• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Holy Crap. Florida State/Georgia Tech Football. Tons of fans without masks. It's like Sturgis.

It very well could be true although Biden supporters would be wearing masks. They do not think it makes them lefties to wear them either.
So you don’t know. Thanks for . . . .

we don't know yet (or of those they infected that died).

What do you mean we don't know yet? It ended almost a month ago. There were 500k people there. That's one hell of a sample size.

There is a difference between massive crowds protesting (I don't approve of rioting, yet, so let's get that out of the way here) for long overdue, critical societal changes, and cheering on an societally insignificant regular season sporting event being played by twenty-somethings. And one group smartly wore PPEs, and the other eagerly and ignorantly shuns PPEs. Any other comparisons?

Wrong. Both spread covid. The reason for the crowds is irrelevant.

Why? Why is it always Florida? Are you guys watching? Hell, at least North Carolina had no fans and Notre Dame's fans wore masks. Florida St though? A bridge too far.

Florida State University Football Game Draws Criticism After Large Crowds, No Masks Photographed | News Break

first, how bout them jackets. anyhoo, I was watching the game and actually took a screen shot of the fans early in the game because of the lack of distancing and mask wearing. It just seemed to be one group because I watched for it after that and didnt really see anything as egregious. Maybe security reminded them.

you already said you don't care how many men, women and children die during this pandemic (and your COVID math sucks).

not sure why anyone would take you seriously anymore.

For a lie to grab hold you need to be like Joseph Goebbels and have others including the lackey press to repeat it over and over and over again. Just YOU doing it won't work. Others here aren't going along with your lie because they are smart enough to know that I have already destroyed your lie that a prediction that was off doesn't mean that I, or anyone else, sucks at math. This is why you have gotten no help from your buddies here on this issue. Unlike you, they know 2 = 2 = 4 and will be crucified if they try to join you in claiming it doesn't. Goebbelsian lies generally don't take hold without the media and DNC repeating the lie daily. One individual usually doesn't have the power to do it unless that person is in a position of power, like Pelosi, Schiff, Cuomo, Tapper and the rest of the evil ones who are bereft of morals.

Pelosi blamed Trump for using his remarkable ME peace deals to distract from covid.

Seriously? The sad thing is these effing idiot leftists will believe her. Even those that don't will just shrug and because they lack morals will not call her out on her BS.

We arent fine with Covid. Your ilk are the ones that cant even point a finger at china (how pathetic). And lefties arent just breaking windows. ( how even more pathetic)

The problem today is that twentysomethings can make idiotic posters like the one you posted on i their daddies basement.

Exactly. I call them facebook level.

The posters are irritating because they ares so stupid and have false equivalents and yet people think they are cool.

Any teen can make a poster of something like a devil and write up top "Trump said the virus was weak" and then at the bottom say
But he sent people to hell.

Society today is being poisoned by the Goebbelsian news apparatus that is the DNC, CNN, MSNBS and the corporate oligarchies known as Google, FaceBook, Twitter, YouTube. Proof of this is that any comment made by Trump was also echoed by Fauci but the Goebbelsian lie was repeated so loud and so often that these idiotic twentysomethings believe it. they are like Pavlov's dog waiting for the next media lie that they can rub with to spew their Trump hatred on cue. We are a sick nation now BECAUSE of corporate media and the DNC which is filled with evil haters like Pelosi and Schiff.

In my opinion, the people who are offended by this should take up a job, hobby, or other useful activity to occupy their time. Then they will not worry so much about what other people are doing.

What other people are doing often times if not always effects others. You wan't your libertarian right to not wear a mask and I want my constitutional right to live a safe and healthy life. It's people like those in Florida that are just prolonging the suffering in this country. But who would expect anything else from a bunch of losers that adore Donald Trump.

He told them the virus would go away like a miracle. I guess the're too stupid to notice that it did not.

What other people are doing often times if not always effects others. You wan't your libertarian right to not wear a mask and I want my constitutional right to live a safe and healthy life. It's people like those in Florida that are just prolonging the suffering in this country. But who would expect anything else from a bunch of losers that adore Donald Trump.

