• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary was right

Hillary is an angry loser. She will never get over being beaten by Trump.

would you??

She was so qualified it was crazy.

I never saw anger in her over losing. Her book does well to explain her feelings. She blames herself, to her credit. Trumpers never read it, but.....

She didn't refuse to concede, try to illegally overturn the election, and have her followers storm the capitol to prevent certification.

Trump did that though.

Which was totally irrational way to vote........................everyone with any brains at all KNEW HRC was FAR more qualified
Hillary was more qualified? For what? It was her ME strategy that blew up most of the Middle East! How did her "reset" with Russia work out? She may have been the most damaging Secretary of State we have ever had.

Republican logic: he sees the disastrous Republicans in power, so he's had it with both parties. 'Hate Democrats' is entrenched like a cult.

Hillary was more qualified? For what? It was her ME strategy that blew up most of the Middle East! How did her "reset" with Russia work out? She may have been the most damaging Secretary of State we have ever had.
And Trump’s qualifications were?

????? What ME problem?? She has been rated an excellent Sec of State..........no, the re-set was not perfect, but compared to recent times it was wonderful. HRC never bowed down to Russia...

But this thread is about her qualifications-------and being Sec. of State is just one of many many areas........ Trump had NO qualifications and it showed

She would have been a much better president. However, she would have almost certainly been a one term president due to Democratic fatigue and COVID. Mango would have been back in 2020 blaming her for the pandemic and everything else, and he probably would have won, IMO. In this theoretical scenario, the SCOTUS looks different, though it's possible that a Republican senate would have blocked her from nominating even one justice. It's hard to say for sure, and I can only make an educated guess. Either way, I voted for her in 2016 even though I preferred a different candidate, so I will take 0% of the blame for the previous administration.

??????????????? Name ONE thing "he did better" ??????
Abraham Accords.

Also pulling out of the Iran deal.

Oh yeah, beating ISIS to a pulp.

Oil was damned near down to a buck a gallon over here.

I could come up with more but you only asked for one.

That was classic politician. She was being far too diplomatic.
Declaring her open contempt for a quarter of the country she wanted to lead was 'diplomatic'? A president is at least should be the leader of the whole country; in any sane society her comment would essentially be an automatic disqualification in voters' eyes. It was sheer political stupidity with literally no upside - anyone who would cheer her on over it was already a dyed-in-the-wool Democratic partisan - and the obvious downsides of energizing otherwise equivocal conservatives to get out and vote against her and turning off equivocal independents offended by her contempt for their conservative friends or family.

Lucky for her, she retained a fighting chance because her opponent should have been even more disqualified, but that comment and doubling down on it the next day was likely one of the factors (even if not the biggest) whose absence could very plausibly have tipped the balance in her favour.

Also pulling out of the Iran deal.

Seriously?

Trump ****ed up big time by pulling out of the agreement.

Oil was damned near down to a buck a gallon over here.
Lol.

oil production is up in Biden , hitting records, way higher than under Trump.

I could come up with more but you only asked for one.
I am sure you could come up with more lies but who cares?

It's facts that matter.

Back
Top Bottom