• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HHS Whistleblower Goes Public With Secret Recordings "Vaccine is Full of Sh*t"

As expected... 7 people comment, and not one of them addressed what the nurse recorded or what she had to say.

Because it’s words, not evidence. It’s a few people’s opinions, not a peer reviewed research paper. There is nothing to “address” in it.

Second, ivermectin is safe and is one of the most subscribed medications in the world. The effectiveness of it is still debated, but when prescribed by a doctor it poses no threat to those who take it, so why not give it a shot?

Because I don’t have worms.

Because it’s words, not evidence. It’s a few people’s opinions, not a peer reviewed research paper. There is nothing to “address” in it.

What a shame... You have both doctors and nurses discussing the number of people they've encountered in their hospital who have had some very bad reactions to the vaccines, and how the government has made the paper work to report these adverse reactions so long and cumbersome that many hospital staff don't bother filling out the reports.

What does that say about the accuracy of information the public is receiving about the vaccine's side effects?

Because I don’t have worms.

Good for you.... You might consider adding that to your resume'.

I wouldn't expect you to evaluate the benefits and risks of any medicine that runs counter to the political talking points issued through Twitter and Facebook.

As expected... 7 people comment, and not one of them addressed what the nurse recorded or what she had to say.

Both of my parents are currently in the ICU with covid, both are idiotic anti-vaxxers who believed the political nonsense you guys are pushing. No significant number of the people in the hospital right now are there from the vaccine.

You do not care about people, their suffering, or saving lives, you only care about your politics.

Wow... The video was released this afternoon and already has 1.2 million views... In anticipation of her being fired for speaking out, Project Veritas set up a go-fund-me page for Jodi and it's already raised more than $60,000.

This tells me that people are thirsting for real information about the virus and the vaccine, because we sure as hell aren't getting all the facts from the government, the Biden Administration, or the mainstream news media.

Both of my parents are currently in the ICU with covid, both are idiotic anti-vaxxers who believed the political nonsense you guys are pushing. No significant number of the people in the hospital right now are there from the vaccine.

You do not care about people, their suffering, or saving lives, you only care about your politics.

Of course I care, but I also respect a person's right to make their own medical decisions.

Covid19 really hits the elderly hard, so I know this must be tough on you... All the best to you and your folks.

Wow... The video was released this afternoon and already has 1.2 million views... In anticipation of her being fired for speaking out, Project Veritas set up a go-fund-me page for Jodi and it's already raised more than $60,000.

This tells me that people are thirsting for real information about the virus and the vaccine, because we sure as hell aren't getting all the facts from the government, the Biden Administration, or the mainstream news media.

Fox News employees must be vaccinated. Damn that mainstream. media!

Of course I care, but I also respect a person's right to make their own medical decisions.

Covid19 really hits the elderly hard, so I know this must be tough on you... All the best to you and your folks.

No, you don't care, because you and your ilk are still trying to pretend the vaccine is more dangerous than the actual virus it's trying to fight and you're killing a lot of people unnecessarily. The only silver lining is that it's mostly Trumpian conservatives dying because almost everyone else is vaccinated.

And you have obviously not listened to what tens of thousands of healthcare professionals and virologists have said but, you'll listen to this. OMG.
What a traitor in this war on Covid. Do us all a favor, and grab a weapon(vaccine and mask) and fight for your country.

No, you don't care, because you and your ilk are still trying to pretend the vaccine is more dangerous than the actual virus it's trying to fight and you're killing a lot of people unnecessarily. The only silver lining is that it's mostly Trumpian conservatives dying because almost everyone else is vaccinated.
The right has this new terrorist mind set and they're loving it. Die trying to take out a lib. So stupid and embarrassing.

Associated Press? CNN? Heck, even Fox News or the New York Post? Where does a really credible whistleblower turn when they want their totally true story to be believed?
That's a really good point. Where?

Lack of self awareness: plus 1 billion.

Jodi O'Malley, a masters prepared registered nurse and apparently one of her co-workers, decided to make some secret recordings at the hospital they work at and hand them over to Project Veritas. James O'Keefe interviews O'Malley, who gets very emotional at times, as they both watch some of the footage they recorded.

This is only part 1:

It would be nice if those on the left could comment on the piece instead of the usual attack Project Veritas and then dismiss the video.

What the hell is masters prepared nurse?

Do you mean a Nurse with a Masters degree?

What's her specialty?

Secret recordings? HIPPA?

Let's just end this bullshit now.

Ok, well let's look at the who you know chain of persons.

I'm in the medical field with coherts that also work at large Boston hospitals.

I have not heard through any friends, coworkers, patients any serious adverse reaction to the covid vaccine.

Now, my coworkers, friends have a lot of people each of us know, each them know and the chain of persons goes on and on.

Zero. Although, Science and studies have recorded rare severe side effects, but we all already knew this.

In fact, through the hundreds of people that each of us talk to and about, most lined up, yep front line Nurses and doctors lined up for the covid vaccine.

In response to respond to what a individual commented on a video concerning what another individual said to a corrupt and hyper partisan shyster. BULLSHIT!

Don't go to a political shyster if you have evidence of a major health and Science issue. Well unless it's all political nonsense from someone who doesn't want to be required to get the vaccine.

So, maybe some complete background on this "masters prepared nurse" is in order before she gets to discredit Science

Here is what we do know. If Rabid's parents had gotten the vaccine, there is about a 95% chance they would not be in the ICU. Those are the simple facts we don't have to argue about. I would imagine he agrees with that.

I do believe it's possible that HHS has a few crack pot doctors who are vaccine deniers. Her credentials don't matter to me.

Dear OP:

1. You have a perfect right to your opinion.

2. Of course, I do NOT know whether the vaccines are good or bad.

3. I DO know that in the coming years, a lot of what was said on both sides of this topic will be proved to have been a bunch of blank.

4. I got vaccinated in August because (a) I decided that it might help me if I got infected and (b) I wanted the passport vaccine (which is being used to coerce more people to get the vaccine).

Best wishes

What a shame... You have both doctors and nurses discussing the number of people they've encountered in their hospital who have had some very bad reactions to the vaccines, and how the government has made the paper work to report these adverse reactions so long and cumbersome that many hospital staff don't bother filling out the reports.

What does that say about the accuracy of information the public is receiving about the vaccine's side effects?

The plural of anecdote is not data.

Look! A random person has an opinion!

At this point we all know people who have been vaccinated and many of us are vaccinated ourselves. Do you know anyone with severe side effects? My wife and I both got the usual flu-like symptoms for a couple days. I know one guy who had some digestive issues after his second dose that have lasted a while, but that could be coincidental. In any event, in my own experience I don’t know anyone who experienced anything severe. Do you?

Or, people are desperate to hear confirmation of their biases…

Before it's deleted and I'm fairly sure it will be - check the blog post Ms O'Malley wrote back in 2016.

When are you going to say f*** it and get it done?!

Sometime in late March, upon awakening, God spoke to me and told me that I had my last cigarette the night before. I went back and forth with him bargaining to let me quit tomorrow. I even tried to calm the voice thinking it wasn’t Him talking to me. Smokers out there know what I’m talking about! I will share this story at a later time, but I quit that day. I knew then that I had to replace it with something, so with my newfound nursing money, I hired a personal trainer. She was expensive! So much that I knew I was not going to miss a session lol! May 1, 2014 was the day I went to weigh in and take my measurements. [. . .] I lost about 40lbs. I started at 236 on my 5’6” frame.

So God talks to her and she is morbidly obese - sounds like a healthcare person to rely on. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom