• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Holy Crap. Florida State/Georgia Tech Football. Tons of fans without masks. It's like Sturgis.

Over a million Americans die in any given six month period.

You're free to not associate with "rednecks".

Especially ignorant rednecks who attend Fla football games.

In my opinion, the people who are offended by this should take up a job, hobby, or other useful activity to occupy their time. Then they will not worry so much about what other people are doing.

In a pandemic "what other people do" effects as us all. It is a difficult concept to grasp apparently. You need to have a brain.

That what Democratic politicians have been pushing and praying for, doing everything possible to make it happen.

Yep. Those democrats are just forcing people not to wear masks.

Same guy^ didn't say a word about lefties rioting in massive crowds during the curve peak. ****in A.

4ees84.jpg

In a pandemic "what other people do" effects as us all. It is a difficult concept to grasp apparently. You need to have a brain.

these Trump Republicans are CRUSHING small businesses (tons of Republican owned).

i really hope those business owners vote the criminal out of our White House.

these Trump Republicans are CRUSHING small businesses (tons of Republican owned).

i really hope those business owners vote the criminal out of our White House.

They have taken the attitude from Trump who ignores the pandemic and thinks that makes it go away.

In my opinion, the people who are offended by this should take up a job, hobby, or other useful activity to occupy their time. Then they will not worry so much about what other people are doing.

I think they should just get a life. They are frigging obsessed with this mask bull**** it is irritating. Effing snowflakes.

But then how would they virtue signal and blame it on Trump?

These people can figure a way to blame a heavy mosquito season on Trump, as long as the mainstream media tells them to.

The man really is human garbage.

And he has turned his supporters into mindless morons that only care about themselves like him. It is the most un-American behavior imaginable.

I think they should just get a life. They are frigging obsessed with this mask bull**** it is irritating. Effing snowflakes.

you already said you don't care how many men, women and children die during this pandemic (and your COVID math sucks).

not sure why anyone would take you seriously anymore.

And he has turned his supporters into mindless morons that only care about themselves like him. It is the most un-American behavior imaginable.

They were called deplorables before TRump, they are proving that caption accurate.

They have taken the attitude from Trump who ignores the pandemic and thinks that makes it go away.
How many of them are Biden supporters? I’m not a sports enthusiast but I find it difficult to believe that these “tons of fans” are all Trumpsters.

How many of them are Biden supporters? I’m not a sports enthusiast but I find it difficult to believe that these “tons of fans” are all Trumpsters.
They probably were all Trump supporters.The Biden supporters were out rioting and tearing down statues.

These people can figure a way to blame a heavy mosquito season on Trump, as long as the mainstream media tells them to.

Pelosi blamed Trump for using his remarkable ME peace deals to distract from covid.

Not from a pandemic.

There has been so much reporting on the numbers. What we know is the way they count cases and more importantly deaths allows them to claim covid death if there were any reason to think the patient had covide or was exposed to covid. Also in hospitals they are paid $39,000 per death and $13,000 per case treated. Incentivizing the claims of covid is not a scientific means of keeping data. In addition are you seeing any numbers for flu, pnuemonia, and other repiratory diseases. Plus other illnesses are not being claimed as the cause of death if any sign of covid exist even if they died of heart failure. So our records are not very good.

It very well could be true although Biden supporters would be wearing masks. They do not think it makes them lefties to wear them either.

Same guy^ didn't say a word about lefties rioting in massive crowds during the curve peak. ****in A.

There is a difference between massive crowds protesting (I don't approve of rioting, yet, so let's get that out of the way here) for long overdue, critical societal changes, and cheering on an societally insignificant regular season sporting event being played by twenty-somethings. And one group smartly wore PPEs, and the other eagerly and ignorantly shuns PPEs. Any other comparisons?

It very well could be true although Biden supporters would be wearing masks. They do not think it makes them lefties to wear them either.

The only Biden supporters wearing masks are the ones trying to hide their identity while they riot, burn, loot, vandalize and assault police and citizens.

Back
Top Bottom