• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton Roundly Criticized for Referring to the Unborn as a ‘Person’

Are "killing sprees" a consistant threat at PP?

Probably depends on how many clients they have that day for their killing services.

It's Hillary. She's roundly criticized for everything, probably even the way she brushes her teeth. Haters gonna hate.
Yes and no. On the flip side Ted Cruz would be criticized by anti-abortion people if he referred to it as a fetus (not a person, basically).

There are many choices made before there is a human baby growing inside the womb of any particular woman, not the least is whether or not to engage in the very act of unprotected sex that has only one result should it be successful in what biologically it was designed to do, and that is produce a baby. And, further after some naive young girl visits one of these abortion mills masquerading as a women's health center and is pressured to abort that life, don't give me the "control" argument...

Would it be better if the sex had been protected? Maybe if she were a sophisticated middle-aged married women instead of a naive young girl? Your emotional stereotypes don't help your case.

There are a huge amount of factors involved when deciding to have an abortion. Can you raise a child without giving up on your plan for your own life? Do you have the financial means to afford a child? Are you physically capable of caring for a child? I think the factors behind choosing an abortion are probably as numerous as the number of abortions that have been performed. I'm not naive enough to believe anyone is going to be convinced that they should not have sex. This is why choice is necessary.

As for things like the death penalty, and wars, they are non sequitur arguments...Putting to death a criminal murderer adult who made the choice knowingly to kill others, or going to war in defense of this country is not comparable. Period....That argument is the true dodge.

Someone who is pro-life, you'd think, would want to do everything they can to avoid death, and certainly wouldn't applaud it when it is enforced, but that's not the kind of reaction you get from pro-lifers, generally speaking, when it comes to death penalty and war. Suddenly then, death becomes laudable and laughable.

Are you serious? How do they brainwash you like this?

WE are pro life for innocent people. We believe if you KILL OTHER PEOPLE, you no longer have a right to life.

Is this really hard to understand?

I've read through countless details of pro-lifers making some truly disgusting comments towards those who have been given a death penalty. I find many of these comments go against the notions embedded within a pro-life belief. I'd think someone who valued the sanctity of life would only grudging accept a death penalty and if they did, wouldn't make vulgar commentary about it when it occurs.

Pro-lifers are pro-life up until a baby is born. After that, they go with the circumstances. You have no right to life if you kill other people... unless we don't like the people you're killing.

:lamo

You said:

I had an internet photo that addressed every one of the underlined words, and then some. Too bad if you got an answer you didn't want!

Almost like you missed the entire section that you didn't underline. Comprehension, you are missing it.

Are "killing sprees" a consistant threat at PP?

Yes, they are. Tone-deafness is required to believe otherwise.

I don't think so....Not sure what you mean by TRAP laws

Google them.

But, if I had to make a guess based on YOUR comparison, it is because IVF clinics are involved in creating life, whereas places like PP are killing facilities for convenience....

I want to see if I understand your position here: You're OK with IVF clinics destroying embryos?

Almost like you missed the entire section that you didn't underline. Comprehension, you are missing it.

Oh I totally expect a prolifer to understand female anatomy and human biology. :roll:

Oh I totally expect a prolifer to understand female anatomy and human biology. :roll:

Safe assumption. Can't say the same for those who think humans lay eggs.

Would it be better if the sex had been protected?

If a baby is unwanted at the time the answer to that is yes....Tell the truth.

Maybe if she were a sophisticated middle-aged married women instead of a naive young girl?

Are you trying to seriously tell me that girls don't know that the act of unprotected sexual intercourse could end up in a pregnancy? The naivety stems from when the girl enters these so called "Family planning centers" and is bombarded with propaganda on how this baby will ruin their lives.

Your emotional stereotypes don't help your case.

Nothing about my responses to your silly arguments is emotionally based...I am simply arguing that life is precious, and using the practice of snuffing it out simply because the woman won't be able to fulfill her dreams on life when she makes the decision to commit an act that she knows damned well will, or could at the least result in creating a baby is using this for contraception, and it is horrifyingly wrong.

There are a huge amount of factors involved when deciding to have an abortion. Can you raise a child without giving up on your plan for your own life? Do you have the financial means to afford a child? Are you physically capable of caring for a child? I think the factors behind choosing an abortion are probably as numerous as the number of abortions that have been performed.

All of these should be considered BEFORE having sex.

I'm not naive enough to believe anyone is going to be convinced that they should not have sex.

That is because progressives, and liberals have as much as given up on teaching our children that the decision to have sex is a special one, and deserves more consideration than "I like how it feels" or "Oh, I think he is cute".....Sex used to be something saved for someone special that you thought you'd build a life with, and pregnancy out of wedlock was frowned upon socially....Today you can't show me one highschool in America that hasn't had a pregnant teen....It's about values, not convenience.

This is why choice is necessary.

The choice is made in committing the act that starts the pregnancy, not, or shouldn't be after the fact.

Someone who is pro-life, you'd think, would want to do everything they can to avoid death, and certainly wouldn't applaud it when it is enforced, but that's not the kind of reaction you get from pro-lifers, generally speaking, when it comes to death penalty and war. Suddenly then, death becomes laudable and laughable.