He told them the virus would go away like a miracle. I guess the're too stupid to notice that it did not.

Yet you have BO proof that a mask worn by someone else will stop you from getting COVID. Further, everyone has been wearing masks for months ow and are STILL dying.

Oh WAIT! People in Sweden and Manaus and South Dakota did NOT wear masks and are NOT dying.

We arent fine with Covid.

Yes you are. That's why you people go crazy over mask mandates and social distancing.

The 190,000 Americans who have died from COVID-19 mean nothing to your ilk.

And lefties arent just breaking windows.

So anarchists damage cars too. Nice nitpick. Thanks for making my point for me. :)

It very well could be true although Biden supporters would be wearing masks. They do not think it makes them lefties to wear them either.

You are asking a trump supporter to show basic respect for human life other than their own. That's not going to happen.

There has been so much reporting on the numbers. What we know is the way they count cases and more importantly deaths allows them to claim covid death if there were any reason to think the patient had covide or was exposed to covid. Also in hospitals they are paid $39,000 per death and $13,000 per case treated. Incentivizing the claims of covid is not a scientific means of keeping data. In addition are you seeing any numbers for flu, pnuemonia, and other repiratory diseases. Plus other illnesses are not being claimed as the cause of death if any sign of covid exist even if they died of heart failure. So our records are not very good.

This has been debunked. It's exactly the opposite. The numbers of deaths from COVID-19 are actually underrepresented because people are less likely to seek treatment at hospitals due to fear of the pandemic. And doctors who spent around a hundred thousand dollars over a decade or more earning their license don't misdiagnose patients or report a fraudulent cause of death for a few bucks from the government, at least not in any statistically significant number. One or two idiots reporting a few non-COVID related deaths as COVID-related aren't even close to enough to get the underreported numbers anywhere close to accurate.

Hospital Payments and the COVID-19 Death Count - FactCheck.org

Yes, take note of that

I do. The pandemic has caused an additional 200,000 deaths. If more can be prevented, then they should be.

Cheap homemade face masks spread viruses and bacteria - and harm the wearer. To this day, there is not ONE study showing that home made face masks do anything to prevent the spread of any virus or disease. NONE.

But stupid people believe anything the propaganda ministries of the richest people on earth tell them. If they said cutting off one of your ears would protect you from covid-19, most people - particularly Democrats - would grab a kitchen knife and cut off an ear - raging at anyone who doesn't.

"They" being medical profesisonals? Nah, I get my medical advice from politicians and wishful thinking.

You goofs would start sewing extra ears to your heads, as a display of solidarity.

These people can figure a way to blame a heavy mosquito season on Trump, as long as the mainstream media tells them to.

Easy, if Trump defunds or otherwise interferes with whatever countermeasure effort are out there. They're just a Demoncrat mind-control effort, anyhow.

I bet if Hannity told him to he'd do it the next day.

Perfectly plausible, except that old folks in Florida don't like the skeeters.

What do you mean we don't know yet? It ended almost a month ago. There were 500k people there. That's one hell of a sample size.

do you know how dominoes work?

For a lie to grab hold you need to be like Joseph Goebbels and have others including the lackey press to repeat it over and over and over again. Just YOU doing it won't work. Others here aren't going along with your lie because they are smart enough to know that I have already destroyed your lie that a prediction that was off doesn't mean that I, or anyone else, sucks at math. This is why you have gotten no help from your buddies here on this issue. Unlike you, they know 2 = 2 = 4 and will be crucified if they try to join you in claiming it doesn't. Goebbelsian lies generally don't take hold without the media and DNC repeating the lie daily. One individual usually doesn't have the power to do it unless that person is in a position of power, like Pelosi, Schiff, Cuomo, Tapper and the rest of the evil ones who are bereft of morals.

trying to cover for your lack or care (you said you don't care how many men, women and children die during this pandemic) with a bunch of words, diversions and propaganda. not surprising.

can't really blame you though. you were so off and said you don't care (like Trump) that your options are pretty limited now.

Back
Top Bottom