• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hillary Vs. Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Hoot said:
I'm not a big gamer...takes up too much time, but the blood lust in me enjoys first person shooters....games like Medal of Honor. I have to give special props to the only game that has actually scared me...and that's Doom 3...turn down the lights...make sure you're home alone, and try to stay alive.

I'm not a big gamer either, but for FPS, Half-Life was THEE game of all-time...

Hoot said:
I'm not a big gamer...takes up too much time, but the blood lust in me enjoys first person shooters....games like Medal of Honor. I have to give special props to the only game that has actually scared me...and that's Doom 3...turn down the lights...make sure you're home alone, and try to stay alive.
I'm an average gamer, of course I'm part of the "Gameboy" generation of gamers. The freakyist game I've turned out the lights too was this Playstation game "Nightmare Creatures". My favorite FPS is of course Counter Strike. Favorite racing game "Ridge Racer Type 4", incredibly rare game. Favorite MMORG, which I'm currently playing is "Final Fantasy XI". My favorite PC game of all time would have to be "Force 21", a real time strategy game. I also like the "Unreal" series, and have beat "Halo:combat evolved" awsome game!

TJS0110 said:
Billy Madason

Tjso110 you get a gold star.

I'm still waiting to play Half Life 2; waiting for the Xbox port. 50 dollars is much cheaper than spending 800-1000 to upgrade a PC. Also DOOM 3 was excellent. HALO 1 and 2 are great FPS as well.

SixStringHero said:
Tjso110 you get a gold star.

I'm still waiting to play Half Life 2; waiting for the Xbox port. 50 dollars is much cheaper than spending 800-1000 to upgrade a PC. Also DOOM 3 was excellent. HALO 1 and 2 are great FPS as well.
Actually computer manufacturers don't want you to know this, but it is cheaper to build a computer than it is to buy one assembled? You can build a decent computer for under $500! Also you don't have to buy extra equipment or sign onto new deals if you play on your computer? Let me shop a cheap decent gamer computer, real quick!

Parts to build decent gamer computer under $500:
See attachment! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• computer under $500.doc
    90 KB · Views: 9
stsburns said:
Actually computer manufacturers don't want you to know this, but it is cheaper to build a computer than it is to buy one assembled? You can build a decent computer for under $500! Also you don't have to buy extra equipment or sign onto new deals if you play on your computer? Let me shop a cheap decent gamer computer, real quick!

Parts to build decent gamer computer under $500:
See attachment! :mrgreen:

Went to an expo....built my own...Total cost?...$432

cnredd said:
"Admittedly, there is a risk in any course we follow other than this, but every lesson in history tells us that the greater risk lies in appeasement, and this is the specter our well-meaning liberal friends refuse to face.
- Ronald Reagan

I don't know how often you change this, but you need to close the quote, just in case you're leaving it for awhile.

On a side note, I'm jumping up and down right now trying to signal Regan to 'get back to work!' in Hell. Murderer.

IValueFreedom said:
I don't know how often you change this, but you need to close the quote, just in case you're leaving it for awhile.

On a side note, I'm jumping up and down right now trying to signal Regan to 'get back to work!' in Hell. Murderer.

I've been thinking of changing it that last couple of days...I thought that "well-meaning liberals" would point of that its not a "hatefest" against them...just that the idea of "appeasement" doesn't work....It seems some people see "Reagan" and just go off on a tangent(see above).

I'll look for something funny...

All I am going to say here is I love video games.

Hilary just wants attention for this next election season. Thats all.

I guess cop killing and pedestrian killing and drive by shootings and every other behavior in this game is acceptable to the govenrment, BUT HOW DARE the cartoon game characters enjoy sexual pleasure! What a threat to society!!!!!!!

Hilary is an idiot and an opportunistic typical piece of politician bird guano.

True, true, but uping a game rating, is not a good way to get young voters, or gamers, which both primarily play video games! :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom