• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HOW CAN YOU SUPPORT BIDEN?

Donald isn't clever enough to do this.
Donald would just post a jumbled rant on how great he is and how he is the victim of everything.
Sadly, the OP tried too hard and thinks people who do not like Trump think about Trump all the time.

Yep.

Plus there were too many lower-case letters.

I hate Biden. It's no secret. I mean really hate him. Stay up nights hating him. The hate obsesses me. I literally cannot think of anything except how it relates to the 46th president.

My question is, given the white hot intensity of my hate, I have to ask why anyone can still support Biden. Don't you see how much I hate him, how evil I think he is?

I could list all the reasons why I hate him, but it wouldn't matter. It astonishes me that other people are out there who know all the same reasons and see my hate, but are not flocking to my side.

So what is wrong with all of you. It's clearly not me. I'm perfect. What is it lacking in your character or other issues you have that cause you to support a man I hate so much?

Just askin.

I don’t hate Trump. I’m no big fan of Biden.

I am a critical thinker and a pragmatic realist. The quantifiable metrics strongly suggest that unless I’m either a Evangelical Christian looking to pack courts for religious reasons or a wealthy person looking to enhance my wealth and it’s ability to reach into the legislative system to make law that benefits me I’m best served by a Biden administration and a democratic Congress.

Again, no fan of either party. I just know where the best interests of my wallet reside and I, just like rich folks, vote my wallet.

What I don’t understand is why so many other working and middle class folk believe the lies that what’s good for the wealthy is good for them (it isn’t) and vote against their own wallets and best interests. It’s not smart.

Is that you Donald?
HA! I swear, I thought the same thing...who else says "It's clearly not me. I'm perfect."??? Re-read eman's rant as if trump wrote it, and BINGO!

eman is channeling his inner trump! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

I hate Biden. It's no secret. I mean really hate him. Stay up nights hating him. The hate obsesses me. I literally cannot think of anything except how it relates to the 46th president.

My question is, given the white hot intensity of my hate, I have to ask why anyone can still support Biden. Don't you see how much I hate him, how evil I think he is?

I could list all the reasons why I hate him, but it wouldn't matter. It astonishes me that other people are out there who know all the same reasons and see my hate, but are not flocking to my side.

So what is wrong with all of you. It's clearly not me. I'm perfect. What is it lacking in your character or other issues you have that cause you to support a man I hate so much?

Just askin.

You don’t want to post the reason because you don’t want to deal with people pointing out how many are based on falsehoods.

The preceding was a demonstration of what the 50 billion "I hate Trump" threads looks like to us.

Have a great day
Really? You found threads where people say they hate Trump for no reason? Trump gives people reasons to hate him daily. He is a traitor and a demagogue. Those that are infatuated by that need help.

Just askin.
Angry, incoherent rant such frustrated hate.

The preceding was a demonstration of what the 50 billion "I hate Trump" threads looks like to us.

Have a great day
That's funny, because I've never read a single "I hate Trump" thread that compares with your expressed hatred for Biden. Never! But the fact that you characterize Trump OPs as 50 billion hate threads says a lot more about you than it does either Trump or Biden. That kind of hyperbolic horseshit can only come from somebody who is hypersensitive to any criticism of Trump - like a cult member would be.

Trump is a recidivist criminal fraud whose own words and actions KEEP HIM FRONT AND CENTER IN THE NEWS, with everything from running for office again, to humorous fundraising swag, to ignorant insults, to failed social media, to incessant lying, to criminal and libel judgments against him, to failure to pay his fines, to ..... the ****ing list just goes on and on and on and on and on.

That's not the fault of anybody here. That is what Trump has brought upon himself - entirely - and very much by choice! He wouldn't have it any other way. So what are you bitching about? Trump getting exactly what he's asking for? What's your problem with that? You should be happy for him.

D

Just askin.
Dude, you got problems. And it isn't Biden or the Dems or the left at the root of it. And people like you say others have TDS. I don't see anti trumpets with near the obsession you just said you have with Biden.

Have a great day
Okay, let's go.
I support President Biden because he got infrastructure programs moving. 4/88 didn't.

Your turn

Just askin.
Your hate is well deserved. You earned it, glad you can enjoy it.

But hate is an emotion that will tear one apart.

A lot of people are not voting for Biden, they're just voting against Trump.
I don't even have to think about Biden or consider his policies or anything. The decision is made for me by Donald Trump.

Just askin.
You see, the difference is this: People hate Biden because they believe the lies, propaganda, and unverified conspiracy theories about his supposed corruption and criminal behavior, whereas people hate Trump because of corrupt and criminal behavior he personally demonstrated right there in plain sight for everyone to see. Perhaps if you'd turn off the RWNJ alternate facts propaganda networks and tune in to the real world once in a while, you might realize you've been in an information coma and that there are plenty of legitimate, concrete, non-partisan reasons to loathe Trump as the deplorable anti-American scumbag he is.

No. Hatred is not a good look. Here's the long version of why it isn't:

Hatred is not healthy. Hatred makes enjoyment of life impossible. Logically, if one wishes to enjoy the limited amount of time we humans have to be alive, hatred should not be engaged in. It makes no sense to waste any part of a given lifetime with hatred. Hatred poisons the psyche.

Most people vote on the basis of what they think is best for themselves. That's selfish voting. The most patriotic motivation for voting is the consideration of what is best for the country. It makes zero sense to complain about things not being right while voting selfishly. Voting selfishly is not going to improve America. It's only going to let things get worse. Somebody has to think about what is best for America. If we take care of the country we share it benefits all of us. That is the most logical course of action.

We share this nation. We are all in it together. Considering what is best for America as a nation is just like keeping one's house in good repair. Everyone in the home benefits. Everyone in the nation benefits from patriotic voting.

Selfishness says: "I don't wanna pay to help the needy. I want low taxes so I have more money." But that doesn't consider that helping the needy might pay off in the long run. It could help someone else succeed and then that person will go on to do something great which can come back to the person who supported helping the needy. Maybe that needy person helped will build something useful or think of a new way to solve an old problem. Maybe that person will save the life of the child or grandchild of one who voted to help the needy. Maybe that person will create some art that brings joy. Maybe that person will go into public service and help solve problems that have caused misery. And the misery will be ended. One never knows. One thing we do know is what goes around comes around.

The patriotic voter says: "I will help someone I don't even know by supporting government programs to improve people's lives. Hopefully it will lead to a better nation with more satisfied and productive people. And less crime!"

The contentment which results from doing good things for people one doesn't even know is immeasurable. Just knowing that America is better for the effort is worth while. A nation full of chintzy and greedy people is not as likely to improve as one full of magnanimous people. Be good. Share good. Goodness comes back.

Just seeing people happier is admirable. And when people enjoy their lives they are less likely to engage in hatred and mess with others. Or end up in prison. We have an embarrassing number of people in prison when America is compared to other nations. It costs us a lot of tax money to lock all those people up. We need to be better if we want better to come back our way. Happiness and goodness is contagious. Spread it!

Just say no to hatred. Vote for the good guy. That's Joe Biden. Don't believe the dirt talk and mud slinging about him. Question the source. What are the motivations? Good people are behind Biden. Bad greedy selfish people are behind Donald.

Let goodness prevail in America. That's why we should all vote for Joe Biden. Biden is the good guy. Stay away from the hatred overflowing out of the bad guy. It's bad for the psyche and bad for America.

Make America Good Again. Vote Biden. He is a likable guy! No malarkey. Just doing the right thing. Good old boring Joe. Things are good now and getting better. Keep America on a roll. Vote to continue good progress. It don't come easy. It takes time. Give Joe the second term he deserves. You'll be glad you did. And the other guy will make you regret it. Stick with what's working. Vote Joe.

Who is "us"?

Anyway, maybe you aren't reading them. I have not seen any that mimic your OP - simply extolling hate without any explanation. I HAVE seen a large number that explain WHY they find trump and his behavior loathsome. I've started my fair share.

Just askin.

I have lots of "reasons": I first became alarmed with Trump when he started making fun of an honored POW, John McCain- for being captured in battle and tortured for his country, while we know Trump himself got himself spared because of "bone spurs". Then he made fun of a disabled reporter like some 5th grade schoolyard bully. How cheap and low class. It became clear to me this is not a man of character and integrity- just a cheap schoolyard bully. The Access Hollywood video clinched it for me. It alarmed me when he said he wanted Japan to have nukes to defend itself against N Korea because it wasn't the US's job to do it. It became clear to me he had no sense of the gravity or nuances of geopolitical issues. His threatening and disparaging our NATO allies clinched it. I realized he was a heartless racist after telling us how frightened and desperate asylum seekers at our border should be seen as just rapists and murderers. Watching him joke and laugh with his supporters about shooting them in the legs just clinched it. Hearing all his former contractors and employees talking about how he stiffed them for made up excuses made me realize he is not to be trusted and is not fair in his dealing. The Trump U scam just cliched it. His dangerous misinformation about horse dewormer, UV lights, and ingesting bleach during the pandemic made me realize he is more interested in his own image than the welfare of the nation.

Now we know from court cases that he has been deliberately lying about the results of the 2020 elections, and also that he is rapist and financial fraud. There are 90+ state and federal indictments against him still pending.

So that's just off the cuff. I can come up with lots more. So it's not true that "I literally cannot think of anything except how it relates to the 46th president."

I just cannot see the appeal of such a dirty sleazebag crook and rapist to so many people. And now he wants to be president of the nation. Again.

And then you have the gall to ask "So what's wrong with all of YOU"?

Just askin.
Most trump sucking and worshiping "conservatives" are consumed with hate. Find peace in knowing you're not alone. :ROFLMAO:

Many of us support real adult men like President Biden who honors his oath, works hard for all the American people, is a Patriot and has intelligence and integrity. So, hate to burst your bubble (not really), but it is you.

Most trump sucking and worshiping "conservatives" are consumed with hate. Find peace in knowing you're not alone. :ROFLMAO:

Many of us support real adult men like President Biden who honors his oath, works hard for all the American people, is a Patriot and has intelligence and integrity. So, hate to burst your bubble (not really), but it is you.
Funny how trump's sicko followers go all 5-year-old-tantrum-throwing I HATE YOU Biden and pitch bitch fits when the FACTS and the laws actually works for law abiding American citizens!

Back
Top Bottom