• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every persons position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hey!

AlegroLib

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Ulp, I'm not sure what to expect.

Hey, I'm AlegroLib (I don't know where I got that name from, but hey ho), and I'm going to argue politics over the internet.
I have been repeatedly warned that such activity is probably not the best way to spend my time, but unfortunately I'm very bored and have very little to do.

So here I am! Yay! Into the rabbit hole I go.

AProudLefty

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal

Hey, I'm AlegroLib (I don't know where I got that name from, but hey ho), and I'm going to argue politics over the internet.
I have been repeatedly warned that such activity is probably not the best way to spend my time, but unfortunately I'm very bored and have very little to do.

Yoohoo! Welcome to the sinking ship! Just kidding. Debating politics can be very simulating.

ecofarm

global liberation
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

:lol:

You should be okay.

OrphanSlug

A sinister place...
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Welcome to DP!

Just dive into the discussions and let the chips fall where they may.

Rogue Valley

Using the Shades of Grey skin
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Welcome aboard AlegroLib :peace

Cynical

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Part of human nature is feeling compelled to do something when bored. I suppose debating political issues is not the worst thing we can do:)

vegas giants

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Stay classy!

Hard to do with politics

Old 'N Chill

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Welcome to the board! :2wave:

Top Bottom