• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hillary Clinton likens Trump rally in Ohio to the Nazis

Parole all the non violent drug offenders.
Still won't be enough room. There are only roughly 2 million people jailed in the US. There are far more RW extremists than that.

I do agree with your statement though. We should do that anyway.

love the Trump description. "inciting" "dictator" "coup plotting" all are ludicrous claims
The crime ( i bet they are white supremecists?) seems to be raising the finger

Meanwhile Biden is calling MAGA "fascists" in front of blood red dripping bricks

It's all been spelled out for anyone willing to see it.

your attitude is atrocious with charges of me swallowing lies while you dont even have your facts correct
ex. The prosecutor Biden got fired was leading a corruptions investigation into Burisma while Hunter was a board member
1) Joe Biden didn't get anyone fired.
2) The prosecutor was not investigating Burisma.

You've been lied to.

I have no idea what insubordination you refer to, and am not interested in continuing this with you - no need to respond
I think it's important -- if we are to learn about the world -- to stand fast in the face of contrary truth.

If we run away from it, we'll be the same person tomorrow as we are today.

I have no idea what insubordination you refer to,
I mean that Biden was instructed, by the US government, to say what he said to the Ukrainians.

If he'd refused to say it, he could have been fired.

give the ex-president credit. he knows how to play the chumps and take their $$$$.

I was at a lot of anti-Vietnam war demonstrations. there was all kinds of people -some outright commies
( a few black power guys,but they tended to do their own thing back then)
Nobody kicked anybody out,and you cant judge people by the actions of others
First, communists and Black Panthers are not Nazis. Nazis are in their own league of scum.

Second, I am judging Trumpers by their actions. Trumpers tolerate Nazis in their ranks for political advantage. Trumpers give them a platform to spread their vile ideology. Trumpers deny elections when they lose and violently attack the transfer of power. They lie and cheat and undermine democracy at every opportunity. These are all ACTIONS, for which I will judge them and call them fascists.

You obviously don't like that label, as evidenced by this thread. Tough shit, the label is well earned. Stop whining, and try cleaning all the garbage out of the Trumper ranks.

First, communists and Black Panthers are not Nazis. Nazis are in their own league of scum.

Second, I am judging Trumpers by their actions. Trumpers tolerate Nazis in their ranks for political advantage. Trumpers give them a platform to spread their vile ideology. Trumpers deny elections when they lose and violently attack the transfer of power. They lie and cheat and undermine democracy at every opportunity. These are all ACTIONS, for which I will judge them and call them fascists.

You obviously don't like that label, as evidenced by this thread. Tough shit, the label is well earned. Stop whining, and try cleaning all the garbage out of the Trumper ranks.
i dont give a **** what Biden says.im just interested in making sure Mr.Unity is exposed as a fraud full of hate

Still won't be enough room. There are only roughly 2 million people jailed in the US. There are far more RW extremists than that.

I do agree with your statement though. We should do that anyway.
We could select for the most violent.

I mean that Biden was instructed, by the US government, to say what he said to the Ukrainians.
If he'd refused to say it, he could have been fired.
Biden cant be "fired" and Bidennhad the Ukraine policy delegated to him by Obama

i dont give a **** what Biden says.im just interested in making sure Mr.Unity is exposed as a fraud full of hate
Why is he a fraud?

And what's wrong with hating insurrectionists against the US?

Biden cant be "fired" and Bidennhad the Ukraine policy delegated to him by Obama
I'm pretty sure anyone can be fired.

And how do you know that Biden asked for the Ukraine policy?

how do you know that Biden asked for the Ukraine policy?
They're still trying to play this "puppet" crap.

I think it's a weak attempt at whataboutism since tRump obviously was manipulated by anyone and everyone who ever spoke to him.

"except for the half of the country that are Angry Violent Domestic Terrorist Fascist Racist Misogynist Transphobic Meat-Eating Gas-Guzzling Beer-Drinking Satanic Hate-filled FOX News Watching MAGA Republican Insurrectionist Cultists, all armed with AR-15s and WMDs seeking to destroy the soul of our nation and our Democracy".( per @TearItAllDown's excellent rant)
"I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out how people get basically brought in by Hitler. How did that happen? I'd watch newsreels, and I'd see this guy standing up there ranting and raving and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, 'What's happened to these people?'" Clinton said, per a Fox News report.

Trump held a rally in Youngstown, Ohio, last Saturday to stir up support for Ohio Senate contender J.D. Vance, who has been facing considerable competition from Rep. Tim Ryan (D-OH) in polling.

“We saw the rally in Ohio the other night,” Clinton added, per the outlet. “Trump is ranting and raving for more than an hour, and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised.”
Some people said that the somber music played at the rally and a slew of rallygoers who pointed their index fingers toward Trump were trafficking a QAnon conspiracy theory.

I'm pretty sure anyone can be fired.

And how do you know that Biden asked for the Ukraine policy?
VICE PRESIDENTS CANT BE FIRED.. Obama DELEGATED Ukraine policy.. do me a favor and dont waste my time. TY

U. S. President Barack Obama delegated the front-man role for American policy in Ukraine to his vice president, Joseph Biden, who will take office as the American president on Jan. 20, 2020.

Biden made one trip in 2009 during the presidency of Viktor Yushchenko, but the rest came following the EuroMaidan Revolution

They call call us pedophiles, but we can't call them Nazis. Right wing loser logic.

That'd be news to Spiro Agnew.
he resigned, not was fired. and not because of Nixon-
he was corrupt and faced tax evasion when he was county executive of Baltimore county
So you are retracting your claim that Biden had himself put in charge of Ukraine policy?
look up"delegated" I said Obama"delegated " Uk to Biden... read what I post if you are going to reply
It's an open forum. If you say false things, I'm liable to waste your time with a refutation.
you havent gotten anything correct in this exchange

love the Trump description. "inciting" "dictator" "coup plotting" all are ludicrous claims
I guess you missed the House Select Committee hearings. Lots of evidence of "inciting" and "coup plotting" there.
The crime ... seems to be raising the finger
It's not so much the finger, it's the arm -- the arm raised in salute to Trump. You can't tell me that's not just a little reminiscent of some of the worst moments in human history.

I guess you missed the House Select Committee hearings. Lots of evidence of "inciting" and "coup plotting" there.
1/6?? ROFL.. let me know when Garland indicts him
It's not so much the finger, it's the arm -- the arm raised in salute to Trump. You can't tell me that's not just a little reminiscent of some of the worst moments in human history.
some whacka doodles raised their arms .ive never seen that before an Im familiar with Trump rallies

If the shoe fits. trump does it too:

View attachment 67414721

View attachment 67414722

View attachment 67414723

We defeated those vile bastards when they were very effective during WWII, now that they've resurfaced as an abject clown show it will be much easier and quicker.

Calling out fascists is a patriotic duty. If you're more bothered by that than the fascists themselves, you are part of the problem.

lol.. im not going to refute my own claims on your say so they are "debunked"- feel free to debunk it yourself
I asked you to refute my claim that your claims are bunk. You don't because you can't. Right?

Back
Top Bottom