• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Herschel Walker Claims to Own Companies That Don’t Exist

The economy hasn't been ****ed up and the US President can't do much to **** it up anyway. Despite what rabid partisans say.
I've been liberal all my life and vote for the Liberal Party candidate if I vote but if I don't like the leader or the election platform of the Liberal Party I don't vote. I have nobody to vote for until Trudeau is replaced.
Just when I think our leaders here in the US are f’ed up I look at Russia, Turkey, China, Canada, N.K., Iran, Venesuela
and others and say that even with China Joe the pedo as potus were better off than a lot of other countrys.

So, he lied about his education, he lies about this, he skips out on debates and he is generally incoherent on issues, yet he makes inane jinogistic bumper sticker quips.

Yeah, he is a conservative.

Former NFL star Herschel Walker has made millions in business ventures since he retired in 1997, and he claims to be worth more than $29 million today.
But despite that success, the Republican Senate hopeful and longtime friend of Donald Trump has, for whatever reason, chosen to dramatically inflate his business record, according to a Daily Beast investigation. In doing so, Walker has established a parallel record of demonstrably false claims, many of which appear to bear no resemblance to reality whatsoever.
Those claims include running the largest minority-owned food company in the United States; owning multiple chicken plants in another state; and starting and owning an upholstery business which was also, apparently, at one point in his telling, the country’s largest minority-owned apparel company.
While the chasm between Walker’s vision and reality often appears staggering—and applies not just to business but to multiple dimensions of his personal life as well—he might be playing fast and loose with the concept of “ownership.” But it’s unclear whether he transposed this fanciful structure onto his candidate financial disclosure, which claims a net worth of between $29 million and $65 million, and which, according to a Georgia Public Broadcasting report, merits further scrutiny.
I think lying about your you and others is a core requirement to be a republican now.

Just when I think our leaders here in the US are f’ed up I look at Russia, Turkey, China, Canada, N.K., Iran, Venesuela
and others and say that even with China Joe the pedo as potus were better off than a lot of other countrys.
And that's why you get the government you deserve.
Government works different here in Canada. Here's Trudeau and a Conservative Party Senator, working it out...

But then, we have a parliamentary system, not a geriatric home slash nuthouse slash rehab centre legislature.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom