• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Here is how we know the democratic party is cheating americans:**[W:223]**

Re: Here is how we know the democratic party is cheating americans:

So, what we'll have (because I and and EVERY Bernie supporter WILL vote Trump)

LMAO this is where I stop reading because any post based on a lie this retarded only has potential to be LESS funny as you read on . . so I stopped there . HILARIOUS!!!!

Well it looks like that lie is definitely proven wrong . . .88+% disagree with your lie and prove it wrong LMAO
http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls...orters-if-hillary-nominee-you-vote-trump.html

It's not a joking matter.

To say nobody is saying anything or nobody is outraged...

...IS A JOKE.

That CNN didn't air any of this and did nothing but tell you how much hillaary is "winning" goes to show ,again, what I've been saying all along.

So we've now seen them red-handed RIGGING OUR ELECTION and nobody is going to say anything, nobody's outraged, nobody cares. That's 3rd world country sht right there and you're just going to stand by and let it happen. This is going to eventually affect your personal lives and that of your children in a bad bad way.

Prove that Hillary is not receiving the primary votes, or admit you have no case.

To say nobody is saying anything or nobody is outraged...

...IS A JOKE.

I was talking about in this thread. The posters in this thread who were smugly talking about how hillary is "winning" so much have been shown audio-visual evidence of the election fraud surrounding hillary and nobody commented on it. No one has said anything about it.

I was talking about in this thread. The posters in this thread who were smugly talking about how hillary is "winning" so much have been shown audio-visual evidence of the election fraud surrounding hillary and nobody commented on it. No one has said anything about it.

So YOU are a nobody???

You certainly are mouthing off about it a great deal.

I have to take exception to the almost command of Bernie supporters WILL vote for Trump.
If the choice is Clinton/Trump I will be penciling in Marilyn Vos Savant as is my right and duty as a voter.

Trump, Clinton, America loses either way. I'm not of a mind to settle for "losing marginally less with candidate X".

But you wouldn't vote for hillary...as long as u don't vote for her I don't care who u vote for.

Wrong again. I will vote for Hillary over Trump.

I have to take exception to the almost command of Bernie supporters WILL vote for Trump.
If the choice is Clinton/Trump I will be penciling in Marilyn Vos Savant as is my right and duty as a voter.

Trump, Clinton, America loses either way. I'm not of a mind to settle for "losing marginally less with candidate X".

Do whatever YOU think is best.

Some of us think a Donald Trump victory would be catastrophic for the US...and will do as much as possible to persuade folk like you to rethink your position.

You seem to have rethought it, though...so cut away. I'm sure your face will not mind...

...much.

Both Trump and BS are unelectable for any but the populist motivated voter. That's why it's better to have the schmoch to vote for; the only reason.

And, anyway. Maybe she'll be impeached later.

Both Trump and BS are unelectable for any but the populist motivated voter. That's why it's better to have the schmoch to vote for; the only reason.

And, anyway. Maybe she'll be impeached later.

It amazes me how people refer to Sanders, the only candidate by the people and for the people probably since JFK, as "unelectable". To suggest pos lying, scandalous, wall street puppet Hillary is any more electable than this great man of honor is pure stupidity and utter INSANITY, not to mention suicidal. Sadly, today's American populace will go down in history as the dumbest group of sheep to have ever existed - and who brought the rest of us down with them because we who are hyper-aware are so greatly outnumbered, or so it would seem....then again, they are having to rig the election process...still the dumbest group of sheep though for letting it happen.

Last edited:

It amazes me how people refer to Sanders, the only candidate by the people and for the people probably since JFK, as "unelectable". To suggest pos lying, scandalous, wall street puppet Hillary is any more electable than this great man of honor is pure stupidity and utter INSANITY, not to mention suicidal. Sadly, today's American populace will go down in history as the dumbest group of sheep to have ever existed - and who brought the rest of us down with them because we who are hyper-aware are so greatly outnumbered, or so it would seem....then again, they are having to rig the election process...still the dumbest group of sheep though for letting it happen.

This is the kind of rhetoric one would expect from a Trump voter. Look as much as you love Sanders you have to admit he has a bit of a radical past. Also as much as you love his ideas even you have to wonder why he never introduced any legislation to congress on these issues in his twenty three tenure. The reason people say he's unelectable is because Trump will use these very things against him. Right, wrong, completely true or not Trump will use his radical past against him and because people know very little about Sanders they will believe it or at least question it. This is also why he does better in polling. People have not heard any twisted versions of his past from the right. Women fantasizing about rape, sympathizing with Castro, pro communism remarks. All of which could very well be misconstrued, but average Americans will eat it up leaving Sanders on the defense. Look how well the rhetoric of Sanders wanting to give away freebies took off.

Good for you. Anybody who doesn't think there would be any difference between a Clinton Presidency and the Presidency of the Racist Demagoge Trump is a fool.

This is the kind of rhetoric one would expect from a Trump voter. Look as much as you love Sanders you have to admit he has a bit of a radical past. Also as much as you love his ideas even you have to wonder why he never introduced any legislation to congress on these issues in his twenty three tenure. The reason people say he's unelectable is because Trump will use these very things against him. Right, wrong, completely true or not Trump will use his radical past against him and because people know very little about Sanders they will believe it or at least question it. This is also why he does better in polling. People have not heard any twisted versions of his past from the right. Women fantasizing about rape, sympathizing with Castro, pro communism remarks. All of which could very well be misconstrued, but average Americans will eat it up leaving Sanders on the defense. Look how well the rhetoric of Sanders wanting to give away freebies took off.

