-(

Your name makes me think of barborella, which was a horribly bad movie.

yeah...I wonder how many inner city minority liberals were included in their study. :lamo

you can cherry pick data to prove almost anything.

the same number of rural small town inbred hillbillies, maybe.

Back
Top Bottom