• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hello everyone

Welcome, how do you pronounce your name?

There are many potatoes here. I do not like potatoes. But potato is so often the answer. If you do not like potatoes either, especially as an answer, then you may spend a significant amount of time here being annoyed at idiocy.

SAD!

There are many potatoes here. I do not like potatoes. But potato is so often the answer. If you do not like potatoes either, especially as an answer, then you may spend a significant amount of time here being annoyed at idiocy.

SAD!
Potato.

PE:

So can we assume you'll be just parroting what other posters post or will you have ideas of your own?

Your choice of username confuses me. As an African Grey Parrot you might have an African perspective but like most parrots you might be obsessed with crackers and thus have an entirely different perspective. Very Black or White. Or you could just see everything in shades of grey as your username's greyness implies. Please excuse the crassly racist nature of this post, but sometimes I cross social lines for cheap laughs. ;)

Finally, how many words and phrases do you know?

Cheers and bee well.
Evilroddy.

Last edited:
Hi, I just joined. I read some of the intro messages. You guys are funny!
It's a ruse. Don't buy into it. We'll leave you destitute and under a bridge somewhere in your underwear with strange tattoos and spiked green hair. DP actually stands for Displaced Persons.

Well the Righties on here are definitely funny, absolutely hilarious in fact.

You will know you have made it big in here when on of our regulars labels you a commie and another dismisses you.

Enjoy.

It's a ruse. Don't buy into it. We'll leave you destitute and under a bridge somewhere in your underwear with strange tattoos and spiked green hair. DP actually stands for Displaced Persons.
I always understood it to mean DOESN'T PLAYV lol

Hi, I just joined. I read some of the intro messages. You guys are funny!

Thanks for registering. You will see the letters LOL and a laughing emoji frequently here, but most topics are very serious.

You joined Debate Politics at the perfect time because Election Day is next week.

👋 Welcome to hell!! LMAO!

Nice to see another join the flock.

Back
Top Bottom