I doubt Sanders has a past that is worse than any other candidate ....and people won't care because it's too late for trying to dig up dirt to stop a runaway freight train

I doubt Sanders has a past that is worse than any other candidate ....and people won't care because it's too late for trying to dig up dirt to stop a runaway freight train

Not that it matters any longer, but I agree. His past is probably no worse than Clinton or Trump. The point I was making is that the mass public hasn't heard it. Trump and Clinton have been all over the news for decades. So when Trump started using his past as weekly talking points people would be hearing it for the first time. Sanders then would be spending all his time explaining it.

It should not take an outsider to point out that how the parties select candidates is incredibly flawed.

Lol, right? What is wrong with people? This is weird.

Yes, thank you. Please, lets. Because both are completely irrelevant to this upcoming election.

Unless I missed something, of which you will most certainly remind me.

Now, back to RealPolitik; just what about her "platform" do you disagree? Show me something "tangible" that has real import on her ability to lead the country (better than the Dunderhead).

Otherwise, you are indulging yourself in useless Character Assassination ...

Sorry 4 L8 reply. What about her platform do I not like? Well, the fact that it doesn't matter what her platform even is because she's a lying disgusting pig being propped up to serve the special interests. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Does the Muslim religion interfere with "your rights" in America? Seems to me that, at present, it's the other way around.

The US is getting all hot-'n-bothered because of what ISIS is doing elsewhere, not in the US. Our drones are killing more innocent civilians in the Middle-east today than any ISIS-element in the US. That is for sure.

And what are we doing to our minorities? The blacks, for instance ... if MLK returned to the US, he'd cry himself a river. The Indians have been living in penury for decades upon decades - over a century. The South American migrants are treated like lo-cost vassals.

For centuries, the Muslim religion has been one tolerant of other religions. What is happening today in the middle-east is by Salafists, a sect hell-bent on imposing their very strict version of Islam.

If any, there are only a handful of said Salafists in the US - so where is the "real threat" from Muslims in the US. Where?

Find me an example of a real and tangible threat presently internal to the US ...

There are no threats and the idea is to ensure that it stays that way.

Can you think of any time in human history where members of a particular religion - and especially a freaking huge religion like Islam (the second-largest on the planet) - has been forced to register with the government, where they've been told, "No, you can't come here"...can you think of any time this has ended well for any of the sides involved? I can't. The point is, do we really need to learn this lesson all over again? Do we?

If you want to weaken religious fervor, make the people prosperous. Look all over the world - the poorer the region, the more religious that region will be. This goes for Islam, too - yes, their nations are "officially" Muslim...but I've sat drinking a cold beer in Dubai with a Muslim - in robes and all - drinking a cold beer not ten feet from me. In all honesty, it's the old rural conservative and urban liberal divide. The more rural the area, the more religious, the more conservative the people are as compared to local standards and social mores. Conversely, the more urban and developed the area, the less religious, the more liberal the people are compared to local standard and social mores. This is true all over the planet.

And no, Obama didn't "open the floodgates". For refugees, America's are among the strictest immigration policies of any first-world democracy.

You may not be religious, but it would do you good to not make assumptions about those who are religious. Besides, it's not as if atheism has a stellar record when it comes to human rights. There are many very smart people who are atheist...and there are very many smart people who are very religious. And sometimes, when you dig into what the religious people believe and why they believe, you find something you didn't expect. But that's a long story.

You know those religious fanatics on youtube that cut peoples heads off with a blunt sword? I don't know if they are Islam or Muslim but whatever they are, they are in the middle east. At the present moment in the US, we don't have that problem. Borders are important and must be secured. I honestly don't believe Trump is anti-Muslim or Islam, he's just anti-the dudes that are cutting off peoples heads and blowing themselves up in the name of those religions and he recognizes the need to keep them out of the US. Unfortunately, that can't be done without temporarily offending those Muslims or Islamists who might be peaceful.

There are no threats and the idea is to ensure that it stays that way.

By refusing Muslim entry into the US? Are there "good Muslims" and "bad Muslims"?

YOU can distinguish them when they land? By their beard, right?

Go for it ... !

Sorry 4 L8 reply. What about her platform do I not like? Well, the fact that it doesn't matter what her platform even is because she's a lying disgusting pig being propped up to serve the special interests. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Rather partial all that, isn't it?

Meaning, you haven't got a really good reason ...

Too bad for you ultra-lefties that you don't have someone as capable as Trump on your side to effectively combat your Democratic Elites...as Trump did to the Republican Elites.

But then, you can take consolation that Sanders would get solidly trounced by Trump anyway if he became the Democratic nominee. Face it...there are just too many people in the US who want nothing to do with the high-taxing, excessive-spending government control that Sanders is calling for.

Then why does Bernie Sanders beat Donald Trump by a larger margin than Hillary Clinton does?

Then why does Bernie Sanders beat Donald Trump by a larger margin than Hillary Clinton does?

Dude...you are way behind times.

Bernie isn't part of any polling nowadays. He's had his flash in the pan. Time for you to move on.

Back
Top Bottom