I don't think anything about death of an innocent is laudable, or laughable, that may be a touch of projection on your part concerning your views on abortion....But, If you want to take an honest look at your statement, then put it to the test of the inverse....Why is it that you are so enamored with keeping alive criminals who kill others, or enemies that would surely kill you, but find it perfectly acceptable to kill a totally defenseless child in the womb for the selfish convenience of not disrupting your life...It is cold, callous, and IMHO borders on true evil.

Yes, they are. Tone-deafness is required to believe otherwise.

Ok, your claim is that "killing sprees" are constant, and numerous in our recent everyday lives....Please provide a list of such "killing sprees" that I am sure are publicized in the news that cause you to make such a declarative, and demonstrably wrong assertion.

Google them.

I did, and I must say, libs are sure good at naming things in catchy slogan ready terms....As deceptive as that is. See, I think that something like killing humans for convenience should be tightly regulated....You don't....:shrug:

I want to see if I understand your position here: You're OK with IVF clinics destroying embryos?

No, I don't think we should be 'playing God' in any sense....Women who are unable to conceive, as regrettable, and sad as that is have other options open to them....

Ok, your claim is that "killing sprees" are constant, and numerous in our recent everyday lives....Please provide a list of such "killing sprees" that I am sure are publicized in the news that cause you to make such a declarative, and demonstrably wrong assertion.

Oh so now the anti-abortion violence has to exceed a certain threshold in order to count? And below that threshold, it's okay?

And since you asked, here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-abortion_violence#United_States

I did, and I must say, libs

Don't use that term and then expect me to hear you out.

No, I don't think we should be 'playing God' in any sense....Women who are unable to conceive, as regrettable, and sad as that is have other options open to them....

Male.gif

How many embryos do they kill again? Tell me, how is that justified? Oh right, because these women are unable to conceive any other way. Well, I'll be sure to mark that next to the other lame reasons to create life and kill it.

... But, if I had to make a guess based on YOUR comparison, it is because IVF clinics are involved in creating life, whereas places like PP are killing facilities for convenience....

For every IVF about 20 embryos are either discarded ( thrown away ) or frozen for a couple to several years ( in case one is needed by the bio parents who pay for the frozen storage ) in the future and then those not used are discarded ( thrown away).

Last edited:
I've read through countless details of pro-lifers making some truly disgusting comments towards those who have been given a death penalty. I find many of these comments go against the notions embedded within a pro-life belief. I'd think someone who valued the sanctity of life would only grudging accept a death penalty and if they did, wouldn't make vulgar commentary about it when it occurs.

Pro-lifers are pro-life up until a baby is born. After that, they go with the circumstances. You have no right to life if you kill other people... unless we don't like the people you're killing.

And you, apparently, aren't particularly fond of defenseless infants. How do you live with yourself every day?

I'm perfectly fine with killing child molesters and murderers. It saves more lives than it takes.

How is it you can't deductively reason your way through this?

Pro-lifers simply enjoy making themselves feel good over the "fact" that they care of the precious sanctity of life. Meanwhile, after they pressure some poor unwed girl into having her baby, they'll then bash her to hell after she applies for welfare because now she's got a baby she can't afford.

Then look at, generally speaking, their stance on the death penalty and warfare... yeah, pro-life my ass.

I'm so tired of the lie that those who are pro-life care only about the unborn, that they care nothing for babies after they're born. And such a lie it is.

I oppose the death penalty, but there is a difference between killing the innocent whose only crime was being conceived and killing those who have been convicted of capital offenses.

I'm so tired of the lie that those who are pro-life care only about the unborn, that they care nothing for babies after they're born. And such a lie it is.

Well, it's my opinion. It's the sense I get from pro-lifers and why I disassociated myself from that movement.

For every IVF about 20 embryos are either discarded ( thrown away ) or frozen for a couple to several years ( in case one is needed by the bio parents who pay for the frozen storage ) in the future and then those not used are discarded ( thrown away).

Of the 7 eggs harvested, we chose to fertilize 2, and they just celebrated their second birthday. Some people treat the process callously out of desperation, while others approach it with reverence and hope.

And you, apparently, aren't particularly fond of defenseless infants. How do you live with yourself every day?

I sleep on a big pile of dead fetus parts.

I'm perfectly fine with killing child molesters and murderers. It saves more lives than it takes.

How is it you can't deductively reason your way through this?

I understand your argument and already explained my reasoning.

Well, it's my opinion. It's the sense I get from pro-lifers and why I disassociated myself from that movement.

It's not an opinion. It's a stupid lie.

Whether or not it's a deliberate lie on your part depends on your ability to apply critical thinking or lack thereof.

It is entirely possible you are merely parroting that stupidity.

I sleep on a big pile of dead fetus parts

Scratch that. It is a certainty that you merely parrot the stupidity fed to you by others and accept it as gospel.

Last edited:
It is a certainty that you merely parrot the stupidity fed to you by others.

That's a stupid lie.

Wow, how easy this is when I can just scream, "That's a lie!"

Come back when you have something to say.

"Pro-life people only care about the unborn" is not even a point relating to abortion.

It's an ad hominem fallacy. It's an attack on people making the argument rather than a point addressing the argument itself.

It doesn't matter at all what other opinions anti-abortion people might hold. The arguments against (or for) abortion have to stand or fall on their own.

Oh look, someone else that believes an acorn is comparable to the unborn. Maybe you should realize that the acorn is more like the human egg.

Back
Top Bottom