• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Borat FABRICATED Giuliani "Sex Tape" Controversy!

Captain Adverse

Classical Liberal Sage
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
So, in an effort at both character assassination to undermine the validity of Giuliani's "Biden Laptop" evidence; AND to sell his movie...Borat FABRICATES a false "sex scandal."

Here is one of my favorite Canadian's presenting a YouTube analysis debunking the "Giuliani Tapes.":

A step by step review of the actual incident shows no "sexual misconduct" on the part of Mr. Giuliani.

This is the kind of thing we are seeing more and more of, from all sorts of "media;" misinformation, disinformation, and ultimately character assassination.

Classic Moral Panic.

Yes it was all a trick,,,, does that mean Rudy isn't that smart or did he think he was going to get some young tail?

So, in an effort at both character assassination to undermine the validity of Giuliani's "Biden Laptop" evidence; AND to sell his movie...Borat FABRICATES a false "sex scandal."

Here is one of my favorite Canadian's presenting a YouTube analysis debunking the "Giuliani Tapes.":

A step by step review of the actual incident shows no "sexual misconduct" on the part of Mr. Giuliani.

This is the kind of thing we are seeing more and more of, from all sorts of "media;" misinformation, disinformation, and ultimately character assassination.

Classic Moral Panic.

I saw thru it all from the very first days it was put out there. They've attempted this crap so many times, I don't believe a thing said by the "Usual Smear Crew".

What surprises me is that anyone in their right mind would believe that people would fall for it, or that it would do anything for the Democrats other than backfire badly.

The Democrats campaign in 2020 has been nothing but hate, deception, fear-mongering, anti-white racism, character assassination and smear.

Can you, off the top of your head, name any policy or plan on the Dem platform, that is pro-America and constructive?

It is almost like the hate filled Chinese Communists are running the Democrats?!!!!

-

Classic Moral Panic.

Not even Fox News is buying your nonsense. You might want to watch Kennedy's recent interview with Giuliani. It got pretty heated.

Kennedy told Giuliani that she "was grossed out" by what she saw on the tape and the interview went downhill from there.

It took Donald Trump to truly reveal the extent of the gullibility of Fox News Republicans.

Ghouliani is a perv.

The dumbass was gullible enough to be taken in by the whole thing that the first thought is, "If he's that ****ing stupid, imagine what the Russians are able to do to him."
I mean, this wasn't CIA or GRU skullduggery, this was a well-known prankster mockumentary filmmaker, and Rudy is part and parcel of, let's face it, a well known reality TV crew, Team Trump.
This was a masterful punking of the utmost twatf***ery ever foisted upon a top-level administration operative, masterful because any bush league teenybopper YouTube viewer could spot the ruse in ten seconds.
The guy is such a moron I bet I could convince him to invest in "A New Currency for Dogs and Cats to Use" :ROFLMAO:
I swear to God, Rudy Giuliani is dumber than Ricky Bobby dumb! :ROFLMAO:

And by the way, this is ALSO Sacha Baron Cohen in Talladega Nights, the Ballad of Ricky Bobby

Classic Moral Panic.

Whether or not there was sexual misconduct ain't the freaking point. Do you Repubs ever learn?

Giuliani exhibited incredibly poor judgement, putting himself in that situation. This is why intel experts have been saying over and over that Trump and Giuliani are Putin's useful idiots. Because they are. They are both national security threats and they need to go far, far away.

Classic Moral Panic.

😂

When do you think this footage was filmed? Before or after the Hunter Biden story dropped?

Classic Moral Panic.

A trumpist is literally caught with his pants down and you guys lamely fumble around for excuses :) I mean it's Rudy, what's he on, his 4th marriage after his cousin dumped him?

Please! This B.S. has to stop, you're embarrassing yourself
I saw thru it all from the very first days it was put out there. They've attempted this crap so many times, I don't believe a thing said by the "Usual Smear Crew".

What surprises me is that anyone in their right mind would believe that people would fall for it, or that it would do anything for the Democrats other than backfire badly.

The Democrats campaign in 2020 has been nothing but hate, deception, fear-mongering, anti-white racism, character assassination and smear.

Can you, off the top of your head, name any policy or plan on the Dem platform, that is pro-America and constructive?

It is almost like the hate filled Chinese Communists are running the Democrats?!!!!

-
You're talking about the NY Post, Hunter Biden story? I know, what a bunch of crap! Who would believe that garbage, especially with pedophiles like Rudy and the NY Post involved!

Well now we know you don't know the first thing about filmmaking, at any level.
PS: Moral panic? Hello, Qanon just called, they want their irony meter back. 🤣

Some Americans take American Civility, Elections, and the Rule-of-Law Very Seriously.

I'm not uptight, or dominated by strong emotions, but I am dedicated to being the best Citizen I can be.

Clearly a number people on this forum think its all just an evil smear game.

I value America too much for that game.
-

Coney Barret got confirmed

Classic Moral Panic.

I really like his channel. Found it a few months ago and have been following since. I've really enjoyed his breakdown of the Flynn issue.

I swear to God, after the election, if Biden wins and we sweep Congress, it will be time to go over all the footage and all the crap spewed by hardcore Trumpers, and there will be more than enough for something like five seasons of "World's Dumbest"

I swear to God, after the election, if Biden wins and we sweep Congress, it will be time to go over all the footage and all the crap spewed by hardcore Trumpers, and there will be more than enough for something like five seasons of "World's Dumbest"

What makes you so sure?

The dumbass was gullible enough to be taken in by the whole thing that the first thought is, "If he's that ****ing stupid, imagine what the Russians are able to do to him."
I mean, this wasn't CIA or GRU skullduggery, this was a well-known prankster mockumentary filmmaker, and Rudy is part and parcel of, let's face it, a well known reality TV crew, Team Trump.

It took Donald Trump to truly reveal the extent of the gullibility of Fox News Republicans.

Yes it was all a trick,,,, does that mean Rudy isn't that smart or did he think he was going to get some young tail?

*ahem* Your VP Ladies and Gentlemen.

And i really the Pres sucks in my View....
Bur what is the Alternative

This was a masterful punking of the utmost twatf***ery ever foisted upon a top-level administration operative, masterful because any bush league teenybopper YouTube viewer could spot the ruse in ten seconds.
The guy is such a moron I bet I could convince him to invest in "A New Currency for Dogs and Cats to Use" :ROFLMAO:
I swear to God, Rudy Giuliani is dumber than Ricky Bobby dumb! :ROFLMAO:

And by the way, this is ALSO Sacha Baron Cohen in Talladega Nights, the Ballad of Ricky Bobby

When one is poking away at the whiskey bottle all day without the fortitude to handle it, stuff happens. Rudy is no longer the sharpest tool in the shed but there are obvious reasons why his senses are now so dulled.

I'm the resident "My old man was a nuclear physicist" moron here, and since I am a moron, I find it funny that even I don't sound as stupid as Trump.
It's like he's doing a really really ****ed up lame watered down copy of my schtick. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom