• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy Promises Investigation Of the Justice Department!

SkyChief

USN Veteran
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Earlier today, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy made it quite clear that the Justice Department will be under investigation when Republicans win back the House in November.

I've seen enough - The Department of Justice has reached an intolerable state of weaponized politicization.

When Republicans take back the House, we will conduct immediate oversight of this department, follow the facts, and leave no stone unturned.

said McCarthy. He also gave a heads-up to Attorney General Merrick Garland:

Preserve your documents and clear your calendar.

Fun times ahead!

Earlier today, House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy made it quite clear that the Justice Department will be under investigation when Republicans win back the House in November.

Fun times ahead!
McCarthy is a scumbag. He should be removed from office.

GOP investigation:
Alright, which democrat put the FBI director there.
Oh, it was Trump.
And the FBI director was a lifelong Republican?
You don't say.

Last edited:
Some folks are getting a hard on about investigations into Merrick Garland and the DOJ, and I have to wonder how that will go.

Last one was an endless investigation into Hillary, and how did that go? Anyone?

They also wanted an investigation into election fraud. Hired Ninjas in one state. How did that go? Anyone?

Personally, I think Righties are missing the boat here, they need to get serious about investigating Jewish Space Lasers.

This sounds like trying to stop or hinder an investigation with threats.

That's a federal crime.

Fun times ahead!

Seems to me McCarthy is trying to weaponize Congress. Just saying.

Fun times ahead!
I'd hold my breath, but I've run out of air waiting for the Durham Report to reveal the true corruption of the left.

I'm sensing a pattern here...

OK fine, so Trump appointed the FBI director that signed off on the raid.
Let's go after the Judge.
Who appointed this liberal-activist-extremist-commie judge?
Let's link the Judge to Epstein!! Run with it, all right wing outlets go!

Sounds like a political vendetta. The warrant to search Mar-a-Lago was issued by a federal judge, not Merrick Garland's DoJ.

But don't let facts get in the way of your political vendetta McCarthy.

Fun times ahead!

Pretty sickening stuff.

Trumpism has made us a banana republic.

I wonder how soon K McCarthy will travel to Mar-a-Lago to receive his big mission's marching orders? :cool:

Fun times ahead!

Isn't he, himself, right now, ignoring a subpoena?

I'd hold my breath, but I've run out of air waiting for the Durham Report to reveal the true corruption of the left.

That it ain't there?

Isn't he, himself, right now, ignoring a subpoena?
Yes, McCarthy is ignoring a subpoena himself, but that has no connection with the raid of Trump's Mar a Lago retreat.

McCarthy's subpoena was related to the January 6 Committee's investigation whereas the raid on Mar a Lago is based on the suspicion of classified material (boxes of hard documents) which should have been turned over the National Archives. (according to a NYT article).

Completely unrelated.

Don't give up hope just yet, I hear the Durham report will be coming out in two weeks and every democrat that was ever in government better move out of country before it hits.

Yes, McCarthy is ignoring a subpoena himself, but that has no connection with the raid of Trump's Mar a Lago retreat.

McCarthy's subpoena was related to the January 6 Committee's investigation whereas the raid on Mar a Lago is based on the suspicion of classified material (boxes of hard documents) which should have been turned over the National Archives. (according to a NYT article).

Completely unrelated.
He didn't ask if they were related.

Fun times ahead!
What will he investigate him for?

Fun times ahead!
giphy.gif

Perhaps McCarthy has some things to worry about that were in Trumps safe?

Back
Top Bottom