• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hello My Name is Lisa

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hello My Name is Lisa
By Proudly Pro Life JP Freeman

Hello my name is Lisa I am thirteen years old. I live in New Jersey with my Mom and Dad. Mom & Dad love me but they just wouldn’t understand why I am here. Oh here is an abortion clinic I have been here before. Bill my boy friend (He is 25 and says age does not matter) dropped me off and gave me the money for my second abortion. You see they do not have parental notification in NJ, So Bill will not get in any trouble because my parents won’t know I am pregnant. I am so happy that the Pro-Choice groups and women’s organizations such as NOW and Unplanned Parenthood have protected my right to have an abortion without my parents knowledge. They have also protected Bill who says age does not matter. I have to go now the doctor is ready. Before I go in the nurse ask me if I have the Money payment must be made before the service is rendered. Iam lucky Bill has money; He gave me the cash. The door shuts the suction machine winds and another life has been destroyed. Or is it two lives? This is the Horror of Abortion.

The story I just wrote is partly factual. The point I am trying to make is without parental notification laws we are protecting the Bill’s who say, “age does not matter.” We are also taking parental rights away from a Parent who should decide what and where and if a serious medical procedure should be performed on their minor child. I think all Pro choice and Pro Life Parents have the right to make those decisions for their children. I may not agree with all the decision made, but it is up to us to protect our children.
Sincerely, JP

AMEN

Great post. I work for a Right To Life group and this is an everyday occurance. Woman like Lisa walk in the door daily.

It's funny in most states you need parental notification to get a tattoo, or a body piercing..........or permission to go on a field trip. Now we have the goverment talking over the parental role and assuming those rights that only parents should have.

Who will pick up the pieces if an abortion goes wrong? If an abortion causes sterility? If an abortion causes such emotiional trama that the girl needs counseling? Where will are government be then?

Even a mature woman who is strongly in favor of abortion may find that the emotional weight is too much to bear. And we are talking about CHILDREN, MINORS.

Why do we fail to protect children from having abortions inflicted on them?

What is the matter with our country?

Hm, I am not sure what you are trying to say here? Is this some kind of emotional appeal void of facts? Are we seeing THAT from you again here?

steen, do you even have feelings?
Or do you think feelings make a person weak?

Are all your replies void of feelings you might have........:confused:

doughgirl said:
steen, do you even have feelings?
Or do you think feelings make a person weak?

Are all your replies void of feelings you might have........:confused:
Really? What makes you come up with that silly claim? I just don't pay much attention to things based solely on feelings when they also are untrue. facts and NOT LYING are important things to me. You guys should start paing attention to that.

This person has stated in a previous thread that 'all' he is doing is voicing his opinion and not trying to sway anyone, when in fact he constantly attempts just that with these stories, his bible touting, twisting of facts and using words designed to get just the angry reactions he garners.
No amount of dispute is going to stop his emotional-based rhetoric, but maybe ceasing response will.
I don't care if you're anti-abortion or not. No one here is PRO-abortion, but we ARE pro-choice-if I want 20 babies, that's MY choice and if I want none and find myself in dire straits, it's MY choice how to deal with it.
As I've stated before, this ridiculous rhetoric and word-twisting gets tiresome and I for one am now taking a break.
JP, get help-professional help.

Agreed. It is time to start ignoring JP and his distortions, lies and trolling.

FinnMacCool said:
These stories, while touching, I think belong on a pro-life forum cause they're neither fair nor factual.

Please don't try to tell me where I can post my stories. This story is meant to inspire debate on the issue of protecting our children. This is a Pro Life and Pro Abortion issue. No one with children would want them making decisions Lisa made. Lisa had a total of 4 abortions before she was 15. We met her at a support group after losing the twins. Lisa lost 2 babies as a reult of those abortions.

Please don't try to tell me where I can post my stories. This story is meant to inspire debate on the issue of protecting our children. This is a Pro Life and Pro Abortion issue. No one with children would want them making decisions Lisa made. Lisa had a total of 4 abortions before she was 15. We met her at a support group after losing the twins. Lisa lost 2 babies as a reult of those abortions.

of course your free to post stories where ever you want. But these stories are redundant. I can tell you sincerly care about the issue but your not gonna change any minds if your going to argue strictly from an emotional point of view.

The Killing of a Baby is very emotional issue, try as the pro abortion side might you can not take the emotion away from this issue.

Hello, my name is Lisa I am thirteen years old. I live in New Jersey with my Mom and Dad. Mom & Dad love me but they just wouldn’t understand why I am here. Oh here is an Alley in the City and I have been here before. Bill my boyfriend (He is 25 and says age does not matter) dropped me off and gave me the money for my second abortion. You see they do not have parental notification in NJ, So Bill will not get in any trouble because my parents won’t know I am pregnant. I am so happy that the Pro-Life groups and Christian organizations such as Falwells and Fundamentalists have removed my right to have an abortion without my parents knowledge. They have also protected Bill who says age does not matter. I have to go now the Guy with the coat hanger is ready. Before I go in the guy will ask me if I have the Money, payment must be made before the service is rendered. Iam lucky Bill has money; He gave me the cash. The gate to the dumpsters shuts the metal probe used to rip my insides apart winds and another life has been destroyed. Or is it two lives? This is the Horror of Abortion.

Lisa was later found two blocks away.....her blood crimson on the snow. She was not murdered, as she had no choice but to see this man, Whoever he was. Lisas Parents were notified....if a bit too late.

Last edited:
Ngdawg says, "I don't care if you're anti-abortion or not. No one here is PRO-abortion, but we ARE pro-choice-if I want 20 babies, that's MY choice and if I want none and find myself in dire straits, it's MY choice how to deal with it."
To be pro-choice about abortion is to be pro-abortion.

Suppose drug dealing were legalized, as some advocate. Then suppose you heard someone argue this way for selling cocaine:

I am personally not in favor of drug dealing, but this is a matter for a drug dealer to decide between himself and his attorney. Lots of religious people are against drug dealing, but they have no right to force the anti-cocaine morality on others. We don’t want to go back to the days when drug dealing was done in back alleys and people died from poorly mixed cocaine, and when only rich people could get drugs and poor people couldn’t. It’s better now that qualified drug dealers can safely give cocaine to children. I personally wouldn’t buy drugs, so I’m not pro-drugs, you understand, I’m just pro-choice about drug dealing.

In terms of moral impact, there is NO significant moral difference between people who are in favor of drug dealing and people who don’t like it personally but believe it should be legal. Someone who is pro-choice about rape might argue that this is not the same as being pro-rape. But what is the real difference? Wouldn’t being pro-choice about rape allow and effectively promote the legitimacy of rape?

Those who were pro-choice about slavery fancied that their moral position was sound if they didn’t own slaves. Yet it was not just the proslavery position but the pro-choice about slavery position, that resulted in the exploitation, beatings and deaths of innocent people in this country. most people in Germany did not favor the killing of Jews, but they did nothing to stop that killing.

Some people have the illusion that being personally opposed to abortion while believing others should be free to choose it is some kind of compromise between the pro-abortion and pro-life positions. Yea right. It is not. Pro-choice people vote the same as pro-abortion people. Both oppose legal protection for the innocent unborn. Both are willing for children to die by abortion and must take responsibility for the killing of those babies even if they do not participate directly. To the baby who dies it makes no difference whether those who refuse to protect her were pro-abortion or merely pro-choice.

If abortion doesn’t kill children, why would someone be opposed to it? If it does kill children, why would someone defend another’s right to do it?

Being personally against abortion but favoring another’s right to abortion is self-contradictory. It’s like saying, “I’m against child abuse, but I defend my neighbors right to beat the hell out of his children, if that is his choice.” Or “I am against genocide but if others want to kill off an entire race, that’s none of my business.”

People like yourself say, don’t call me pro-abortion, I am not pro-abortion, I am pro-choice. My question to you would be then, why are you opposed to being called pro-abortion? Is there something wrong with abortion?

People like yourself say, don’t call me pro-abortion, I am not pro-abortion, I am pro-choice. My question to you would be then, why are you opposed to being called pro-abortion? Is there something wrong with abortion?

Because its not true.

Okay why am I pro choice and not pro abortion? Well for one thing I'm not a woman. I believe that abortion is a womans choice. If she wants to get an abortion thats her decesion cause its her body. And its far more preferable to going out and getting it done by some down-and-out doctor in an alleyway or something, cause thats gonna happen and people will die. Another reason is because saying your 'pro abortion' implies that you think everyone should do it and you heartily reccomend it. abortion is not something that is preferable and its not something that you would ever want to get into a situation whether you would have to choose to have it done. That is what makes your arguments about pro choice=pro abortion=pro rape=pro cocaine and all that other bullshit you mentioned completely misleading.

doughgirl said:
Ngdawg says, "I don't care if you're anti-abortion or not. No one here is PRO-abortion, but we ARE pro-choice-if I want 20 babies, that's MY choice and if I want none and find myself in dire straits, it's MY choice how to deal with it."
To be pro-choice about abortion is to be pro-abortion.

Suppose drug dealing were legalized, as some advocate. Then suppose you heard someone argue this way for selling cocaine:

I am personally not in favor of drug dealing, but this is a matter for a drug dealer to decide between himself and his attorney. Lots of religious people are against drug dealing, but they have no right to force the anti-cocaine morality on others. We don’t want to go back to the days when drug dealing was done in back alleys and people died from poorly mixed cocaine, and when only rich people could get drugs and poor people couldn’t. It’s better now that qualified drug dealers can safely give cocaine to children. I personally wouldn’t buy drugs, so I’m not pro-drugs, you understand, I’m just pro-choice about drug dealing.

In terms of moral impact, there is NO significant moral difference between people who are in favor of drug dealing and people who don’t like it personally but believe it should be legal. Someone who is pro-choice about rape might argue that this is not the same as being pro-rape. But what is the real difference? Wouldn’t being pro-choice about rape allow and effectively promote the legitimacy of rape?

Those who were pro-choice about slavery fancied that their moral position was sound if they didn’t own slaves. Yet it was not just the proslavery position but the pro-choice about slavery position, that resulted in the exploitation, beatings and deaths of innocent people in this country. most people in Germany did not favor the killing of Jews, but they did nothing to stop that killing.

Some people have the illusion that being personally opposed to abortion while believing others should be free to choose it is some kind of compromise between the pro-abortion and pro-life positions. Yea right. It is not. Pro-choice people vote the same as pro-abortion people. Both oppose legal protection for the innocent unborn. Both are willing for children to die by abortion and must take responsibility for the killing of those babies even if they do not participate directly. To the baby who dies it makes no difference whether those who refuse to protect her were pro-abortion or merely pro-choice.

If abortion doesn’t kill children, why would someone be opposed to it? If it does kill children, why would someone defend another’s right to do it?

Being personally against abortion but favoring another’s right to abortion is self-contradictory. It’s like saying, “I’m against child abuse, but I defend my neighbors right to beat the hell out of his children, if that is his choice.” Or “I am against genocide but if others want to kill off an entire race, that’s none of my business.”

Your comparisons, for the most part, are moot and probably pretty dumb points. Rape is a violent crime. Only total sociopathic jerks who hate women would favor it. Same for child abuse and genocide.
And yes, I CAN be personally against abortion but pro-choice. I am also for the legalization of drugs, but I don't do drugs.
If you don't get the point of pro-choice, don't try arguing it. "Rights" of embryos? What's next? "Rights" of sperm and eggs? Woman's body, her choice how it's utilized. Or, maybe you should be pro-rape and then you can be pinned down and forced to have sex against your will and bear as many children as your rapist wants.....

FinnMacool says, "Okay why am I pro choice and not pro abortion? Well for one thing I'm not a woman."
I believe that abortion is a womans choice."

So if you were married and your wife got pregnant youd be fine with her decision to kill the child? You agree you should have no say in the matter?
It wouldnt matter even if the child she was killing was yours? WOW.

"And its far more preferable to going out and getting it done by some down-and-out doctor in an alleyway or something, cause thats gonna happen and people will die."

Do you know the statistics on back alley abortions prior to Roe v Wade?

A very very small percentage of women have always tried to abort in non medical surroundings.

"For decades prior to its legalization, 90% of all abortions were done by physicians in their offices, NOT IN BACK ALLEYS. Fifteen years before abortion was legal in the United States, 85% if illegal abortions were done by reputable physicians in good standing in their local medical associations. Even Planned Parenthood stated that “90% of all illegal abortions are presently done by physicians.”

This information was taken from the U.S Bureau of Vital Statistics and Mary Calderone, “Illegal Abortion as a Public Health Problem,” American Journal of Health 50 (July 1960);949.

The coat hanger argument works as a propaganda piece at rallies. This argument doesn’t reflect what would happen if abortion laws were reversed.

We must not legalize procedures that kill the innocent just to make the killing process less hazardous. Typically those appealing like yourself to teh emotions through use of this argument completely avoid the real issue, since its much easier to talk about coat hangers than dead children.
Look at it from the childs point of view. There is NO SUCH THING AS A SAFE, LEGAL ABORTION. it is always deadly. For every two people who enter an abortion clinic, only one comes out alive.

It’s hard to fathom this level of pro-choice cruelty towards precious children, then turn around and say they are pro-life. Amazing

"Another reason is because saying your 'pro abortion' implies that you think everyone should do it and you heartily reccomend it."

Saying your pro-abortion speaks for itself. And those who hide behind the label pro-choice.......jsut cant come to terms with what abortion really is. They hide..........abortion is murder and they know it........they jsut dont value life enough to try to make a difference and stop it. its much more acceptable to be popular and be politically correct then to do what is morally right. And they know it.

I use to post on this website called Beliefnet. I was recently banned for three months because I would not stop using the term, pro-abortion. This is a liberal website (they say they are fair but they are not) and they do not like to hurt peoples feelings by labeling them pro-murder. I could not even site books and materials that use the term pro-abortion. Can't step on toes..........can't make anyone feel bad. I respect this site that allows free speech.

"abortion is not something that is preferable and its not something that you would ever want to get into a situation whether you would have to choose to have it done."

They why sit back and let the unborn be slaughtered then? Why endorse it by DOING NOTHING? Your saying to bad for the unborn..................BUT THE WOMANS CHOICE TRUMPS A LIFE. How can you say this and live with yourself?

"That is what makes your arguments about pro choice=pro abortion=pro rape=pro cocaine and all that other bullshit you mentioned completely misleading.'

I believe your wrong. They all are like examples.............

I would not regard taking a life some idle bullshit. That shows your lack of concern for the unborn and your lack of respect for life.

So if you were married and your wife got pregnant youd be fine with her decision to kill the child? You agree you should have no say in the matter?
It wouldnt matter even if the child she was killing was yours? WOW.

I'm sure I wouldn't be happy about it but its her choice. That is a very unusual circumstance anyways. Did we try for a child? Did we not? Was it an accidental pregancy or what not. There are many factors to consider. You can't just sum this all up in like two sentences.

This information was taken from the U.S Bureau of Vital Statistics and Mary Calderone, “Illegal Abortion as a Public Health Problem,” American Journal of Health 50 (July 1960);949.

The coat hanger argument works as a propaganda piece at rallies. This argument doesn’t reflect what would happen if abortion laws were reversed.

We must not legalize procedures that kill the innocent just to make the killing process less hazardous. Typically those appealing like yourself to teh emotions through use of this argument completely avoid the real issue, since its much easier to talk about coat hangers than dead children.
Look at it from the childs point of view. There is NO SUCH THING AS A SAFE, LEGAL ABORTION. it is always deadly. For every two people who enter an abortion clinic, only one comes out alive.

It’s hard to fathom this level of pro-choice cruelty towards precious children, then turn around and say they are pro-life. Amazing

Should I take your word for it or can you provide a link?

Saying your pro-abortion speaks for itself. And those who hide behind the label pro-choice.......jsut cant come to terms with what abortion really is. They hide..........abortion is murder and they know it........they jsut dont value life enough to try to make a difference and stop it. its much more acceptable to be popular and be politically correct then to do what is morally right. And they know it.

You seem to know quite a bit about your opposing side. Strange. They know this they know that. I wonder if you've ever even bother to understand the other side of the argument rather then just lose control.

I use to post on this website called Beliefnet. I was recently banned for three months because I would not stop using the term, pro-abortion. This is a liberal website (they say they are fair but they are not) and they do not like to hurt peoples feelings by labeling them pro-murder. I could not even site books and materials that use the term pro-abortion. Can't step on toes..........can't make anyone feel bad. I respect this site that allows free speech.
Your right about this site. Its very fair. Your as free to use the term pro-abortion even if I think it misleading.
They why sit back and let the unborn be slaughtered then? Why endorse it by DOING NOTHING? Your saying to bad for the unborn..................BUT THE WOMANS CHOICE TRUMPS A LIFE. How can you say this and live with yourself?
Maybe cause I recognize obvious distinctions? If I went out and ****ed every woman with the condom, do I feel guilty about all the unborn babies that could've been born if I ****ed them without a dom? This world is a strange place. People are born, people live, and people die. I happened to have been born to a family that had me because they wanted to start a family. They loved me, they cared for me, and they raised me to be the person I am today. If my mother had an abortion I would not be here. But I am here because I was started by people who wanted me. Those who have abortions don't want their children. Do you want them to grow up to be unloved and uncared for and let loose on society? Its difficult for me to express exactly what I'm trying to say to you but hopefully that makes it a little clearer.
I believe your wrong. They all are like examples.............

I would not regard taking a life some idle bullshit. That shows your lack of concern for the unborn and your lack of respect for life.
Nor would I. You misunderstood me and the point I was trying to make.

Somehow everyone including my self got off topic. The issue I feel strongly about is parental notification. I ask you if you have a minor daughter do you think she should decide when if and where an abortion is to be performed. Again Lisa is a real person my wife and I met at a support group metting after 4 abortions (all when she was a minor) she lost 2 premature babies. Doctors believed her cervix was damaged during the abortions, All 4 abortions were paid by for by Bill. Her parents never knew about Bill because there were no parental notification laws. I post the story again. I think Pro Choice Pro Abortion & Pro Life parents can agree they should be notified.

Hello My Name is Lisa

Hello my name is Lisa I am thirteen years old. I live in New Jersey with my Mom and Dad. Mom & Dad love me but they just wouldn’t understand why I am here. Oh here is an abortion clinic I have been here before. Bill my boy friend (He is 25 and says age does not matter) dropped me off and gave me the money for my second abortion. You see they do not have parental notification in NJ, So Bill will not get in any trouble because my parents won’t know I am pregnant. I am so happy that the Pro-Choice groups and women’s organizations such as NOW and Unplanned Parenthood have protected my right to have an abortion without my parents knowledge. They have also protected Bill who says age does not matter. I have to go now the doctor is ready. Before I go in the nurse ask me if I have the Money payment must be made before the service is rendered. Iam lucky Bill has money; He gave me the cash. The door shuts the suction machine winds and another life has been destroyed. Or is it two lives? This is the Horror of Abortion.

The story I just wrote is partly factual. The point I am trying to make is without parental notification laws we are protecting the Bill’s who say, “age does not matter.” We are also taking parental rights away from a Parent who should decide what and where and if a serious medical procedure should be performed on their minor child. I think all Pro choice and Pro Life Parents have the right to make those decisions for their children. I may not agree with all the decision made, but it is up to us to protect our children.
Sincerely, JP

If indeed...my daughter was planning an abortion, then yes, I would very much like to be in the picture. I can only hope, and feel it likely, that she would feel its OK to talk to Mom and Dad about it of her own free will. That said, I would not make up her mind for her, but instead would discuss the situation carefully, and if needed I would take her there and be her father.....and her support. While I might not agree with her descision, it is hers to make.

Unless she was the little 13 yr old in your heartwrenching story....then I would turn myself into the Parent Police....and rip up my liscence to reproduce, as I would have failed as a father.

I work for the Right To Life in my State.

I talk to the opposing side all the time. You would be surprised how many do not know anything about abortion besides how to spell it and the definition.
We show them pictures, let them read facts about procedures and existing laws on the books. And most are sick to their stomachs when they see what really goes on. In fact most woman who walk up to our booths and are pregnant have no idea what their child looks like in the womb.

Tecoyah [/B]"That said, I would not make up her mind for her, but instead would discuss the situation carefully, and if needed I would take her there and be her father.....and her support. While I might not agree with her descision, it is hers to make."

You sound like a very caring parent.

I wasnt in that situation but I was in a similar one. My daughters friend who is like a child to me, got pregnant. I believe she was around 19 years old.I'll be honest here, I counseled her and tried to talk her out of it. I am pro-life and do not think if you are truely pro- life there is a compromise. A life is a life and I was fighting for the unborn child inside her.
She asked me to take her. I refused.
And I would refuse if it had been my daughter. I could not face my God, knowing that I had been a part of the whole situation. I beleive we should support our children. But how far do we go before are own hearts are compromised or damaged. I know first hand the realities of abortion.

I could never face my maker knowing that I was a part, knowing what I know now. I want to stand before Him in good conscience. I want to be able to say, "I did everything I knew possible to stop her." I wouldn't want Him to look at me and say in return, "But you drove her."

You can't support something you know in your heart is murder. Even if that person is flesh and blood.

tecoyah said:
Hello, my name is Lisa I am thirteen years old. I live in New Jersey with my Mom and Dad. Mom & Dad love me but they just wouldn’t understand why I am here. Oh here is an Alley in the City and I have been here before. Bill my boyfriend (He is 25 and says age does not matter) dropped me off and gave me the money for my second abortion. You see they do not have parental notification in NJ, So Bill will not get in any trouble because my parents won’t know I am pregnant. I am so happy that the Pro-Life groups and Christian organizations such as Falwells and Fundamentalists have removed my right to have an abortion without my parents knowledge. They have also protected Bill who says age does not matter. I have to go now the Guy with the coat hanger is ready. Before I go in the guy will ask me if I have the Money, payment must be made before the service is rendered. Iam lucky Bill has money; He gave me the cash. The gate to the dumpsters shuts the metal probe used to rip my insides apart winds and another life has been destroyed. Or is it two lives? This is the Horror of Abortion.

Lisa was later found two blocks away.....her blood crimson on the snow. She was not murdered, as she had no choice but to see this man, Whoever he was. Lisas Parents were notified....if a bit too late.

:applaud Flawlessly executed, tecoyah. Thank you for such a candid view of what it would have been like for Lisa if we did get rid of reproductive rights. Asinine stories and lies on the part of pro liars promote nothing but misinformation and jeopardizes our youth. Ms proudly pro life or whatever this one calls herself hinges her "oh the poor baby" argument on lies and appeals to guilt. Idiocy is the pro life hallmark and misplaced pity is their only weapon.

I work for the Right To Life in my State.

I talk to the opposing side all the time. You would be surprised how many do not know anything about abortion besides how to spell it and the definition.
We show them pictures, let them read facts about procedures and existing laws on the books. And most are sick to their stomachs when they see what really goes on. In fact most woman who walk up to our booths and are pregnant have no idea what their child looks like in the womb.
There is no secret here. Everyone knows what abortion does. From what you write, it sure sounds like those on the opposing side probably know more about this issue then you do.

Oh yeah and do you have a link to the previous claim you made

Proudly Pro Life JP Freem said:
Hello My Name is Lisa

Sincerely, JP

Your connecting statutory rape to Pro-Choice......Nice stretch:rofl

Proudly Pro Life JP Freem said:
The Killing of a Baby is very emotional issue, try as the pro abortion side might you can not take the emotion away from this issue.

You don't find it supremely pathetic to try and associate this stupid saying of pro-abortion to pro-choice. You see no distinction between the two? If I am pro-choice that does not make me pro-abortion. If you think that then your utterly and totaly completely wrong. Thus making everything you say suspect to intelligence or lack of

Back
Top Bottom