• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Homosexuality (1 Viewer)

But you appear to think that homosexuality is a choice.
So I'll ask you again, can you choose what gender you are attracted to?

of course you can choose. God helped me find her, but i choose to love and honor this fine lady till death do us part. after that, we will be Forever friends on Gold Street, near Crystal's place around the corner.

Because if you cannot, by what stretch of the imagination would you think a gay person can?

see above. we all must resist whatever temptations in life, if not then The Toaster will be our new home.

Obviously sin needs free will occur and foreknowledge rules that out. Why did their supposed all powerful god create such defective creations? That sounds like a issue that would be addressed by a religious lemon law.

i care for animals and plants; and know what the animals will do until i stop them.

the animals have free will even though i know generally what they are up to.

IT would be more accurate to state that theistic religions should declare war on logic, that their all powerful god and all knowing, also created.

Religious zealot fools don't rely on logic.

we prefer God's logic, mine doesn't cut it.

They rely on superstition and invisible masters.

Rev cannot acknowledge reality.

He's already built his world on an imaginary invisible foundation.

works for me and Crystal, the results are quite visible on Crystals channel https://www.youtube.com/@CrystalLove4Jesus every week someone sends in a new message from the Lord telling us to get ready, cause here he comes. ❣️

Interesting positive assertion there.^ - So, we can logically deduce by your very own posted words/ personal declaration that your personal "logic" (which you state ->"doesn't cut it"<-) does 'not' align, nor is your "logic" in harmony with your God's "logic".

of course you can choose.
So you are admitting you are bisexual?
Bisexuals are the only folks who can chose which gender they are attracted to.

God helped me find her, but i choose to love and honor this fine lady till death do us part. after that, we will be Forever friends on Gold Street, near Crystal's place around the corner.

see above. we all must resist whatever temptations in life, if not then The Toaster will be our new home.

i care for animals and plants; and know what the animals will do until i stop them.

the animals have free will even though i know generally what they are up to.

works for me and Crystal, the results are quite visible on Crystals channel https://www.youtube.com/@CrystalLove4Jesus every week someone sends in a new message from the Lord telling us to get ready, cause here he comes. ❣️
Useless gish gallop.

Interesting positive assertion there.^ - So, we can logically deduce by your very own posted words/ personal declaration that your personal "logic" (which you state ->"doesn't cut it"<-) does 'not' align,

nor is your "logic" in harmony with your God's "logic".

huh?

God's logic corrects My logic, creates Best logic.

My logic without God's logic leads to inferior results.

0001_06.gif...Cartoon man had his own set of Logic, but he just can't cope and Angel shows him a thing or two. Cartoon gets corrected in Judgement and has a long time to think about his defective Logic in Toaster.

Cartoon man always behind the Eight ball in reality.

So you are admitting you are bisexual?
Bisexuals are the only folks who can chose which gender they are attracted to.

no, i have no time for sinful Lifestyle. some of my time is spent showing Sinners the error of their ways on the internet.

Crystal does the same thing which results in her successful YouTube channel.

40 blessings. ❣️
Useless gish gallop.

Clearly God did. Otherwise there would be no homosexuals.
In general, my life experience is that homosexual Christians are much 'more' loving, tolerant, and accepting of their fellow human beings, as well as being much 'less' judgemental towards other humans, whether they be Christians or religious skeptics - which is a good thing.

i choose to love and honor this fine lady till death do us part. after that, we will be Forever friends on Gold Street, near Crystal's place around the corner.
Rev, you don't know this woman so please be careful...there are all kinds of deceitful cons on the net and you will not know until it's too late...

Rev, you don't know this woman so please be careful...there are all kinds of deceitful cons on the net and you will not know until it's too late...

what i see is, 'so far so Goooooood'.

i love her demeanor and cute ways of doing things, so Sweet. beats the 'Peddling Fear' of some of the other things i post.

Loves Jesus.jpg...how cute Daisy, suspend yur disbelief. ❣️

i have no time for sinful Lifestyle.

Revelation said: we all need to Repent, including me of our sins of the Flesh.

amen Logic.

1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."
Logic, John emphasizes the importance of acknowledging our sins and not denying their existence. It reminds us that claiming to be without sin is self-deception and prevents us from accepting the truth.

1 John 1:9-10 (KJV), "9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."

1 John 1:8 "If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us."
Logic, John emphasizes the importance of acknowledging our sins and not denying their existence. It reminds us that claiming to be without sin is self-deception and prevents us from accepting the truth.

1 John 1:9-10 (KJV), "9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. 10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."
Oh....
Since were sharing paragraphs from popular works of fiction:
"Oliver Wood's enthusiasm for regular training sessions, however, was not dampened, which was why Harry was to be found, late one stormy Saturday afternoon a few days before Halloween, returning to Gryffindor Tower, drenched to the skin and splattered with mud."

James 4:7 "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."
"Nearly Headless Nick, the ghost of Gryffindor Tower, was staring morosely out of a window, muttering under his breath, ". . . don't fulfill their requirements . . . half an inch, if that . . ."

Set a low bar means to do something that is considered so poor in quality or performance that it is very easy for others to do much better at.

What does "set a new low bar" mean?

we can go back to Cartoons and dooomz news if you get tired of the Delightful Crystal.

back to Subject, the answer is Simple for all of life's sin, temptations, and the Gay among us...

James 4:7 "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you."

Crystal small read.jpg...another unique to Crystal, is her bible. sigh. ❣️

Nope. Logically true. If God created everything including man, as is often believed, then thar includes homosexuality.
Incorrect. God created sexual desire and he created woman to be the sexual desire of man so that mankind may multiply. All else is a consequence of the teachings of the Watchers and man’s free will. If you’re going to criticize a religion you’re still expected to know what you’re criticizing.

If you’re going to criticize a religion you’re still expected to know what you’re criticizing.

HOMOPHOBIA Definition & Meaning​

1716588246397.png
Dictionary.com
https://www.dictionary.com › browse › homophobia

Homophobia definition: an aversion or hostility to, disdain for, or fear of gay sexual orientation or gay people.. See examples of HOMOPHOBIA used in a ...

we can go back to Cartoons and dooomz news if you get tired of the Delightful Crystal.

back to Subject, the answer is Simple for all of life's sin, temptations, and the Gay among us...

View attachment 67511396...another unique to Crystal, is her bible. sigh. ❣️
So now you're pushing this "crystal" girl who reads fairy tales online with the pink bible and glowing pink kitty ears.

This is real pedophile indoctrination crap.
It's sickening.

"Hello, hello," said Nearly Headless Nick, starting and looking round. He wore a dashing, plumed hat on his long curly hair, and a tunic with a ruff, which concealed the fact that his neck was almost completely severed. He was pale as smoke, and Harry could see right through him to the dark sky and torrential rain outside."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom