• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How did you choose your username?

:mrgreen:I put no thought into mine whatsoever, and it shows

This thread is interesting in more than one way.

I learned the hard way that you should never give the Loch Ness Monster money. I have this username as a momento to those awful experiences.

I learned the hard way that you should never give the Loch Ness Monster money. I have this username as a momento to those awful experiences.

I don't understand it, but I think I like it.

I had to choose a user name for the Sony Station game Infantry at the time I wanted to have a name of a past emperor that sounded cool, at the time I chose it, I didnt know the proper spelling

Cause Kali is The Dark Mother Goddess. It suits me:)

Cause Kali is The Dark Mother Goddess. It suits me:)

I always found Kali to be one of the more interesting gods, especially the thuggee cult that built up around her

"Korimyr the Rat" was the name of a Shadowrun character I used to play. I was looking for an IRC game and I got bored and wandered into DALnet #politics. I've been using the identity ever since, even though I am completely indifferent to people knowing my real name.

When I got xbox live for the first time years ago when it came out in England, my dad came up with the name "Jetboogieman" For my gamertag when he set it up for me.

Used it ever since. Love it.

Mine is the name of an ancient Babylonian god, Marduk.

About 10 or 12 years back the "k" got replaced with a "c". The user name I had worn in the beta of Asheron's Call was unavailable when the game went live

I chose the name years and years ago when exploring the evolution of religious thought and how gods merge/evolve as a result of clashes or fusions of culture. I eventually worked my way back to Mesopotamia, and to the Enuma Elish and learned of how Marduk came to power. The tale of his ascendency as a god, both in fable and as a product of the climate of the civilizations in the fertile crescent was fascinating and he helped to put many pieces of my explorations together neatly, and as an added bonus I found the slayer of the dragon Tiamat from my D&D Monster manual of my preteen and teenage years.

Last edited:
Spud's my nickname, my fathers nickname, my grandfathers nickname and his fathers nickname, my surname bears a aural resemblance to a certain tuber; meister 'cause I like it. :mrgreen:

Mine is just a name I made up to use online. I don't like choosing usernames that aren't names like teacher8283273 or butterfly. I'd rather be called by something that is a name of a person even if it's not my real name.

What about you?

I assumed every body knows me.

Are you on first?

I had a different username. after the elections, with permission of vauge I created this account so that those who don't know me, couldn't acquire traceable information about me.

I had a different username. after the elections, with permission of vauge I created this account so that those who don't know me, couldn't acquire traceable information about me.
Your name then should be 'mystery'. :D

JokeOverHead3.jpg

Who's on what's second base.

Who's on first, what's on second.. I don't know's on third... I would want "I don't know" but someone here already had that... IDK. I wish I could think of something more original for a username, but I'm not very imaginative in that way.

Back
Top Bottom