• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary to the Greybar????

nitroexpress

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
IG's FISA report is due out soon. Will heads roll? Hillary, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe and more????
How can anyone not say that the 4 FISA's were bogus, false and criminal.

wrong 3.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

IG's FISA report is due out soon. Will heads roll? Hillary, Comey, Brennan, Clapper, McCabe and more????

Don't wet yourself over this conspiracy baloney.

View attachment 67263284

Some peons will, but the swamp takes care of its own. But if I was an optimist, I’d say Comey, Strzok, Brennan, and Clapper. Maybe Ohr and his Ol’ lady. Glen Simpson, maybe. I wonder if the “accidental deaths” will happen soon.

Some peons will, but the swamp takes care of its own. But if I was an optimist, I’d say Comey, Strzok, Brennan, and Clapper. Maybe Ohr and his Ol’ lady. Glen Simpson, maybe. I wonder if the “accidental deaths” will happen soon.

The FBI is now "the swamp"? Wait. That wasn't what Trump meant. Did he? Did "I'm gonna drain the swamp" mean "I'm gonna go after and discredit the FBI"? It didn't seem like that at the time.

What's Greybar? That means prison?

Benghazi! :lamo

What's Greybar? That means prison?
Yes, it's street slang. The full expression is:

"Guest of the Greybar Hotel"

Similar to,

"Getting three hots and a cot"

Yes, it's street slang. The full expression is:

"Guest of the Greybar Hotel"

Similar to,

"Getting three hots and a cot"

What subculture?

What subculture?
From my experience, 'urban streetwise' with perhaps some criminal element contact. Those terms have been around a great while though, and might have entered popular mainstream culture.

From my experience, 'urban streetwise' with perhaps some criminal element contact. Those terms have been around a great while though, and might have entered popular mainstream culture.

I seen lots of shows and movies about the hood and I never heard that. Sounds Irish mob or some other hokey crap.

I seen lots of shows and movies about the hood and I never heard that. Sounds Irish mob or some other hokey crap.
I heard these terms a very long time ago, before the term 'hood' was popularized. It was being used by Polish & Irish Americans who had some contact with criminal activity, and often were a bit criminal themselves. It was in a blue-collar working-class immigrant neighborhood that had a pretty lot of (often organized) criminal activity, and was deep in a crowded & congested area of a very mobbed up city.

One simply does not walk into a Greybeard.
images__3__400x400.jpg

The FBI is now "the swamp"? Wait. That wasn't what Trump meant. Did he? Did "I'm gonna drain the swamp" mean "I'm gonna go after and discredit the FBI"? It didn't seem like that at the time.

Yup. They hire each other, they marry each other, they go to elite schools together, they fly to Davos on each others jets to tell how to save their beach front property.

The swamp always has a “Plan B” for itself.

Greybar sounds like a place where retired lawyers go, where everybody knows your name...

Yup. They hire each other, they marry each other, they go to elite schools together, they fly to Davos on each others jets to tell how to save their beach front property.

I hear Alex Jones is hiring.

It is as horrific as it is pathetic that you lot swallow this **** up. Is it actually fluffing your tribalism, or is it just sort of useful to it in a more general sense?

Yep. 30,000 EMails can get you a vacation.

Only the intentional and malevolent use of classified information is prosecutable. If we prosecuted people for inadvertent mishandling of classified info, everyone would be in jail.

I don't think America knew that when Trump said "I'm gonna drain the swamp" he meant "I'm gonna dismantle the FBI".

I'm pretty sure you're making that up. And it's a little scary how much you hate the FBI.

I don't think America knew that when Trump said "I'm gonna drain the swamp" he meant "I'm gonna dismantle the FBI".

I'm pretty sure you're making that up. And it's a little scary how much you hate the FBI.

I'm sure it's not personal; just business, as it were.

Only the intentional and malevolent use of classified information is prosecutable. If we prosecuted people for inadvertent mishandling of classified info, everyone would be in jail.

Inadvertent? HA HA

30,000 unsecured and mishandled is more like it.

Hillary knew full well what was being done. She sure was quick to bleachbit the 30,000 EMails she kept. And Comey protected her as a fellow conspirator.

Fact Check: Did Hillary Break The Law, Or the Rules? - NBC Bay Area

Back
Top Bottom