• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Hello All!

Connecticutter

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hi. I've been posting here for a few days now. Your forums are very diverse politically and a lot of the posts made me think. I've never joined a forum before, and I think it will a fun thing to do.

As the name suggests, I'm from Connecticut. I don't want to give away too much about myself other than that I'm a student. Maybe you'll learn more about me as I post.

Politically, I'm fairly Republican, but I don't feel compelled to follow the party line in every instance. I generally support less government on the domestic side of things.

So hello - hopefully we'll have many good discussions.

Well that deserves an official Welcome to Debate Politics. :)

Your forums are very diverse politically and a lot of the posts made me think. I've never joined a forum before, and I think it will a fun thing to do.

Thank you, that is the goal.
Never hesitate to ask questions. The FAQ is an excellent resourse as well.

Back
Top Bottom